PDA

View Full Version : [Building] OoOoO Habbo Olympics Colesseum ! Coooooool.

billyk
09-08-2008, 01:59 AM
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/4617/olimpdn4.th.png (http://img60.imageshack.us/my.php?image=olimpdn4.png)

This is my Colosseum, complete with....

Flags of participating countries
The opening torch/cauldrin
Olympic swimming pool with both a high and low dive!
The Olympic garden (Parthenon amiryt?)
Tracks!
Fan seating
A bridge
A starry night
And lastly, The judge's "royal" seating, along with winner's trophies (of course authentic from habbo staff)

P.S. The pool looks nice also without the candles, I just love the effect of candles lit on water though, its tight. Currently, they aren't in the room, so you can check it out both ways.

This took a good amount of time, and I hope you all like it :D Please don't hesitate to stop by, and of course support Halympiads!

OF COURSE the room looks better if youre there, better lighting, and movement from some of the items, it makes it a little more "real" looking I guess. Dont hesitate to stop by.

Shawnstra
09-08-2008, 04:05 AM
Doesn't really look like the actual Colosseum but nevertheless still nice, love all the sections, looks like you thought of everything!

7/10

LoveToStack
09-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Sorry, but I'm not really into it. I think it'd be ok without a moodlight, but with the moodlight it just looks weird to me sorry.

Sulai
09-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Sadly im not a fan on it.... seems abit messy to me.

Redacted
09-08-2008, 06:08 PM
why is their candles in the water?

Immenseman
09-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Looks alright, a bit too unorganised for me though. I think I'm going to make one now, you inspired me :D

Geraint
09-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Since when have running tracks been in a zig-zag?

billyk
09-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Looks alright, a bit too unorganised for me though. I think I'm going to make one now, you inspired me :D

Ah richer people always make better rooms they were "inspired by :(

For response to candles see first post

Also,it is a bit messy, because I had to go on holiday like two hours after Greek furni was released, and therefore the room is more interesting on a conceptual level rather than a pretty/ neat level. I guess this was my chance to be original before other poeple started to use some of the concepts I used... I guess it kinda worked since it inspired someone

no waiii
09-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Ah richer people always make better rooms they were "inspired by :(

OMG your rich LOL and its nice but theres to much going on and also is there a comp for building one of these?

Chipmunk
09-08-2008, 08:25 PM
its, not very good, sorry.

ThatBoyJME
09-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Its a alright room, just seems a little messy around in some places.
Basically the sporting area's, the first area looks great.
x

billyk
09-08-2008, 11:18 PM
its, not very good, sorry.

Yeah I know its not my best but v9 rooms are difficult to make and I did succeed in having some fun making it at least and I'm not sure I saw any better v9 Olympic rooms ( I'm on forums on my iphone the last time I was on was Friday evening)

Thanks for the feedback

ElliottThompson
10-08-2008, 02:35 AM
I dont like it, v messy, and u didnt even bother to rotate the corner greek bars round the right way ;(

seems v rushed imo, as u sed u had to go on holiday, well then you should have waited till you got back, spruced it up, then posted a screenie. And regarding your post to immenseman, you have like 12 t's sitting ther, and your saying hes richer so he'll make a better room, well imo the t's are just sitting there,where as one could have been sold and used to improve the room.

4/10

rant over ;(

Herman
11-08-2008, 06:33 AM
Am I the only one who really likes the room? :P

Well I think this is very creative. For the pool area, how about removing the candles and adding blue doormats, some stacked one level up, to add to the water, ripply feeling. As for the tracks, make them neat, not zig-zag.

Very good, I must say. Well done!

Ajthedragon
11-08-2008, 08:22 AM

I agree with jake!

Earthquake
11-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Its too unorganised and seems it would be an hassle for people to understand what there doing/where to go, also whats with the candles in the water?

billyk
11-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Its too unorganised and seems it would be an hassle for people to understand what there doing/where to go, also whats with the candles in the water?

A lot of people are complaining about the candles xD. Read the first post, they never made it to the final room. Also i forgot to mention the other changes I made that did wonders for the neatness of the room- the lights were moved from the pool and some pines were rearranged. All of the corners were rotated, and some of the awkward looking walls on the right side were lowered. These little changes did affect the way the room looked like as a whole, if you want search me. As for the other suggestions, I can't fix them, I'm away. xD

Ps. In response to this post, I didn't necessrilt mean for people to be able to navigate through the room, its a theme room, not a game room,

TopManTim
11-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Maybe use different rooms for different parts? Like a different pool room and a different running room etc all linked up?

shizzle
11-08-2008, 06:14 PM
It looks alright, 6.5/10 for me. Nice use of thrones.

AMERlCA...
11-08-2008, 06:21 PM
I personally like the look of the room :rolleyes:

e5
11-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Pretty nice....... welldone :)

Zak
13-08-2008, 01:30 AM
love the diving board :P

Arch
13-08-2008, 03:58 PM
its okay :P

Digestif
15-08-2008, 06:27 PM
I love this room! Ignore all the haters haha. Its real nice dude.

Ardemax
17-08-2008, 08:28 AM
I don't like it,
one you keep boasting about your projects, if you are to execute it properly then you'd know that people dont like seeing "i think its brill" or "isnt this the best thing ever" thats up for us to decide.
two, if you didn't write what some things were, i'd have no idea,
and 3, needs a bit more detail.

Fehm
17-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Well good, well done =]

billyk
17-08-2008, 06:34 PM
I don't like it,
one you keep boasting about your projects, if you are to execute it properly then you'd know that people dont like seeing "i think its brill" or "isnt this the best thing ever" thats up for us to decide.
two, if you didn't write what some things were, i'd have no idea,
and 3, needs a bit more detail.

I dont like this room either, as a matter of fact, I tore it down. That said, Im not
going to present a room saying omg this is a terrible room, its ugly, dont look at it. Im going to say hey, this room took a lot of work and has a lot of nice features. Grow up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!