PDA

View Full Version : ever had the same dream twice??

FRISC0
31-08-2004, 09:14 AM
ok have you ever had the same dream twice i have but i cant remember :S
i think it was something about pokémon lmao

Butcher11
31-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Yes I have, or it was very very similar. I had pitched a baseball game and we won the championship, but then on the way home some witch cut off my hair and used it as a mop. I'm still trying to figure what it means? :s

Jacko2kn3
31-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Yes I have, or it was very very similar. I had pitched a baseball game and we won the championship, but then on the way home some witch cut off my hair and used it as a mop. I'm still trying to figure what it means? :s

Mop head, ROFL :P

I haven't had a reccuring dream, I don't usually remember them

Butcher11
31-08-2004, 02:37 PM
The weird thing is like some dreams I rmember, others I can't emember it the day after

EdwardTine
31-08-2004, 02:42 PM
I have a good question, have you ever dreamt the furture and when you see the thing you dreams in real life do you think of it at dechavoo (have no idea how it is spelt!), I have it's really scary sometimes.

Butcher11
31-08-2004, 02:45 PM
Yeah, It creeps me out, because some scientists think Dreams are really visions of the future, Geesh i hope some witch doesn't use my hair as a mop :(

EdwardTine
31-08-2004, 02:48 PM
I had a dream I turned into Daisy Duck for a day, I hate disney characters and I dont want to turn into one.

Arcanum
01-09-2004, 03:55 AM
Lol, I know I have had the same dream twice, but I can't remember what it was!! Everytime I try to remember a dream, I forget even more of it :(

Jseb
01-09-2004, 04:00 AM
I have a good question, have you ever dreamt the furture and when you see the thing you dreams in real life do you think of it at dechavoo (have no idea how it is spelt!), I have it's really scary sometimes.

Lol that thing happened to me 2 time in my life and its make me go crazy well actully its only a scene for like couple second that i just remember and then 5 4 year after i see the same scene that in my dream then everything take the same thing! The only one thing is that it was when i was like young about 5 then my dream Slash have been a long time ago now but still make me :o now i dont even remember what i dream about :( i wish to remember them but cant never :'( anyone can help that :P ??

platinum101
01-09-2004, 05:37 AM
Always around the times of big sports event or the olympics
I have the same dream almost everynight of me doing so massive high jump over a bar and while im doing that others are doing so as well
and when I land I seem to be in sand and it looks like I was also trying to jump for distance as well.
Sort of like a cross between high jump and long jump?
I have no idea what it meens lol.

:Illusion
01-09-2004, 05:42 AM
I have one atleast once a week where its the view from my eyes but it doesn't move, an big balls of..fluid are flyin past me (if you ever saw the film Dennis > the part where he shoots a paintball onto the bbq an it shows it comin down, like that xP) sounds like im underwater :s if i think about it for long and hard enough while im awake i can hear it then too :p

Moose
01-09-2004, 06:01 AM
Yes, i have before, basically its part 2 from what i dreamt before, kinda creepy and guess what else? i have dreams of lil things that will happen in the future i remember having a dream about my friend complaining about her knee in pe and that day well during school she complained about her knee i was like O...MG.. i stood there frozen and the skittle ball hit me in the face and i got out...

FRISC0
01-09-2004, 08:28 AM
The weird thing is like some dreams I rmember, others I can't emember it the day after
oooo :o ive had that but some times i think it was real :S

x!candi!x
01-09-2004, 08:36 AM
yeh i had the same dream twice i walked into my bathroom and a white shining light came from my bathtub anyway i have had that for like 6 years

Moose
01-09-2004, 08:40 AM
Woah if u had it for 6 years it must be a sign, why not go to ur bath tub and look were the lite is shinning maybe...

x!candi!x
01-09-2004, 08:41 AM
but it stoped after i moved house? that was like a few months ago?

Moose
01-09-2004, 08:43 AM
uhhh... then u wont know the meaning of life then, really if that happens people find out a mystery welll...

x!candi!x
01-09-2004, 08:44 AM
only wierd stuff happens in my house when i talk about ghost and my brother who is dead :( :eusa_thin

dj-ally
01-09-2004, 01:37 PM
yes i have i had strange dream and the 1 i had twice was the one were i was in a stroller being chased by a vanpiere in a grave yard :$
yes normaly gosht do haunt houses espaeacliy if there rold or sum1 has commited suicide

True storie:Me and my family were looking at house then we stop and a fairly new house i got a sick feeling in my stoach for some reason my family was fine i start to vision things in my head so ( i didnt move in to that house )
that night we got back from look for a stupid house and my dad was conplianing( as usaul ) WE STILL HAVENT GOT A HOUSE why can't she agree no any thing with us.Then my mom said well its in r price range but its strange why hasent it sold i said well its eather haunted or its just me
so my dad said he would call his friend. So he did and he asked how coem that house on the main higway 34 hasent been sold then he said well a guy commited suicide in there and its belived that he haunts the house. so we went by that house just 3 days ago it wa sold and it still freaked me out the people just didnt look like people they were pale so ghost with furniture what next? :eusa_shif

Usher
01-09-2004, 11:40 PM
Oh god where to begin? For the past week I have heard myself talking in my sleep saying "ICECREAM STRAWBERRY ICECREAM" and then I wake up cuz I heard myself.. weird because I must have been dreaming I NEVER talk in my sleep like that.. its been going on for a week lol maybe if I buy some strawberry Icecream it will stop happening :)

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 03:01 PM
I hate dreams they're annoying.

FRISC0
05-09-2004, 09:01 PM
i like talking about ghosts it makes you think esecially when your talking on a chat room and a forum to people faces you cant see just there pixels or pictures :S

DJ Dut Chat
06-09-2004, 09:05 AM
i was playing pool with my friend and i just froze and thought to my self WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED HERE!!!!!

