PDA

View Full Version : [Mr.OSH] Habbox Goodies Page

Mr.OSH
09-08-2008, 09:35 AM
Hello everyone,

As you may know on www.habbox.com (http://www.habbox.com) we have a goodies page full of a range of Habbox goodies which we freely give away such as avatars, signature images, animations, smilies and screen savers. We are currently performing maintenance on the page and would also like to make some new goodies for the page so we'd love to hear of any suggests that you may have regarding what you would like to see available on the page. :)

If you have an idea for what new goodies we could add to the page or just an idea of what type of goodies we could consider adding then we'd be very grateful to hear your opinion.

Thanks,

Mr.OSH
Assistant General Manager (content)

no waiii
09-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Sig Creaters if you dont have them already make your name in Habbo fonts like a text genrator.

Jordy
09-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Backgrounds for a variety of things such as desktops (and lots of sizes), phones, iPhones (and touchs) and PSPs. No cheesy backgrounds like a bright yellow one with a Habbo font saying 'Habbox Forum, For all your Habbo Needs' and pictures of Habbos :P

Perhaps just some simple or colourful backgrounds saying 'Habboxforum.com'

Muggseh
09-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Phone Themes for sony ericssons!! :p

Pyroka
09-08-2008, 11:12 AM
I want Mr.OSH's goodies. ;)

Some sig makers would be nice like Gapu said (even though I think they're somewhere on Habbox.com) & maybe some little Habbo businesscards? Yknow like eCards to invite people to your room in styyyyle. Just input the room ID (which isn't too hard to find/make) & make like little invitations to come to wherever at whatever time. Room invites just a bit more stylish would be awesome. It's not been done before either, but I think it could be possible. The Room ID finder would be the hardest part but you can retrieve basically anything with a little knowhow.

OH, MOUSEMATS! MOUSEMATS! MOUSEMATS! We need some mousemats.

ClassicLegend
09-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Yeah, I agree with everyone else. Signature makers would be cool yeah.

Meanies
09-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Sig Creaters if you dont have them already make your name in Habbo fonts like a text genrator.

A sig creator was being made, it was being checked by Jin last time I heard but that was a while ago, I think its still waiting to be made public and probably will be when the new goodies page is released. We already have a font generator :)

Backgrounds for a variety of things such as desktops (and lots of sizes), phones, iPhones (and touchs) and PSPs. No cheesy backgrounds like a bright yellow one with a Habbo font saying 'Habbox Forum, For all your Habbo Needs' and pictures of Habbos :P

Perhaps just some simple or colourful backgrounds saying 'Habboxforum.com'

Backgrounds for desktops was already decided upon, but backgrounds for other devices is a good idea, though I'm not sure how many people use those so there may be less of those ;)

Phone Themes for sony ericssons!! :p

Same as above :P

Some sig makers would be nice like Gapu said (even though I think they're somewhere on Habbox.com) & maybe some little Habbo businesscards? Yknow like eCards to invite people to your room in styyyyle. Just input the room ID (which isn't too hard to find/make) & make like little invitations to come to wherever at whatever time. Room invites just a bit more stylish would be awesome. It's not been done before either, but I think it could be possible. The Room ID finder would be the hardest part but you can retrieve basically anything with a little knowhow.

OH, MOUSEMATS! MOUSEMATS! MOUSEMATS! We need some mousemats.

Do you nto want my goodies? :'(
Sig maker was in progress as mentioned above. Weren't there those moo cards or something you could buy, like business cards. That sounds like a good, original idea. We could make something like the sig generator which can put your habbo image, name and things on. eCards sounds a pretty damn cool idea! Not sure how we'd go about it yet because there's no coders in the department any more, unless we can get hold of one or one of can manage to learn :eusa_whis

If you're willing to pay for the materials, I'll design you a mousemat!

Mr.OSH
09-08-2008, 07:36 PM

ROFL! :P Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone - much appreciated.

Backgrounds for desktops was already decided upon, but backgrounds for other devices is a good idea, though I'm not sure how many people use those so there may be less of those ;)

Sig maker was in progress as mentioned above. Weren't there those moo cards or something you could buy, like business cards. That sounds like a good, original idea. We could make something like the sig generator which can put your habbo image, name and things on. eCards sounds a pretty damn cool idea! Not sure how we'd go about it yet because there's no coders in the department any more, unless we can get hold of one or one of can manage to learn :eusa_whis

Yeah I agree with the idea of a few backgrounds for mobile devises and for different resolutions of screens - sounds good. Also I like the idea of the eCards. I do think this would be possible and I think we'd be able to find someone to work on something like that for us or we could just create template versions of the cards which could be filled in by the user them self or something if not. Nice idea though, we'll certainly consider that!

