PDA

View Full Version : Habbo client messing up [+rep]

Holofoil
01-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Is this in the right section?

Anyhow, I'm on a new PC, it's a Mac OS X 10.4 - and I went on habbo, downloaded shockwave, and I got on fine.
But when I'm on, the screen is mostly black and only stuff that's moving, and where I hover the mouse, appears on the screen - as if a torch is shining on it in darkness.
For example, on the hotel view, it's mostly black, and the cars that are driving around are visible, and they leave a trail of background.
I hope I've explained well enough, it's hard to.

Another problem is, when I'm typing on the client, when I hit some keys, they don't work, so if I tried typing

The cat sat on the mat

Some of the keys don't make the letter appear, so it could come up as

Te ca st onth mat

It's not that some of the keys permanently dont work, it's just that I have to press some keys more than once for the letter to appear.

I don't know if I have to download better stuff, or if the browser (firefox) doesn't run habbo very well.

+rep to all help

You
01-08-2008, 07:38 PM
One word; Mac

Holofoil
02-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Well I prefer it to windows anyday, so I'd rather sort it out than give up. I know they work because my mate's one works fine.

Calon
03-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Well I prefer it to windows anyday, so I'd rather sort it out than give up. I know they work because my mate's one works fine.
Remove Adobe's client components (I think the components consist of Flash and shockwave)

Once done, then download the installer for these, and install again, or try another browser.

AMERlCA...
03-08-2008, 06:34 PM
i had the same problem before but now everything is fixed. :D

Calon
03-08-2008, 06:36 PM
i had the same problem before but now everything is fixed. :DIt would be nice if you posted the fix? :)

Holofoil
03-08-2008, 06:51 PM
i had the same problem before but now everything is fixed. :D

How you did it would help

msb.
08-08-2008, 01:33 AM
does this still happen?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!