PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Need 2-5 DJs ASAP

Cushioned
02-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Heya guys...

We need 2-5 DJs asap for OhHabbo. We are going to be releasing v2 of the forum Sunday, August 3rd, at 9PM GMT.

We need DJs that are good, and are known.

PM Me/Post if interested.

We are reading all apps, and I will reply to all of them. If possible, please supply a link to a small voice clip with no music.

Please do not reply after August 3rd, 8:45pm

MOD PLEASE CLOSE AUGUST 3rd AT 9:15 PM GMT!

Pazza
02-08-2008, 09:38 PM
I was known 'n' good on Habbohome.net, before I got sacked for putting marquee in chat box and screwing it up. Also, I was pretending to be 14 when I was 10 :S

Also, there is no criteria, other than known and good, so I can't apply unless I know completely what you want.

But I will give you a good point, I barely play habbo so I am happy to give away rares.

Cushioned
02-08-2008, 10:37 PM
I was known 'n' good on Habbohome.net, before I got sacked for putting marquee in chat box and screwing it up. Also, I was pretending to be 14 when I was 10 :S

Also, there is no criteria, other than known and good, so I can't apply unless I know completely what you want.

But I will give you a good point, I barely play habbo so I am happy to give away rares.

Should have put some sort of an application form.

I need people who are good, well-known, can use Sam broadcaster/have it, and can hold comps and that sort.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!