PDA

View Full Version : Should I bother?

Holofoil
06-08-2008, 09:15 AM
I was just wondering.... I used to play Runescape ages ago and I had an account lvl 93, but I quit to do my Sats. It got hacked and perm banned AND the appeals were used by the hacker - I think he assumed I had quit.

So ye I can't play on that obviously, and I was wondering if it's worth the bother of making a new account or not. Problem is I'm 16 and goin in to to 6th form next, and runescape is a total waste of time and will ruin my work. I'll probably get addicted too.

I've got about 10m from my friend to start off. Problem is I'm lvl 3.

Zak
06-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Runescape won't ruin your work aslong as you play in moderation.

I found my A levels rather easy to handle, I still had plenty of time to play this.. so give it ago.. if you find your grades slipping because of it then quit?

Holofoil
06-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Hmmmm ok thanks

Redacted
06-08-2008, 04:51 PM
no u will fail

in history you will write..

how did england win the war?

'they owned the german noobs wiv rune scimmys'

Camy
06-08-2008, 06:14 PM
England didn't win the war. Great Britain and The United States won the war :rolleyes:

Havoline
06-08-2008, 09:25 PM
dont bother youll just start playing it all the time and its a waste of time

Arch
06-08-2008, 09:51 PM
i play rs, but then again when u play rs at the end of the day what have u accomplished Nothing. But then again its a good time waster :)

Captain
06-08-2008, 11:18 PM
But when your on your death bed you'll wish you never spent so many hours in front of the PC clicking until you get a little image.

prada
06-08-2008, 11:21 PM
I was just wondering.... I used to play Runescape ages ago and I had an account lvl 93, but I quit to do my Sats. It got hacked and perm banned AND the appeals were used by the hacker - I think he assumed I had quit.

So ye I can't play on that obviously, and I was wondering if it's worth the bother of making a new account or not. Problem is I'm 16 and goin in to to 6th form next, and runescape is a total waste of time and will ruin my work. I'll probably get addicted too.

I've got about 10m from my friend to start off. Problem is I'm lvl 3.
there is your answer

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!