PDA

View Full Version : Dell 30" 3007WFP-HC Unboxing Video

Hypertext
09-08-2008, 04:48 AM
Unboxing video of that monitor, another one of these vids in 2 weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a-gqSHOpPY

Moved by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator) from Web design and development: Moved into tech discussion for you. Nice setup by the way :)

xxMATTGxx
09-08-2008, 06:43 AM

Edit: Crap thought this was in technology, can a mod move please

Just watched it, you have a very nice setup. I'm guessing you be running the 3 screens together when you get he other graphics card? You should if you can post some pictures of how your setup is and post them on this forum. :)

Recursion
09-08-2008, 08:58 AM
I was going to get one of these for my new monitor so I can play my 360 on a decent Monitor, then I bought a load of other crap LOL.

You will kill your eyes with that thing if you sit that close to it O_O

Stephen!
09-08-2008, 12:42 PM
That's really awesome man.

J0SH
09-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Very spoilt indeed for a 12 year old.

Excellent
09-08-2008, 12:55 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members.

xxMATTGxx
09-08-2008, 12:59 PM
*Removed*

Want to say that to the rest of the YouTube community who do unboxing videos? If he wants to do an unboxing video then he can.

Excellent
09-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Want to say that to the rest of the YouTube community who do unboxing videos? If he wants to do an unboxing video then he can.People only do these videos to show off because their mummy or daddy has bought them a new toy. It's very very sad to the point of it being laughable.

xxMATTGxx
09-08-2008, 01:17 PM
People only do these videos to show off because their mummy or daddy has bought them a new toy. It's very very sad to the point of it being laughable.

LMAO. I hardly think people in their 30s on youtube get their mummies and daddies to buy them something like an iPhone or a new 30" Monitor. I think people like you are just jealous. And what I have heard hypertext earns this by doing what he does. Although that is just an example, yes there is people on there who are very lucky indeed but thats life. Don't listen to this person, keep on doing your videos. :)

Excellent
09-08-2008, 01:20 PM
LMAO. I hardly think people in their 30s on youtube get their mummies and daddies to buy them something like an iPhone or a new 30" Monitor. I think people like you are just jealous. And what I have heard hypertext earns this by doing what he does.Anybody who does an unboxing video who is in ther 30's is very sad and has no social life. Why would I be jealous of a big screen that takes up too much room and would give me a headache? He probably cried to his daddy to buy him one, it's a waste of time.. he had 2 already. From what I've heard from a lot of people he lies about this programming earning 500 a week or whatever rubbish it was, so don't get into that one ;)

xxMATTGxx
09-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Anybody who does an unboxing video who is in ther 30's is very sad and has no social life. Why would I be jealous of a big screen that takes up too much room and would give me a headache? He probably cried to his daddy to buy him one, it's a waste of time.. he had 2 already. From what I've heard from a lot of people he lies about this programming earning 500 a week or whatever rubbish it was, so don't get into that one ;)

It was an example, the age varies on youtube. I like watching unboxing videos especially things Im going to buy to make sure what actually comes with it. Either way it is your opinion. I hardly think he cries to his mum and dad to buy him such things as this or even his Mac Pro. There is other ways. Such as working, even have a wealthy family and many other things. So what if he has three screens, he must need them. Yeah he might be being greedy? So what, its his own life.

Excellent
09-08-2008, 01:27 PM
It was an example, the age varies on youtube. I like watching unboxing videos especially things Im going to buy to make sure what actually comes with it. Either way it is your opinion. I hardly think he cries to his mum and dad to buy him such things as this or even his Mac Pro. There is other ways. Such as working, even have a wealthy family and many other things. So what if he has three screens, he must need them. Yeah he might be being greedy? So what, its his own life.I don't think you get it because you're probably a cry baby like Hypertext. Showing off is immature, end of. There was no need for him to post that video, he is using it for a purpose but it seems he also used it to show off. Hypertext doesn't work, he's 12 years old dude.. If you wanted to see what it came with why don't you go to the makers website and read? He must need them? yes, to show off thats why, so all of his yank friends can dribble over his new toy. It's his own life but I think a lot of people would prefer him to grow up and stop trying to be something.

