PDA

View Full Version : Que problems :S

crazed
05-08-2008, 01:51 PM
I was in the que for a room the other day and it was on 6 non hc and 23 hc. then it went up :S! So i just left it and waited now today while waiting for picnic area i wason 7 non hc and 24 hc. Now im on 7 non hc and 26 hc
:S Wth?

luce
05-08-2008, 02:00 PM
I noticed that the ques in habbo are really messed up, well i was in the ue before my friend we are both HC and she got it WAY before me, i don't know what's going on with that!

vito201-:D
05-08-2008, 05:24 PM
HC accounts are always placed before non-HC accounts...

It's one of Habbos promotions to buy HC - it's been this way since it came out...

It says something like "If hotel is full you get priority" that's what it means...

why else did you think they had seperate number-totals for HC and non-HC ?

luce
05-08-2008, 05:27 PM
i was in the que for the picnic area today, and i noticed it took me ages to get in and it seemed that all the Non HCs were getting in before me.

I think it might just be me who doesn't get the que systom or something :rolleyes:

vito201-:D
05-08-2008, 05:34 PM
Basically:

If your non-HC you have to wait for the que to empty
If your HC you have to wait for the que to empty

But the amount of people ahead of you in the que changes depending on if your HC or not..

Unless you mean like... you're HC and other HCs are coming into (infront of you) in the que while you're waiting?

Hazza
05-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Unless you mean like... you're HC and other HCs are coming into (infront of you) in the que while you're waiting?
Thats what they mean.
Other HCs are jumping infront of them, when they are HC.

popoutaneye
05-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Could be VIPs? like the hbb vips?

crazed
05-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Basically:

If your non-HC you have to wait for the que to empty
If your HC you have to wait for the que to empty

But the amount of people ahead of you in the que changes depending on if your HC or not..

Yea im hc :S I dont get it <_>

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!