PDA

View Full Version : Fgs, :(!

Leetzgirl
08-08-2008, 02:04 AM
at 2:58am
hola matt x
we wnrt top the dicsco tyonighht, i grined on 3 boys, they arer just nso sweet, thery live in devon where my familyu livews wophoo, me and melz had 3 vodka and coke xx
them boys me and melz danced with had loads of friends that wern on stage and half naked dancing it was dead funny them of them boys on the stage showed his **** OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL
it ws the b est party i ever been to in my whoole ******* liferer mann :/
xxxxxxxxxx

That my girlfriend, please tell me what i could do?

i am actully crying ;/

msb.
08-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Re-write that paragraph in English.

Leetzgirl
08-08-2008, 02:08 AM
Re-write that paragraph in English.

You can read it, and i didnt writeit myself

and msb, if your trying to piss me off, now not a good time mate,

do it another time if you really want to piss me off,

i looking for advice for goodness sake

sLiPkNoT
08-08-2008, 02:11 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Funya Chin
08-08-2008, 08:55 AM
02:58

Greetings Matthew,

Myself and my good friend Melanie decided to partake in the act of visiting the local disco tonight and to my surprise there was 3 gentlemen there who I decided to take up the chance of smiling at them to see what their reaction was to my excellent face.

The gentlemen are so considerate, even if they can't stop staring at my breasts and what's more, they live in the outstanding town of Devon where my family are based which is excellent news and came as a shocking surprise to me.

Whilst we were disco dancing with our new found man friends, we decided to have a drink and because age doesn't matter in Spain, we thought it would be a good idea to consume some alcoholic liquid which the locals said it was Coca-Cola and Vodka, however, after pretending for 3 hours that we were pissed, we found out it was Coca-Cola and Lemonade so how much of an idiot did I look?

The gentlemen's associates decided to go up on the stage, on which, they were dancing [most probably not dancing, more like moving around awkwardly] half naked to astound the audience [of average age of 12] and we found it mildly hilarious.

In the middle of the show that the gentlemen put on, one of the fine Sir's decided it would be entertaining to take out his penis on stage and show his tiny todger to the audience and we found it funny because never before have we seen such a deformation of the male body - even if it was tiny!

It was the only best party I have been in my whole life, male. That's a rough translation.

Either way, why are you so paranoid? Why can't she enjoy herself whilst she's on holiday? Stop being so protective, you're saying she can't have fun with other lads for God's sake - she's a girl, she's bound too.

Access
08-08-2008, 09:03 AM
She sounds like a right ****, give me her number and I'll have a word with her..

P.S Is she dyslexic? You don't normally 'tpye lkei thsi' if you've had 3 Vodka and Cokes, if she is don't bother with the number.

My advice on the other hand would be to get yourself out to a club, have a few Vodka and Cokes then start grinding on 4 boys. Afterwards you can send her an e-mail back and tell her about the fun you've had.

Recursion
08-08-2008, 09:17 AM
That's a rough translation.

Either way, why are you so paranoid? Why can't she enjoy herself whilst she's on holiday? Stop being so protective, you're saying she can't have fun with other lads for God's sake - she's a girl, she's bound too.

LMAO, +REPPAGE.

" take out his penis on stage and show his tiny todger to the audience"!! XD

Leetzgirl
08-08-2008, 09:19 AM
LMAO, +REPPAGE.

" take out his penis on stage and show his tiny todger to the audience"!! XD

spitting out your coke LOL.

brb gotta go out

N-Dubz
08-08-2008, 10:34 AM
why do you care because she obviously dont

Havoline
08-08-2008, 05:01 PM
she was that bad after 3 vodka and cokes? LOL

Patricia38
08-08-2008, 05:36 PM

She sounds like a right ****, give me her number and I'll have a word with her..

P.S Is she dyslexic? You don't normally 'tpye lkei thsi' if you've had 3 Vodka and Cokes, if she is don't bother with the number.

My advice on the other hand would be to get yourself out to a club, have a few Vodka and Cokes then start grinding on 4 boys. Afterwards you can send her an e-mail back and tell her about the fun you've had.

Both of those posts made me laugh.

Sunny.
08-08-2008, 05:41 PM

LOL!
+rep

Tarantula
15-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Steal her virginity then break up with her.

drama
15-08-2008, 09:26 PM
sounds like a sket to meeee

no offence or errr.. anything

MrGazet
16-08-2008, 11:25 AM

pmsl :D + rep

Cajak
19-08-2008, 01:22 PM

I was going to write the same thing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!