PDA

View Full Version : Hai guys

Pyroka
06-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Hai,

I decided to get back into Xbox'ing since I've got nothing better to do lol. I need some suggestions though, for when I get paid. What games should I buy? I mean, I like most games if not all but I needa know about multiplayer more than anything cuz that's what I'd use it for mostly. I'm thinking of getting COD4 again and I'll get Gears 2 when it comes out but I need suggestions!

Thank you guysss, and you can add me if you want. <3

Neil
06-08-2008, 02:21 PM
GTA4 maybe
Soul Caliber 4 looks pretty good

Not really a huge improvement in games this year so far

Camy
06-08-2008, 02:23 PM
GTA4 sucks.

Get CoD4 and perhaps Halo 3.

Jord
06-08-2008, 02:24 PM
GTA4 maybe
Soul Caliber 4 looks pretty good

Not really a huge improvement in games this year so far

Gta noone plays nomore :(

I would say cod4 yes its good loads of people still play :P

Pyroka
06-08-2008, 02:25 PM
I might borrow COD4 off my mate today... It's tempting lol. GTA4 I've heard about, but it gets boring after a while I think. Eeer, Soul Caliber is just insane and I might get that when its out (if its not already out) AAAAND... yeah. :P

Jord
06-08-2008, 02:28 PM
If you get cod4 give me an add ill play with you :)

Pyroka
06-08-2008, 02:30 PM
You only want to beat my *** though, since I'll be a noob! :(

Me and my mate figured out that people that use P90's aren't noobs yknow, because you need to be level 50 to use it LOL.

FlyingJesus
06-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Pro Evo! Also did that girl try getting your msn lol

Pyroka
06-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Nooo, how can she, she can't PM me or anything. I'm not even signed in so I wouldn't know if she's got it.

Neil
06-08-2008, 02:37 PM
GTA4 sucks.

Get CoD4 and perhaps Halo 3.

It's really good until you complete it, it's not a bad game it's just not exactly the best

Camy
06-08-2008, 02:39 PM
It's really good until you complete it, it's not a bad game it's just not exactly the best
The multiplayer totally sucks though.

The story, wasnt too bad, but i got bored of it rather too easily, and still havnt completed it.

Neil
06-08-2008, 02:40 PM
The multiplayer totally sucks though.

The story, wasnt too bad, but i got bored of it rather too easily, and still havnt completed it.

Well that's you, he wanted good games, GTA4 is a good game, he never said he wanted it for multiplayer

Pyroka
06-08-2008, 02:42 PM
I did say I wanted it for multiplayer didn't I? :P Well thats what I'll be using my games for mostly, but ynever know... I may borrow GTA4 off someone to see.

Camy
06-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Hai,

I decided to get back into Xbox'ing since I've got nothing better to do lol. I need some suggestions though, for when I get paid. What games should I buy? I mean, I like most games if not all but I needa know about multiplayer more than anything cuz that's what I'd use it for mostly. I'm thinking of getting COD4 again and I'll get Gears 2 when it comes out but I need suggestions!

Thank you guysss, and you can add me if you want. <3
I was just giving my opinion, I don't think its that good a game, and was overhyped.

Neil
06-08-2008, 02:46 PM
I was just giving my opinion, I don't think its that good a game, and was overhyped.

That's not saying he's buying games for multiplayer he just plays multiplayer more than single player, like just about everyone else with xbox live, it never says he doesn't want a game for single player, GTA4 is good single player, CoD and Halo are just rubbish now tbh, even GoW2 will be more interesting than they are now

J0SH
06-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Give Obamas Dead Nan a add, we can play cod4 once you get it or have a mic chat or something. :P

FlyingJesus
06-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Oh the new NBA game is well good btw

J0SH
06-08-2008, 02:49 PM
That's not saying he's buying games for multiplayer he just plays multiplayer more than single player, like just about everyone else with xbox live, it never says he doesn't want a game for single player, GTA4 is good single player, CoD and Halo are just rubbish now tbh, even GoW2 will be more interesting than they are now

Obviously Gow2 is gonna be a locust

Pyroka
06-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Halo I agree got boring, I'm really good at it but it's just plain boring. As I said, I'll try and get CoD later on today (or whenever I get paid I guess). I don't like Single player that much since it just... Idk, once you add another person into the mix it makes the game so much more fun.

