Red - Habbox Value
Blue - Above Habbox Value
Green - Bellow Habbox value

Throne Sofa
:nrthronesofa:

1.3 - Three Times
1.5 - Twice
1.2 - None

Comments: People who currently still own them are not willing to sell it, because they went up quite quicky from 1hc to 1.2hc to 1.3hc in a short period of time and I feel they still think it will boost up to around 1.5 soon.

Throne
:nrthrone:

62 - Once
63.5 - Five Times
61 - None

Comments: More and more people who own this are keeping it, or selling it for around 63-64hc's because they feel they are going up soon. I've seen a few people buying it around 63hc's + rare profit.

Hammock
:nrhammock:

1 - Twice
1.2 - Tree Times
0.9 - Once

Comments: Maybe the summer is coming, people are actually trading abit more than they are valued at on habbox.

I hope I don't get any bad remarks on my first report =(

Hazza
02-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Great first report! I love the layout and the colours you have used. Most of your values seem accurate but keep an eye on a few, other than that, well done an excellent first report, keep this up! +REP :)

longlyfe
02-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Great first report! I love the layout and the colours you have used. Most of your values seem accurate but keep an eye on a few, other than that, well done an excellent first report, keep this up! +REP :)
Thanks for the first reply + rep.
I'l keep an eye on more, but since this is only my first report, I kept it simple =P

-Danube-
02-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Good report keep it up :D

+rep

-Danube-

DieselShaq
07-08-2008, 09:12 AM
Looks like I'm the big critic around here, but not sure I should be, since I'm a trialist...

Your layout is fine and the values look accurate, but keep the following points in mind in your next report:
1. If you haven't seen the rare being traded for the value, you don't need to report on it.
2. Three values for a report seems a bit little. Try going for at least four values in the future reports.
3. Though I'm sure most of us know your values are in CS, you should state it.

The optional thing is, and I do it all the time, to keep your values to the same amount of decimal places or significant figures. It's a lot easier to see for me, but it's not compulsory to do.

Hazza
07-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Looks like I'm the big critic around here, but not sure I should be, since I'm a trialist...

Your layout is fine and the values look accurate, but keep the following points in mind in your next report:
1. If you haven't seen the rare being traded for the value, you don't need to report on it.
2. Three values for a report seems a bit little. Try going for at least four values in the future reports.
3. Though I'm sure most of us know your values are in CS, you should state it.

The optional thing is, and I do it all the time, to keep your values to the same amount of decimal places or significant figures. It's a lot easier to see for me, but it's not compulsory to do.

That was a fine first report, he's learning.
Don't give them too much of a hard time, they might not come back!

DieselShaq
07-08-2008, 09:25 AM
That was a fine first report, he's learning.
Don't give them too much of a hard time, they might not come back!
Okay, sorry about that.
Anyway, if you think that was harsh, look at syko2006's report =S

no waiii
11-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Great First Report, real good values and nice use of pictures :) well done.

nnader
11-08-2008, 09:32 PM
i think u should order them, so its above, same then less. Not sure if its already been saind. Otherwise keep it up.

longlyfe
12-08-2008, 06:01 AM
i think u should order them, so its above, same then less. Not sure if its already been saind. Otherwise keep it up.

thanks, yeh that makes sense..

Ajthedragon
12-08-2008, 07:04 AM
3 words... LOVE IT REP+ :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!