PDA

View Full Version : helpp.

Charlie
30-07-2008, 07:16 PM
basically, my gf dumped me a few months back and i started to talk to this guy from another forum who lived about 15 mins away by train, we meet up and had a nice time and we spoke quite a bit on the forum, my ex saw and went insane at me even though she had no right to, which meant she now hated this guy. so, she goes away again, and i carry on talking to this guy and make a few more plans with him but i couldn't go to them because somethinge else came up.

anyway, my ex comes back, we sort everything out and get back together, but i had plans to meet this guy for a few drinks but my gf hits the roof because she hates drinking and this guy. she starts saying stuff like he wants to be with me and he's going to try it on with me with i admit may have happened because i had been flirting with him, so in the end i don't go because my gf talks me out of but now my friendship with this guy has pretty much gone because i've canceled loads.

i don't know what to do about it now, i really liked this guy because he was nice and everything and i wouldn't mine meeting up with him again but my gf is just going to ruin it for me by saying dumb things like "i wont talk to you all day" and the whole he's coming onto you stuff.

what the hell should i do? should i just forget this guy? or should i make plans to meet him again and just ignore what my gf says? gah. relationships suck

Ryan498
30-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Go with ur heart lol :D

thats what my gf says lol

xo-magey-ox
31-07-2008, 01:17 AM
well i gather you like this guy y don't you meet up with him and go watch a film in a cinima or something and if you gf says enything you say hes my friend i don't want this friendship ruined is that ok with you say to your gf tha u feel she is putting to mutch preshure on you

untrustus
31-07-2008, 09:57 AM
your girlfriend sounds like a right paranoid one. do you know what she got up to whilst you weren't going out? i'd just go for it and meet this guy; if nothing happens, you've got nothing to worry about and if your girlfriend is that mad about you meeting a guy for a few drinks then she's not the one for you.
amen.

e5
31-07-2008, 10:00 AM
I agree with the above posts tbh

user130523
31-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Just do what your heart says ;)

Bun
31-07-2008, 11:39 AM
if she's trying to stop you from doing what you enjoy, get rid of her. otherwise, there will always be cracks in your relationship and it wont work.

Camy
31-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Shes not a very good gf if shes tryin to stop you from seeing your friends, maybe you need to tell her your allowed friends and if she cant accept that she has to go.

If all else fails, threesome perhaps? lol ko.

cocaine
31-07-2008, 06:27 PM
ignore what your gf/ex says, no offence meant but she sounds rather insecure about your relationship. if she cant trust you then it wont work.

Glen Coco
01-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Sounds to me like shes a bit jealous maybe because you get on so well with this guy?
Why don't you try to take them both out together and try to get them talking?
Or just go anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!