Josh-H
09-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Anybody who does an unboxing video who is in ther 30's is very sad and has no social life. Why would I be jealous of a big screen that takes up too much room and would give me a headache? He probably cried to his daddy to buy him one, it's a waste of time.. he had 2 already. From what I've heard from a lot of people he lies about this programming earning 500 a week or whatever rubbish it was, so don't get into that one ;)

You sound jealous to me, why do you even care? Don't like the thread then don't click it. Simple as.

xxMATTGxx
09-08-2008, 01:35 PM
I don't think you get it because you're probably a cry baby like Hypertext. Showing off is immature, end of. There was no need for him to post that video, he is using it for a purpose but it seems he also used it to show off. Hypertext doesn't work, he's 12 years old dude.. If you wanted to see what it came with why don't you go to the makers website and read? He must need them? yes, to show off thats why, so all of his yank friends can dribble over his new toy. It's his own life but I think a lot of people would prefer him to grow up and stop trying to be something.

LMAO. No I don't cry to get things, I have to mostly pay for my stuff. So you got that fact wrong. I think 14? Either way li hes ke josh said I think your jealous if you wasn't you wouldn't even bother posting crap. So what if he posted a video link. Not the end of the world its only an uboxing.

Excellent
09-08-2008, 01:38 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

xxMATTGxx
09-08-2008, 01:41 PM
*Removed*

Right.. No offensive to Charlie but I seen more high-end setups then his on a mac forum but I don't get jealous of them so why would I get jealous of this setup. He doesn't need to get knocked down a peg, he's fine. Let him carry on doing his videos. You don't have to watch them or even click his threads!

Josh-H
09-08-2008, 01:51 PM
*Removed*

Down syndrome? :rolleyes: Grow up.

Colin-Roberts
09-08-2008, 01:55 PM
lol excellent. your the immature one.

Nice Monitor.. I think i need one like that for video editing..

Excellent
09-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Right.. No offensive to Charlie but I seen more high-end setups then his on a mac forum but I don't get jealous of them so why would I get jealous of this setup. He doesn't need to get knocked down a peg, he's fine. Let him carry on doing his videos. You don't have to watch them or even click his threads!It's quite obvious, you're defending him to the pipe. No, he does. He goes around stealing peoples code and claiming it for himself, he also goes around thinking he knows everything about anything when he doesn't. He lies about being a programmer and earning $500.00 a week or whatever ridiculous ammount it was.

Down syndrome? :rolleyes: Grow up.Congratulations shakespeare, you can read:eusa_clap

Hypertext
09-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Excellent, stop going back to that one insult, look back I never even hinted at my income, that was probably you.

Why are you just starting arguments, I posted it, as I, like many still don't know how big those monitors are so i tried to do a comparison between the three sizes.

@Matt: I think I've seen you around MR Forums quite a bit. :) With your Mountain Dew.

I will probably be posting another one of these videos in >2weeks as Dell screw up a lot with orders... I'll try and order this friday.

xxMATTGxx
09-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Excellent, stop going back to that one insult, look back I never even hinted at my income, that was probably you.

Why are you just starting arguments, I posted it, as I, like many still don't know how big those monitors are so i tried to do a comparison between the three sizes.

@Matt: I think I've seen you around MR Forums quite a bit. :) With your Mountain Dew.

I will probably be posting another one of these videos in >2weeks as Dell screw up a lot with orders... I'll try and order this friday.

Yeah me and my Mountain Dew on that forum! :P Do you have MSN or iChat? Be nice to talk to you. (Contact details in my signature)

GommeInc
09-08-2008, 03:07 PM
The way you act, I'm amazed you have a social life, you're proving it now by being anti-social :rolleyes: If he wants to make an unboxing video, then he can. Who are you to judge? You're far sadder than him for even commenting on what he wants to do, you're losing this argument :/

Huge monitor, what are you using it for? Or is it just anything, designing, films, games, music etc? Looks good either way, good buy :D

You
09-08-2008, 03:25 PM
lol, can someone tell me the point in recording yourself opening a box?