Pyroka
09-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Do you nto want my goodies? :'(

If you're willing to pay for the materials, I'll design you a mousemat!

Your goodies have AIDS.

eCards isn't TOO hard, it's just the room finder that'd be hard. You can't get room ID's easily, it takes someone who knows what they're doing to find it. I mean, if it was something like 'Room owner' & then a search conducts what rooms they own, and you click on the room (which gives the ID), that'll give the link to that room. Could be done for Habbox events too if you think about it. Personalised Habbox eCards for event use only haha.

They can retrieve most things through Habbo so I'm not sure if it'd be amazingly hard or not. I don't see it being a massive problem but you'd need a coder to do so. Ask one of the guys who did the Joomla design way back, yknow the 'secret team' which seemingly wasn't secret at all lol.

Meanies
09-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Your goodies have AIDS.

eCards isn't TOO hard, it's just the room finder that'd be hard. You can't get room ID's easily, it takes someone who knows what they're doing to find it. I mean, if it was something like 'Room owner' & then a search conducts what rooms they own, and you click on the room (which gives the ID), that'll give the link to that room. Could be done for Habbox events too if you think about it. Personalised Habbox eCards for event use only haha.

They can retrieve most things through Habbo so I'm not sure if it'd be amazingly hard or not. I don't see it being a massive problem but you'd need a coder to do so. Ask one of the guys who did the Joomla design way back, yknow the 'secret team' which seemingly wasn't secret at all lol.

I don't have aids :'(
'spose I could ask yonder if he knows anything, but last time i asked him something like that he didn't know. The people in the coding forums will know, they seem clever :P Or we could get it so people have to find their own room ID and we can be lazy :D

luce
09-08-2008, 07:48 PM

yes those 2 additions would be good :)

Pyroka
09-08-2008, 08:02 PM
I don't have aids :'(
'spose I could ask yonder if he knows anything, but last time i asked him something like that he didn't know. The people in the coding forums will know, they seem clever :P Or we could get it so people have to find their own room ID and we can be lazy :D

Well if you made people find their own room ID's, that'd completely defeat the purpose of making it fun and easy to use. People won't use it if its hard. I just remembered now, Habbo Homes have that rooms link where you can search for a room and link it via its ID so we need a similar system to that! ^_^

Meanies
09-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Well if you made people find their own room ID's, that'd completely defeat the purpose of making it fun and easy to use. People won't use it if its hard. I just remembered now, Habbo Homes have that rooms link where you can search for a room and link it via its ID so we need a similar system to that! ^_^
I'll get some clever person to do it when the time comes :)

Pyroka
09-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Well if you find a Habbo Homes script it'll probably be somewhere in the guestbook location. Just use that code and bammo!

reeana
09-08-2008, 08:46 PM
HabboUpload used to have goodies and had those pictures of Frank and Callie etc. You should add them to yours since HabboUpload's Goodies got removed.

Meanies
09-08-2008, 08:49 PM
HabboUpload used to have goodies and had those pictures of Frank and Callie etc. You should add them to yours since HabboUpload's Goodies got removed.

They'll be coming in a different new piece of content :)

Meanies
12-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Innocent little bump :)

Funya Chin
12-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Not very good content staff if you can't think of anything!!! :P

Think of something unique and that will guarantee you visitors.

Meanies
12-08-2008, 01:31 PM

This was so we can get views on what others want and satisfy them, instead of what we THINK they'll want :)

leah
14-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Do you not want my goodies? :'(
I want your goodies :D

Hayd93
18-08-2008, 06:11 PM
How about having basicly a habbo spotlight on the main habbox page ?

Meanies
21-08-2008, 10:47 AM
I want your goodies :D

anytime!

How about having basicly a habbo spotlight on the main habbox page ?

Hmmmm. A possibility but that would mean adding a new section somewhere, maybe under the Habbox Today bit, hmm.

Invent
21-08-2008, 10:55 AM
I think you should add habbo status sigs :eusa_whis

Meanies
21-08-2008, 05:32 PM
I think you should add habbo status sigs :eusa_whis
There are some, just they've not been put on the site yet, for some reason :eusa_whis

Mint
21-08-2008, 07:06 PM
That's what I would mostly like to see on the page, there are loads of available sites that we can use for signatures but they all advertise there site in big writing and thats the reason why I don't use them.

Mr.OSH
22-08-2008, 03:36 PM

We like to know what the users want as after all they are the ones that will be using the goodies/content. ;)

That's what I would mostly like to see on the page, there are loads of available sites that we can use for signatures but they all advertise there site in big writing and thats the reason why I don't use them.

:) Signature generator is on the way and we are working on fixing/creating a new font generator.

Meanies
27-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Any final ideas before we start discussing these ;) (bumps)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!