PDA

View Full Version : Time for me to beg...

ChimpTears
05-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Hi there, I'm pretty poor on Habbo and I want to ask you if you could donate anything for me. I gave all my stuff to friends when I quit last year and now they have all quit Habbo and I can't contact them to ask for it back. I want to make a room but I only have a few pieces of furni, so If you have any norms I'd be very grateful.
If you can help then please come to my 1 cred shop on Habbo UK
Seach :Awk

I will be in there alot today, thank you for support :)

popoutaneye
05-08-2008, 03:35 PM
i wud don8 few rares but im banned lool x

luce
05-08-2008, 03:37 PM
What you should do is go and play habbo games like FF HxEvent ones and always i winner becuase you know they aren't a scam, and yeah DJ comps or anything, but you won't get many donations! :)

ChimpTears
05-08-2008, 03:48 PM
I might do some DJ comps, thanks :)
When do the comps usually run?

no waiii
05-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Just tune into habboxlive or watch the event noticed at the end of the forum for tims/dates of events :)

MissAlice
05-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Hi there, I'm pretty poor on Habbo and I want to ask you if you could donate anything for me. I gave all my stuff to friends when I quit last year and now they have all quit Habbo and I can't contact them to ask for it back. I want to make a room but I only have a few pieces of furni, so If you have any norms I'd be very grateful.
If you can help then please come to my 1 cred shop on Habbo UK
Seach :Awk

I will be in there alot today, thank you for support :)

It's always a risk when you decide to quit playing, that you may change your mind later. I don't think it would be fair to ask old friends to give it back. But on the other hand, if they know you are back they may willingly give you furni. I'm not online right now, but will happily donate you a couple of HC's and possibly some normals, once I've checked what's in my storage ;)

I also have a group called 'Smilers' and I run a regular monthly competition for free, you are welcome to join my group, although you will have missed this months competition :)

http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/61/id

PaulMacC
05-08-2008, 04:04 PM
The Habbox Events are very good, I usually give 1.0+ for each game I host.

ElliottThompson
06-08-2008, 10:08 PM
I have a whole v9 room full of cds ;P

(if it helps xXx)

MissAlice
07-08-2008, 04:30 PM
My small offer stands until tomorrow evening, after that I will give it away to one of a few beggars ;)

reeana
07-08-2008, 04:34 PM
-begs :P

Anyway, yeah Hx Events are usually CS prizes. And they work for Hx - so they're trusted.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!