Hypertext
09-08-2008, 03:36 PM
The way you act, I'm amazed you have a social life, you're proving it now by being anti-social :rolleyes: If he wants to make an unboxing video, then he can. Who are you to judge? You're far sadder than him for even commenting on what he wants to do, you're losing this argument :/

Huge monitor, what are you using it for? Or is it just anything, designing, films, games, music etc? Looks good either way, good buy :D

I'm using it for programming, and it's nice to watch films on etc :)

Seriously?

Stepheen
09-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Tell me also :S

You
09-08-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm using it for programming, and it's nice to watch films on etc :)

Seriously?
Yes seriously, it's pointless.

iTech
09-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Hypertext why the hell do you do unboxing? It shows you have no life whatsoever so you have to show off to people on an habbo forum, lol.

Edit: "Dad I'm doing a video" rofl.. sums you up.

Want to say that to the rest of the YouTube community who do unboxing videos? If he wants to do an unboxing video then he can.

People only do these videos to show off because their mummy or daddy has bought them a new toy. It's very very sad to the point of it being laughable.

Posting it on Youtube is fine enough. As buyina $3000 thing is a good thing to show off. But posting it on a HABBO forum really takes the piss.

Hypertext
09-08-2008, 03:55 PM
I got it for cheap haggling Dell.

Wow, iTech, your one of the people that emphasizes the fact tht most of people in this forum ie technology, don't play habbo. Stop hating.

iTech
09-08-2008, 03:57 PM
I got it for cheap haggling Dell.

Wow, iTech, your one of the people that emphasizes the fact tht most of people in this forum ie technology, don't play habbo. Stop hating.

No I'm not? You really need to sort your facts out.
You're pretty lucky, I didn't join in on the flaming.

Hypertext
09-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Thats true. lets keep it that way :)

Recursion
09-08-2008, 03:59 PM
I think you have a mild case of down syndrome, simple as.

Using that as in insult now? I think your the ******* immature one here.

Get your head out of your own *** and grow up for God sake.

I like to watch these unboxing videos, for the same reason Matt does, to see what you get in the box if I am going to buy something. Infact, if I hadn't watched them, then when I was building my computer I wouldn't have known what stuff I may need to buy because a part didn't come with it.

Although, I doubt you "haggled" with Dell to get the price down, they are a major company, 1 sale isn't going to make a huge difference.

Dentafrice
09-08-2008, 04:09 PM
I have to agree, I'm quite jealous of that monster.

Hypertext
09-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Heh Tawm.

You say that you saw it at a cheaper price earlier, now it's more expensive, then they email they're manager asking for authorization. :)

Agnostic Bear
09-08-2008, 04:28 PM

Moved by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator) from Web design and development: Moved into tech discussion for you. Nice setup by the way :)

You're 12 why are you 12? Also stop boasting I think very few people care that you have a small monitor.

Dentafrice
09-08-2008, 04:29 PM
*their manager ;P

I found the same one you got for $580 brand new in box on ebay.

Hypertext
09-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Nice, if you have the money, go for it! :)

Jewbear stop being a hater. ;/

Agnostic Bear
09-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Nice, if you have the money, go for it! :)

Jewbear stop being a hater. ;/

I'm not being a hater, how about I film me just chilling with my 42" monitor and very loud sound system? I'd get flamed like hell for doing something useless, so should you.

Dentafrice
09-08-2008, 04:41 PM
I'd love for you to prove you had a 42" monitor, because last time you posted your setup.. you were sitting in your living room, with a tiny desk.. a 17" monitor.. and the keyboard on your lap.

Agnostic Bear
09-08-2008, 04:42 PM
I'd love for you to prove you had a 42" monitor, because last time you posted your setup.. you were sitting in your living room, with a tiny desk.. a 17" monitor.. and the keyboard on your lap.

K I will post it later today.

I still have the keyboard on my lap, it's the most comfortable position for me.

Leetzgirl
09-08-2008, 04:43 PM

I lol'd

and Dan, act your age :rolleyes:

Dentafrice
09-08-2008, 04:47 PM
K I will post it later today.