I'm gonna get Too Human when that comes out, I played the demo and like whoa.

Funya Chin
06-08-2008, 02:52 PM
People only play COD because they couldn't win at Halo and you can't go down levels on COD whereas you can on Halo and little kids didn't like it.

<3

Spiffing
06-08-2008, 02:53 PM
buy Cod4 its so aiuobnafbsidg amazing.
omg the end of the story is worth an award in itself<3

Pyroka
06-08-2008, 02:53 PM
APPARENTLY I'm a good sniper on COD4 so yeah, haha.

J0SH
06-08-2008, 03:00 PM
People only play COD because they couldn't win at Halo and you can't go down levels on COD whereas you can on Halo and little kids didn't like it.

<3

I got quiet a decent level on Halo and 1000 GS but it's crap. Your theory is wrong.

Neil
06-08-2008, 03:03 PM

<3

It's people like you that make good games seem rubbish, CoD is better than Halo in everyway, the fact you can go down a rank in Halo has nothing to do with people preferring CoD :S I am good at both games I just prefer CoD because halo is the same generic rubbish we've been playing since DOOM

Pyroka
06-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Yeah that theorys very wrong... Even though I bet some people were like that. :P Has anyone still got Gears of War? I've got that game, it's the only game I have atm. :'(

J0SH
06-08-2008, 03:04 PM
I've got it :)

Pyroka
06-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Oooo, alright. Does anyone else have it because I feel like a bit of a game right now. :p

J0SH
06-08-2008, 03:06 PM
I haven't been on it since we broke up from holidays, I was pretty good but now I'm gonna wait for gow2.

Pyroka
06-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Yeah same, I want to get back into Xbox just for Gears 2 tbh. Mirrors Edge looks a pretty decent game too, my mate's been raving about it like its toast.

newWORLDorder
06-08-2008, 03:08 PM
EA Skate
GTA IV - People do play it online, IDK where someone got that from.

-tad.
06-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Hmm
Race driver GRiD has a good career mode and an alright online play depending on what races you prefer. I.e demolition derby is immense but le mans and things just tend to bore me.

Battlefield bad company has a great campaign and even better online if you want a game to get into as you have trophies and awards for online play where you know your probably never gonig to get them all but its fun getting most of them xP

I would reccomend halo 3 even though like you i've got bored of it but it has its moments where you just wana crack open a can o woop *** on some kids xD

Unreal tournament 3 is not bad for online thoguh all the games are basically the same so it can get boring pretty quickly. May want to wait for the price to drop on that one ;)

and thats all I can think of for now :)

Azul
06-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Battlefield: Bad Company is a good play, i'm loving the multiplayer at the minute too.

today
06-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Halo I agree got boring, I'm really good at it but it's just plain boring. As I said, I'll try and get CoD later on today (or whenever I get paid I guess). I don't like Single player that much since it just... Idk, once you add another person into the mix it makes the game so much more fun.

I'm gonna get Too Human when that comes out, I played the demo and like whoa.
Too Human looks amazing good! I suggest Elder Scrolls also, that's pretty good too. ;)

GhostFace-
06-08-2008, 05:55 PM
far cry 2 when it comes out
fable 2 when it comes out
Gow 2 when it comes out
saints row 2 when it comes out

but for now

Cod4
Gta iv
Halo 3

MAYBE

R6v2

Pyroka
06-08-2008, 07:23 PM
I've completed Elder Scrolls. :P

Rainbow six 2 didn't really appeal to me but I did like the original... Ah we'll see lol, I've got alot of things to spend money on and it's just a matter of trying to gather up the money.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!