PDA

View Full Version : [THE PURPLE VIEW] Journey to the Centre Of Video-Game Movie Adaptations! Part One

Fez
07-08-2008, 06:33 PM
So I started up my own gaming blog, http://thepurpleview.blogspot.com/ , it's a site that I'll put my own reviews, rants and other stuff on, just someplace you can hear me babble and waffle on about anything and everything in gaming. I started it just a week ago and I wrote a special two-part article to celebrate it's release, you can check it out now by visiting the site, or click here (http://thepurpleview.blogspot.com/2008/08/journey-to-centre-of-video-game-movie.html) to go to the actual posting of Part One, you may be surprised by my favourites and maybe learn something while reading it :)

today
07-08-2008, 06:39 PM
All i can suggest is adding more to the review, they appear too short.

Monkwrestler
07-08-2008, 06:49 PM
For what it is it's very good but too brief for me O.-

Fez
07-08-2008, 06:50 PM
It is a two part thing, but I'll take your suggestions in and make the next one longer :D

today
08-08-2008, 06:51 PM
I also suggest from your past reviews everytime your doing a new review make a new blog post, making it quicker for searching :)

Fez
08-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Oh of course, this was just a article and all my new reviews will get there own blog post , I'm reviewing Ratchet And Clank Quest For Booty when it's out

Spiffing
11-08-2008, 06:56 PM
I have to agree on your Spiderman 2 review
that game is epic
Infact, im off to play it now :D

Well written x

j4k3
18-08-2008, 11:14 AM
That got rid of some time - my dads coming bk with Madden 09 in like 1hr so...

that was fantastic. i loved transformers :( i never bought it but played it at a shop before I had a 360 :)

That and PGR were the first games I played on 360

Pazza
19-08-2008, 12:21 PM
How dare you!

It isn't truly purple without me!

(And its cool too :) )

Fez
19-08-2008, 02:55 PM
shush you

I wuz purple waaay back before you

Ontopic: I'm thinkin' of doing a Part 3... but I'm not sure if I can find enough movie games to 're-review'. Might even do a few olddddddddd ones... still dunno though

Misawa
21-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Well done. I see no one has commented your posts, but getting blogs noticed is incredibly hard as there is an endless amount floating around cyberspace. Nevertheless, I enjoyed your content, and never let what may be a lack of readers put you off. Keep writing, friend, especially if is part of a vested interest.

Fez
21-08-2008, 06:09 PM
I have decided to do a Part Three, after digging through the loft and such, I'll be doing a lot of classics this time round and also glancing to the future and something.

Expect it by the end of the month

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!