I still have the keyboard on my lap, it's the most comfortable position for me.
and put a piece of paper over it.. saying your name or something.

Agnostic Bear
09-08-2008, 04:53 PM
and put a piece of paper over it.. saying your name or something.

I'll even write your name on the screen in Segoe UI. Just for you. A whole word.

Dentafrice
09-08-2008, 04:54 PM
no.. because I could get a picture of a 42" monitor, and write some text on it..

GommeInc
09-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Posting it on Youtube is fine enough. As buyina $3000 thing is a good thing to show off. But posting it on a HABBO forum really takes the piss.
This isn't a Habbo forum? It's a technology forum :S And what's so bad about showing off something on a forum that slightly revolves around Habbo? Habbo users are people too, unless you're suggesting they're not and showing off is bad for these non-human, Habbo lovers :P

Hypertext
09-08-2008, 05:32 PM
This isn't a Habbo forum? It's a technology forum :S And what's so bad about showing off something on a forum that slightly revolves around Habbo? Habbo users are people too, unless you're suggesting they're not and showing off is bad for these non-human, Habbo lovers :P
Well said. +rep :)

iTech
09-08-2008, 05:43 PM

Touché sir Gomme! Touché!

Agnostic Bear
09-08-2008, 10:20 PM
no.. because I could get a picture of a 42" monitor, and write some text on it..

no you see i will record you a video from my web camera that comes from the internet.

Dentafrice
09-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Ok when you gonna do that?

Hypertext
09-08-2008, 10:47 PM
when he can afforda 42" monitor and a good sound system.

iTech
09-08-2008, 10:54 PM
when he can afforda 42" monitor and a good sound system.

Don't act cool because Caleb didn't flame you.

Dentafrice
09-08-2008, 10:55 PM
I haven't flamed him today? damn.. I'm on a roll.

xxMATTGxx
09-08-2008, 10:57 PM
LMAO. Well I can't wait for some pictures/video. Even though I never said I didn't believe you, I'm just interested!

Stephen!
09-08-2008, 11:39 PM
You can't get 42" monitor. You can use a 42" TV as a monitor. I have one downstairs I use all the time.

Shawnstra
09-08-2008, 11:44 PM
It was an example, the age varies on youtube. I like watching unboxing videos especially things Im going to buy to make sure what actually comes with it. Either way it is your opinion. I hardly think he cries to his mum and dad to buy him such things as this or even his Mac Pro. There is other ways. Such as working, even have a wealthy family and many other things. So what if he has three screens, he must need them. Yeah he might be being greedy? So what, its his own life.

Nice video btw :) I am still torn what to get for christmas, if the new apple cinema displays don't come out, I might go dell :)

Like MattGarner, I also go on YouTube to check out unboxings to see whats in store for me, same here with the Macbook Pro I just bought. Oh and btw that Mac Pro is sexy! Too expensive for me though :(

Agnostic Bear
10-08-2008, 12:04 AM
You can't get 42" monitor. You can use a 42" TV as a monitor. I have one downstairs I use all the time.

I use it as a monitor so blah, i'll do it in about 30 odd minutes, gotta find my cam first

Stephen!
10-08-2008, 01:20 AM
I use it as a monitor so blah, i'll do it in about 30 odd minutes, gotta find my cam first

Well in that case I believe you. ALOT of people have 42" TV's lol.

Metric1
10-08-2008, 01:32 AM
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL "DAD I'M DOING A VIDEO"

why are 3 displays necessary?

Hypertext
10-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Oh, do you not have a dad metric1?

xxMATTGxx
10-08-2008, 06:33 AM
Nice video btw :) I am still torn what to get for christmas, if the new apple cinema displays don't come out, I might go dell :)

Like MattGarner, I also go on YouTube to check out unboxings to see whats in store for me, same here with the Macbook Pro I just bought. Oh and btw that Mac Pro is sexy! Too expensive for me though :(

I think they are announcing them or releasing them in Jan 2009? Not 100% sure though. :)

Jbz-Hotboy.
10-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Haven't watched it yet though I will later. Sounds Good ...... I am running an Compaq Laptop XP Profesional - Getting Vista Soon.

