PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain to me...

Imp!
01-08-2008, 01:27 AM
I don't understand parts of the new harry potter trailer. What is with someone running through long grass, and then you hear an animal growl and then you see ginny in the grass whipping her wand back :S not making sense to me please help xx

Havoline
01-08-2008, 01:29 AM
got a link to the trailer and ill take a look ?

Imp!
01-08-2008, 01:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtvDSqgcmWo

there you go the bit Im confused is towards the end when tom riddle starts going " I can make things move without touching them "

Misawa
01-08-2008, 02:18 AM
It's just using fast cuts to create suspense and mystery. It's not made to make complete sense.

Stephen!
01-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Have you read the book?

Havoline
01-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Its a memory from when harry went into the pensieve and it's dumbledores memory of when he met tom riddle and found out he could speak to snakes and that he was defo magic nd stuff.

Imp!
01-08-2008, 11:43 AM
yuh but I'm talking about the growling noise and the person running through the grass lol

Sammeth.
01-08-2008, 12:20 PM
yuh but I'm talking about the growling noise and the person running through the grass lol
Doesn't it make you want to see the film to find out the answers to your questions? If so, job done. Anyway, this is only a teaser trailer, so the next trailer will probably leave you asking more unanswered questions.

Harpicc
01-08-2008, 12:55 PM
I thought the whole point of trailers were to create suspense and a sense of mystery.
This has been purposefully done, and we will have to wait and see what will happen once the movie has been released in cinemas ;)

I do think it is when Dumbledore reminisces when he found out he had the magical powers to understand what the snakes said...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!