FRISC0
11-09-2004, 03:15 PM
I hate dreams they're annoying.
lol they are but sometimes there really good

m
07-10-2004, 09:19 PM
When ever I play on habbo to much, I dream as if im in the hallway, lol.

iRoss
07-10-2004, 09:43 PM

yes loads of times, u think hey i knew that was gonna happen!!! :)

FRISC0
04-01-2005, 04:03 PM
I deam about habbo sometimes it groups with my other dreams like i dreamt that i was at school and there was this really bad girl who throws things at the teacher it was one of the Hobbas but i cant remember witch mabey shelaTequila -Cant spell her name- xP

SSC7
04-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Yeah That happens to me all the time. I doing something or am at someplace when all of a sudden I stop and rember I've already seen it. Like the scene. Its really creepy.

I also remeber some dreams for the longest time and others i dont. I have a wide collection of dreams that I remeber. I have one from when I was really little and was driving down my street and I got tossed or suked outta the moonroof in my car seat and was in the road and my mum kept driving. Another was about September 11th. I kept looking up and planes were blowing up in the sky and everyone in the streets were running for cover. ANother was when I got married to some hot chick and that was cool.

Convictions
07-01-2005, 07:34 AM
Once i dreamt that this specific girl would get bitten by a stray rottweiller? that came into the lil break area, and a week later it did and she even ran to the same place and in the same style

hellzfrost
05-02-2005, 09:13 PM
I always have the same dream when I have a fever.
It's like my fingers turn to stone and I think I can feel it and I think that these fast things are chasing me and screaming in my ears - I get really scared...
I'm trying to figure out what it means...

ramjet
05-02-2005, 11:34 PM
more than once id say

Mined
05-02-2005, 11:35 PM
I have had a drean about 5 times and its all about a witch who levitates me in the air and cackles.
Its only about 5 Seconds long,
but lasts for Hours

FRISC0
05-04-2005, 07:50 AM
Usually we dream about something that happened recently. did you have that dream near halloween?

Racoon
05-04-2005, 07:57 AM
Every dream has a meaning! Say You had a night mare it means tht you have a guilty conshance and its telling you! That

Mit
05-04-2005, 08:40 AM
i have different dreams but never the same one

G-flow
05-04-2005, 08:42 AM
yeah, when i was like 4. I had a dream i went to like a circus at one am and a clown chased me, it was scary, twice!!

Luayminator
05-04-2005, 10:11 AM
It happens all the time , people even think that the same moment happened before

Angel-Light
05-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Ugh I have had that a few times. I think I was dreaming about being in a dreamworld, running after something. It then moves on to me being older with a kid called Mia o.O Also I'm about to talk to someone but I never get to say anything. It happens all the time and finishes at that 1 bit every time!!! I'm annoyed at myself. :$

Fraz-man
05-04-2005, 08:57 PM
I have a real real wierd dream

It starts as a normal dream really..

Me and my class from school are on a bus to go on a school trip, then suddenly an earthquake happens and the bus tips over and slids near a huge hole in the floor. We all get out and set up a tent camp in the middle of no
where. We dont have any food so me and my mates go crawling into the tipped-up bus and because theres so many people on one end of the bus it starts to tip! We climb out of the bus just as it goes down the hole and we are then hanging on these metal poles and watching the bus fool into a black pit. I look up and see this crack run along some concrete that are holding the poles right, then it shudders and poles and bits of concrete attached to them start falling. We all fall to our dooms and one of the poles spins out of control and nocks a kid off with a massive SWOOOPPP. It felt so real. Then just near the bottom there are all the bodys saying 'help us' in a whispering way. Then i hit the bottom of the hole amongst the dead bodys and i woke up.

Maybe it was trying to warn me about the tsunami? :(

Fraz-man
05-04-2005, 09:07 PM
OOOOO I JUST REMEMBERED ANOTHER BIT OF MY DREAM!

its part 2 of the one with the bus...wierd!

I got up from the masses of bodys even though i dont have 100000 friends!
I looked around and poked a couple of dead bodys and nicked there wallets. Then all around me went black and this stone appeared with a little person sat on it. I walked up to him and it was my friend but all mutated, with no skin or nothin. He shreaked at me saying 'You may have lived but they have not!' He sort of looked like a greyish version of Golem. Then all the bodys came back and they rose up with bright lights shining in their eyes. Suddenly a machine gun appeared and i shot through the dead creeps like fish in a barrel. Then my ammo went out and i let out a little yelp. I woke up after a zombie had just grabbed me.

Maybe it shows how i will die in the future?

FRISC0
05-04-2005, 09:22 PM
How come everyone keep double posting, and i see nothing happening?

la-ur-en
05-04-2005, 10:42 PM
I have, but as i say, dreams are of things you already know/seen before!

Briarleaf
06-04-2005, 12:39 AM
As a child i always used to have this one recurring dream where the earth would crash into the sun. Now I just dream of working which is much worse. >_<

Luayminator
07-04-2005, 09:32 PM
its freaky and annoyingq

Shadowrock!
07-04-2005, 11:18 PM
lmao yeh when i was like 5

i dremt i was jack and i kept climbing the beanstalk

xD i was a freaky kid!, oh and i had a dream when this mouse kept chasing me in a graveyard!

Wootzeh
08-04-2005, 07:51 AM
ye a couple of times... cant remember what they were aout though
the first times were when i was little then when i was a bit older

Luayminator
08-04-2005, 10:04 AM
I just dreamt that me and my mum were in a plain crash in indea 0.0

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!