Recursion
10-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Although all 3 screens would be better if they were the same size, colour, make, model so they were all exactly matched.

Hypertext
10-08-2008, 03:21 PM
The 22" and 19" are going on ebay, another 30" is coming in two weeks, and depending on whether I feel totally greedy, another one before school starts.

Recursion
10-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Your not a gamer are you?

Rockstar
10-08-2008, 03:56 PM
I though you were getting a Cinema Display

Hypertext
10-08-2008, 03:59 PM
So did I, then I kept thinking about the new releases, and sure enough I was right, a week later, they are rumoured heavily. So I went with Dell's. No I'm not a gamer.

Rockstar
10-08-2008, 04:01 PM
So did I, then I kept thinking about the new releases, and sure enough I was right, a week later, they are rumoured heavily. So I went with Dell's. No I'm not a gamer.

Also I got question I have a Macbook pro and am using a 22" monitor and have a old 19" free how would I link them both to my Macbook Pro

Recursion
10-08-2008, 04:06 PM
You can't, the MBP only has 1 output,

Hayd93
10-08-2008, 04:19 PM
You can't, the MBP only has 1 output,

something like a dual head to go ? or usb to vga ?

Recursion
10-08-2008, 04:22 PM
USB to VGA converters, I have heard bad things about, the dual head to go just splits the image, its not a great solution but I guess it works.

Hypertext
10-08-2008, 07:25 PM
We have one of those, they are useful for more screen real estate, to put say, email there, as they contain their own gpu in the convertor, the worst thing about it though, the refresh rate is HORRIFIC.

tdi
11-08-2008, 01:23 PM
(awaiting)

Jordy
11-08-2008, 01:26 PM
We have one of those, they are useful for more screen real estate, to put say, email there, as they contain their own gpu in the convertor, the worst thing about it though, the refresh rate is HORRIFIC.Indeed USB 2.0 is no where near quick enough for it. I'm not sure if USB 3.0 will solve this but USB has never been good for graphics.

CrazyColaist
11-08-2008, 05:54 PM
myines bigger and better

soz xx

iTech
11-08-2008, 06:19 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

CrazyColaist
11-08-2008, 06:23 PM
y yuu chatting *removed*

Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter using foreign languages

Andys
11-08-2008, 09:51 PM
you "program" for www.whereivebeen.com do you? ;) interesting.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=5724164&postcount=812

Jassim
12-08-2008, 10:56 AM
You will kill your eyes with that thing if you sit that close to it O_O
Untrue, studies show that sitting close does not hurt your eyes in any way, looking at it too long can.

GommeInc
12-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Lol I'm guessing Jewish Bear hasn't posted proof yet? :P

Excellent1
12-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Lol I'm guessing Jewish Bear hasn't posted proof yet? :PRighto!

Agnostic Bear
12-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Hmm? I forgot to do it I will do it at some point in the future, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe may 6th, 2029.

We will never know until I do it.

Plux
12-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Hmm? I forgot to do it I will do it at some point in the future, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe may 6th, 2029.

We will never know until I do it.

Or can we just safely say you won't do it?

Excellent1
12-08-2008, 02:37 PM

We will never know until I do it.Just take a picture ;( I'm sure all the computer geeks would love to have a tank over it.

N!ck
12-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Just take a picture ;( I'm sure all the computer geeks would love to have a tank over it.

Yes, i can't wait to see his 42" TV :rolleyes:.

Dentafrice
12-08-2008, 04:24 PM
I could take a picture of that ^_^. I have one about five feet from me, but I don't use it for my computer (other then my media center PC)

Metric1
12-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Oh, do you not have a dad metric1?

no actually.. i don't?

Plux
12-08-2008, 11:00 PM
no actually.. i don't?

You made a post, about your dad and cousins or what not...?

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=505580

ebay
12-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Owned!

Hypertext
12-08-2008, 11:57 PM
I never thought i'd say this but here we go:

LOL +REP JOSH!

Might I add josh i your signature that convo, it is possible for all of those languages to be web development, as they all output bits of data, which can be interpreted by a web browser if you want. google is coded in java.. well most of it.

