PDA

View Full Version : What vista please? (URGENT)

Breakfloor
08-08-2008, 05:38 PM
im getting a new computer, whats the fastest running, user friendly and best version of vista (though it is **** i know.)

Dentafrice
08-08-2008, 05:39 PM
It isnt ****.

Depends on your computer's specs. If it can run it, Vista Ultimate. If it can't, then stick with Vista Home Premium, simply because it gives you Aero, and Cascade Windows.

jackass
08-08-2008, 05:41 PM
I've got Vista Business Edition, works fine for me. It also comes with Windows Aero. :)

I prefer the look of Vista, but I find XP way more efficient.

Breakfloor
08-08-2008, 05:42 PM
this ocmputer is coming with vista, so it will. but what is the smoothest running?

jackass
08-08-2008, 05:44 PM
this ocmputer is coming with vista, so it will. but what is the smoothest running?

Vista Basic, obviously. :P

mangle
08-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Get home premium,mines lightning fast. But Ihave 3gb ram haha

iTech
08-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Get home premium,mines lightning fast. But Ihave 3gb ram haha

Same ahah.

Recursion
08-08-2008, 07:39 PM
You won't get any performance gains from using Home Premium over Ultimate or whatever, the only time you will see a difference is with Vista Home Basic.

It is not ****.

Shawnstra
09-08-2008, 05:04 AM
Home Premium - Best, better than business as it includes windows media center and other entertainment. Ultimate should be cheaper now but see whether you need the new functions.

HotelUser
09-08-2008, 07:48 PM
IMO Vista is terrible, so get a system with Vista Ultimate (since Microsoft allows Vista Ultimate users to downgrade to XP), and downgrade to XP.

Leetzgirl
09-08-2008, 07:50 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

HotelUser
09-08-2008, 08:45 PM
*Removed*

Everybody is entitled to an opinion, and because you don't like mine, isn't a legitimate reason to resort to childish name calling":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:".

Leetzgirl
09-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Everybody is entitled to an opinion, and because you don't like mine, isn't a legitimate reason to resort to childish name calling":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:".

Did the thread starter want a opinion of how crap vista was?

No.

So shut up with the ":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:"

cocaine
09-08-2008, 08:59 PM
home premium

HotelUser
09-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Did the thread starter want a opinion of how crap vista was?

No.

So shut up with the ":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:"

The thread starter also didn't want name calling, and arguments in their thread.

I told the thread starter a way to downgrade to XP, because the thread starter stated that Vista is not good. Seeing as the thread starter commented on Vista not being good, it may be in the best interest for the thread user to not use what they don't like?

Leetzgirl
09-08-2008, 10:04 PM
The thread starter also didn't want name calling, and arguments in their thread.

I told the thread starter a way to downgrade to XP, because the thread starter stated that Vista is not good. Seeing as the thread starter commented on Vista not being good, it may be in the best interest for the thread user to not use what they don't like?

Dont copy what i do, i also know the thread starter quite well, and he asked a question, even though he knows it crap

therefore, your crappy point dont count.

Breakfloor
09-08-2008, 10:18 PM
jake can call anyone what he wants in my threads ;D

i settled with home premium. no need to carry on the thread.

HotelUser
09-08-2008, 11:42 PM

The forum rules also apply :P!

Leetzgirl
10-08-2008, 02:00 AM

Ah okayyy, have fun with your new pc ;p

The forum rules also apply :P!

No offense above, was pissed off earlier xx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!