PDA

View Full Version : Sukia's trade rooms

Holofoil
30-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Hey, I was wondering... you know those trade rooms owned by sukia, I know they don't get used anymore (as far as I'm aware) but why exactly were his/her rooms used so much? Were they famous? They used to be the equivalent of trade city before...

brodeo
30-07-2008, 10:17 AM
His first trade room was one of the first 50 (maybe) rooms made. Therefore he probably created the first trade room so people are more likely to use it.

Jahova
30-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Apparently, he got banned, then unbanned, then banned again.
Rofl, he still plays but on a different account, I think.

no waiii
30-07-2008, 11:34 AM
He got permed for useing a stolen credit card, then unpermed when everyone else did and now he is permed again. I'm not sure if he plays on another account, and the reason its not as full anymore is because the people that use to go to that room no longer play habbo and new people dont know about it. Sometimes you see it near the top of the list :D

Ardemax
30-07-2008, 11:34 AM
well, it was because he had important relationships with friends and others etc.
but mostly, because the "oldies" used his rooms a lot, that influenced newer members.

array
30-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Sukia's room was renamed to "trade" and opened during late 2003 to early 2004, from what I remember.

The reason his trade is/was popular is because the Room ID was among the first 100 rooms created. Before there was a trade floor on the navigator, people often searched 'trade' and his room would come up top of the list.

People still search for simple phrases on the navigator now, "bed, chapel, church, love, etc", the oldest rooms are always displayed at the top of the list. "Trade" doesn't seem to be a popular search now, as people just rely on the trading floor in the navigator.

The first trade rooms were owned by people who were active in Habbo during 2001, "Grandeur", "RedVelvet", etc. ]

Sukia didn't use habbo in 2001, he only became active in 2003.

vito201-:D
30-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Sukia's room used to be the most used Trade room by FAR ... it continued to be most used to Habbo bought in:
1.) A user with rights must be in the room for it to show up on pop-list
2.) Bigger-private rooms

Even now you get a few loan trades in there every now and then...

because if you search "Trade" it's one of the first rooms.

Blinger1
30-07-2008, 12:03 PM
I don't get your dot points?

JackBuddy
30-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Him and Chivo used to pretty much own the trading section.

Blinger1
30-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Budy was pretty popular as well at one stage.

Fehm
30-07-2008, 12:26 PM
You very rarely see it reach the top of the list =] but i went in last, tuesday? and it was quite full, i dont think its out of the fire yet!

e5
30-07-2008, 12:27 PM
He plays on sukia still as it was unbanned when all accounts were unbanned. His room was one of the first, so people use it still.

luce
30-07-2008, 12:30 PM
I remember his rooms but never used them and i don't now so yeah i'm not as bigger trader as i was though about 7 months ago, but i know his rooms were around way back not just 7 months ago ;)

Purple
30-07-2008, 12:53 PM
He plays on sukia still as it was unbanned when all accounts were unbanned. His room was one of the first, so people use it still.

He got re-permed.

Scarcely
30-07-2008, 04:20 PM
It would've been a lot of people's favourites aswell...
When one person went in, another would follow etc...

FiiR3
01-08-2008, 01:43 PM
The account 'sukia' was never created by the guy people know on it, he bought the account a few years back since the account already had alot of credits and furni (due to the previous owners credit card fraud), it was banned shortly after with ALOT of credits and furni remaining on it from the fraud, obviously then everyone got un-permed so he went back on it. The actual guys main username was 'Fifa' and yeah he's been re-permed, he's always being perm banned on accounts for scamming.

no waiii
01-08-2008, 08:44 PM
The account 'sukia' was never created by the guy people know on it, he bought the account a few years back since the account already had alot of credits and furni (due to the previous owners credit card fraud), it was banned shortly after with ALOT of credits and furni remaining on it from the fraud, obviously then everyone got un-permed so he went back on it. The actual guys main username was 'Fifa' and yeah he's been re-permed, he's always being perm banned on accounts for scamming.

and you know how, why would someone pay for a permed account and when you have the name Fifa? i think your telling lies

bo$$
01-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Apparently, he got banned, then unbanned, then banned again.
Rofl, he still plays but on a different account, I think.

yea he was permed then unpermed and while he was permed on sukia he used the name "Nacho". He used that after being permed again but I'm not sure if he still uses it since I havent been on in awhile.

FiiR3
01-08-2008, 11:08 PM
and you know how, why would someone pay for a permed account and when you have the name Fifa? i think your telling lies

If you read my post correctly, he payed for the account and then it was permed not long after. He didn't have 'Fifa' at the time by the way, but Fifa was the name alot of his friends will know him as. He probably had some random name at the time since his accounts were always getting banned, other accounts that i remember he has been are 'Pain' and tiger_(some numbers on the end, something like 9050).

'and you know how' - I Would know this since i've known the guy for years, since he was 11 infact. I Don't have a reason to lie since none of this benefits me in anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!