PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Extreme coins glitch 2007

Holofoil
04-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Anyone remember when in 2007 for a week or two, coins couldn't be bought or redeemed (credits still could).
The message from the Habbo Staff was that there was a big glitch where habbos could get coins for themselves for free, so they had to fix it.

Literally - duplicating coins

I'll explain what happened in case: I had 50 creds in my purse, and I bought a gold bar, but I got the gold bar, and there were still 50 creds in my purse - being a bit confused I picked up the gold bar, and it vanished completely, and I just spent the creds in the cat - thick or what - but I didn't really want to get banned for stealing anyway so i reported it

So I was just wondering whether there was anyone who made tonnes of profit, and whether they got caught and deleted the creds or what. Anyone know?

Please do not flame me saying everyone knew about this already, because I can't find any threads about it. I don't know how many people discovered the glitch.

Thanks

Sulai
04-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Yer i think i can remember something like this.

Heart Break Kid
04-08-2008, 07:24 PM
never knew that >.<

Rixion
04-08-2008, 08:13 PM
ooh i remember that lasted a week or two.

yeah i went on holiday to a different hotel

I think trading was disabled

Captain
04-08-2008, 09:46 PM
There was a glitch were you entered a SMS code to redeem it, and you if you refreshed it gave you more coins.

This got my account banned, but considering I got about 4000 credits out of one 35 credit code I think i deserved the ban haha

Leeks
04-08-2008, 10:56 PM
i remember the glitch were you couldnt redeem the coins but didnt no that glitch was happening...

Patricia38
09-08-2008, 02:14 PM
I remember that glitch all too well.

msb.
09-08-2008, 03:00 PM
ooh i remember that lasted a week or two.

yeah i went on holiday to a different hotel

I think trading was disabled
was it me or was that extreamly funny?

On topic: Yes I heard about it after it stopped but anyways I wouldn't do it, I would report it like you did.

MissAlice
09-08-2008, 03:04 PM
There was a glitch were you entered a SMS code to redeem it, and you if you refreshed it gave you more coins.

This got my account banned, but considering I got about 4000 credits out of one 35 credit code I think i deserved the ban haha

I remember that, but wasn't that around 2-3 years ago?

msb.
09-08-2008, 03:08 PM
I remember that, but wasn't that around 2-3 years ago?

lol people need calendars

LoveToStack
14-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Im sure it was more recent than 3 years, I knew nothing on it at the time, it was only like after the whole thing when screenies emerged of people like Jeax in a room filled to the ceiling with gold bars on .NL
:P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!