PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] The Army Chair Scam

roulette
05-08-2008, 06:55 AM
something new i've come accross some guy trying to sell a brown plasto chair claiming it to be army and selling it for 5 hcs ect, be aware not like anyone wants to buy them anyway

shizzle
11-08-2008, 06:22 PM
People tried that with the gold pods aswell..

Zak
13-08-2008, 01:39 AM
It's kind of obvious that it's not :P

13-08-2008, 03:48 AM
People tried that with the gold pods aswell..
yeha thats been around for a long time i remember when i used to play i was bout to buy one for like 6 hcs bout to agree than i was like can you put it down so ican see it on the ground. he did and it was orange. lol

vito201-:D
13-08-2008, 04:46 AM
something new i've come accross some guy trying to sell a brown plasto chair claiming it to be army and selling it for 5 hcs ect, be aware not like anyone wants to buy them anyway

I'm the guy buying them all :eusa_danc
and i don't fall for those ******ed scams so it's all good ;P

LoveToStack
13-08-2008, 10:38 PM
People say things like oye thats so obvious etc. which I mean, for people who've played long enough to see how stupidly obvious it is then yeh. But for the people who still pay for creds on habbo, and buy furni from the cata fr their rooms these scams work all the time.
I mean, when I started habbo I fell for all kinds of crap. Lost a yellow para cause some guy quicktraded me a throne, then switched to a red tele. So I mean, im sure if people are greedy enough then they could fall for summet like that.

HabsAZillion
14-08-2008, 07:32 AM
People say things like oye thats so obvious etc. which I mean, for people who've played long enough to see how stupidly obvious it is then yeh. But for the people who still pay for creds on habbo, and buy furni from the cata fr their rooms these scams work all the time.
I mean, when I started habbo I fell for all kinds of crap. Lost a yellow para cause some guy quicktraded me a throne, then switched to a red tele. So I mean, im sure if people are greedy enough then they could fall for summet like that.

I bet veterans still buy creds!

Anyway, I'vde been scammed before, but the scam was stupid. He was "giving away" a sack, and kept on saying:

TOO SLOW
TOO SLOW
TOO SLOW
TOO SLOW
WAY TOO SLOW!

But they gave me 1 cred instead. They were stupid because he still gave away money lol.

Japan
15-08-2008, 10:32 PM
One time i managed to scam the scammer >:) a guy was saying *BUYING HC SOFA- OFFER SACK* back when sacks were 1.8, and i knew he was going to quick tick to i ticked b4 he could untick and he made a couple of hate rooms for me x)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!