PDA

View Full Version : Activation code [+rep]

Holofoil
03-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Hi, last year I installed Adobe Studio 8 - for Windows and Mac.
It consists of Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Flash (8)

So I want to uninstall it because I just got a new Macbook. Apparently i have to deactivate it on this pc. Do I need to activation code again to install it? Because I have no idea where it is.

So, is there a way of finding out the activation code on my pc?

Heart Break Kid
03-08-2008, 02:59 PM
if there was an activation code usually it would be on the back of the manual it came with
if you have lost this im sure some1 would have posted it on a site which you can find through google

Holofoil
03-08-2008, 03:03 PM
if there was an activation code usually it would be on the back of the manual it came with
if you have lost this im sure some1 would have posted it on a site which you can find through google

Um, what do you mean? Illegal codes? Sorry I'm a noob :P

Kevin
03-08-2008, 03:05 PM
If you own the licence, your best bet is to download a crack, one can be found using the google search, search *PROGRAM NAME* Crack activator.

-Kevin

Heart Break Kid
03-08-2008, 03:06 PM
nah not illeagil i dont think
but activation ones
for example
(if im on the same subject u are)
the sims games
all of them need an activation code to install them
they are located on the back of the manual
if you lose the manual
theres a chance that some one has put that code onto a page which can be found through google

if its the same type of thing you mean that is

if not im sorry but i cant help
xD

Holofoil
03-08-2008, 03:07 PM
And what is a crack?

Kevin
03-08-2008, 03:08 PM
And what is a crack?

a crack edits the program to make it think its been registered, and lets you use the full extent of the full version :]

-Kevin

Heart Break Kid
03-08-2008, 03:08 PM
If you own the licence, your best bet is to download a crack, one can be found using the google search, search *PROGRAM NAME* Crack activator.

-Kevin

would this also be called a patch or are they different?

Holofoil
03-08-2008, 03:12 PM
but is there a way of checking the activation code I used to activate it on this computer? Surely it stores it in case I want to deactivate it?

Kevin
03-08-2008, 03:12 PM
would this also be called a patch or are they different?

I think there pretty much the same, im not too sure though buddy :]

-Kevin

Heart Break Kid
03-08-2008, 03:13 PM
=] well i think they do same job :)
mught just be the regional term for it
american and english versio
=]

Kevin
03-08-2008, 03:17 PM
but is there a way of checking the activation code I used to activate it on this computer? Surely it stores it in case I want to deactivate it?

Contact Adobe, via phone/email on there site. you should find 'contact us' somwhere along the lines, theres no point on letting it go to waste if you actully bought the licence!

-Kevin

Recursion
03-08-2008, 03:18 PM

Look for "Magic Jellybean keyfinder" it may be able to tell you the code, if not then try other key-finding programs that can show you all the keys installed on your computer, but the easiest way would be to call up Adobe, but they will probably not help as they will need some kind of proof that you own a license.

I think there pretty much the same, im not too sure though buddy :]

-Kevin

They are the same in cracking terms, but patches can also mean updating a legal program etc...

Holofoil
03-08-2008, 03:22 PM
By the way how do I actually deactivate the programmes?

Recursion
03-08-2008, 04:34 PM
No one ever puts deactivation methods in their programs for some reason, you have to contact them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!