Jordy
13-08-2008, 12:04 AM

LOL +REP JOSH!

Might I add josh i your signature that convo, it is possible for all of those languages to be web development, as they all output bits of data, which can be interpreted by a web browser if you want. google is coded in java.. well most of it.At the end of the day they're not web developing languages despite it being possible, they're programming languages still :P

Hypertext
13-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Yes, I can tell that the person in that chat didn't know what he was talking about, I was just being.. ya know :)

Leetzgirl
13-08-2008, 12:43 AM
You made a post, about your dad and cousins or what not...?

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=505580

owned!

Lmao

Dentafrice
13-08-2008, 12:54 AM

LOL +REP JOSH!

Might I add josh i your signature that convo, it is possible for all of those languages to be web development, as they all output bits of data, which can be interpreted by a web browser if you want. google is coded in java.. well most of it.
Google's server is coded in Java, Google's frontend is coded in Python.

Hypertext
13-08-2008, 01:02 AM
Correct. :)

Although some code is coded in different languages. For instance some of their stuff is coded in c++.

Dentafrice
13-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Those are the only three official languages used by Google's development.

They do use PHP, and a few other select languages.. internally.

Plux
13-08-2008, 08:59 AM

LOL +REP JOSH!

Yeah the kid said he programs software (he apparantly works for Intel LOL!)

Yes, I can tell that the person in that chat didn't know what he was talking about, I was just being.. ya know :)

Pretty much.

Recursion
13-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Since when to Intel make software?

myke
13-08-2008, 09:37 AM

Since... now. :D

It's a nice screen but wayyy too much for me :(! My eyes would go square! That'd take up my cosy room.. [it's srsly that small].

xxMATTGxx
13-08-2008, 09:45 AM
There is a very long thread about what Charlie (HyperText) does on Mac Rumors. To be honest with you Charlie, I think you do go OTT at times thinking your "It". No offensive, I like your setup but you have to grow up.

Agnostic Bear
13-08-2008, 09:56 AM

Since forever, go navigate their site.

Recursion
13-08-2008, 10:08 AM
If they did, which i can't be assed to see if they do :P, Then they wouldn't hire a 14 year old.

Hypertext
13-08-2008, 12:45 PM
This is getting silly. On this forum I have never said who I work for, or how much I make yet you guys still make a joke about it what I said was, in some context, "...at where I work". I never once mentioned any of that, yet you guys stil manage to use that to make fun of me. Then you go and say I work for Intel, because your original joke is dying. Seriously, gtfo this thread, and stop making up lies.

MR thread got so long because so many adults said stuff like "Learn some values", "I'd ship him off to boarding school" or "Spoilt brat".

When they didn't know what was going on. You and I both know that this happens all the time in the Under 18 setups thread...

PS: Jewbear, I still wanna see your setup.

Dentafrice
13-08-2008, 12:52 PM
This is getting silly. On this forum I have never said who I work for, or how much I make yet you guys still make a joke about it what I said was, in some context, "...at where I work". I never once mentioned any of that, yet you guys stil manage to use that to make fun of me. Then you go and say I work for Intel, because your original joke is dying. Seriously, gtfo this thread, and stop making up lies.

MR thread got so long because so many adults said stuff like "Learn some values", "I'd ship him off to boarding school" or "Spoilt brat".

When they didn't know what was going on. You and I both know that this happens all the time in the Under 18 setups thread...

PS: Jewbear, I still wanna see your setup.
That happens because it's either a big fat lie, or the 'thing'/'company'/'people' you work for.. is a ****** site.

Andys
13-08-2008, 12:56 PM
That happens because it's either a big fat lie, or the 'thing'/'company'/'people' you work for.. is a ****** site.
I heard he works for www.whereivebeen.com ;)

Recursion
13-08-2008, 12:59 PM
To be fair, seeing that MR thread, you created it to boast. MR is full of mature people, you cannot, in any way, expect to be able to boast without being flamed on MR.

RSTurbo
13-08-2008, 01:43 PM
How much was it?
looks good :) - no suprise another thread another arguement

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!