PDA

View Full Version : Suprising turn out

Patricia38
09-08-2008, 02:43 AM
My brothers old school friend who was a shy chubby boy who was beaten regularly by his older brother has been arrested on the account of 5 rapes.
He raped 5 17 year old before getting caught.
He was only finally caught when he tried to rape a 21 year old who managed to get away.
His brother however who used to beat him now works in the care business and looks after the sick and elderly.

What a shock,

I think obviously his brother must of felt guilty for screwing his brothers life up enough to make him turn into a rapist and decided to reprehend his mistakes by going into care but yer just such an unexpected turn out.

Funya Chin
09-08-2008, 09:49 AM
No excuse for rape, your brothers lard **** friend is a ***.

Pyroka
09-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Wow... That's quite a surprising turn out. I was talking to my mum yesterday and she was saying about how she got in touch with a gal who used to be proper posh, disciplined and everything (wheras my mum was constantly in trouble with the police :P). My mum went onto join the police and be successful, but where do you think the other girl went?

Went off the rails and onto drugs, and only just realised she needs her life back on track. People do change SO fast, it's really strange.

Pazza
09-08-2008, 10:59 AM
How come it wasnt on news :S

Pyroka
09-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Because, you have to be pretty to be on TV, and he's a big fat rapist. It just wouldn't do the 17yr old girls justice... lol sorry that was awful, I apologise.

Er, well it'll be on their local news but I doubt it'll be on national news because the kid will probably be quite young. Dunno.

Pazza
09-08-2008, 11:20 AM
I getcha, I oly thought about that abit ago.

LOL AT FIRST PART!

Well, people change loads, and it really pisses me off. Friends one minute, chavs the next. GAAAH

FlyingJesus
09-08-2008, 02:17 PM
No the sad reality is it won't be on the news because it happens so often

AndrewByrne
09-08-2008, 02:25 PM
I getcha, I oly thought about that abit ago.

LOL AT FIRST PART!

Well, people change loads, and it really pisses me off. Friends one minute, chavs the next. GAAAH
YEP!!
I miss my old best friend :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!