PDA

View Full Version : Thrones..?

ClassicLegend
09-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Thrones dont plan to go down in value anytime soon do they?

Immenseman
09-08-2008, 05:50 PM
You can never tell with thrones, they have been steadily going up for years now and are always a decent investment if you want to make a couple of HCs. I would think they will steadily climb but it takes hours for their value to decrease and it could happen any day now. Even if one person begins to sell cheaply others could follow and the price could crash, it's happened before.

PaulMacC
09-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Yeah they go up and then they go down and then the go up, it's like a see-saw with thrones.

Lee
09-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Yea you can never be to sure, keep an eye out for somebody selling.

I saw them going for 850 - 950 credits.

ClassicLegend
09-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Yea you can never be to sure, keep an eye out for somebody selling.

I saw them going for 850 - 950 credits.
Yeah same, 900 - Ok cheers guys!

-Danube-
13-08-2008, 12:05 PM
They have started to level off a little bit lately, since about january they have gone from like 48HC to 60HC+ very very quickly but lately they aint rising so fast. Now maybe the best time to sell as trends show that there could be a little decrease soon. (i have a thing for the thrones value, i've been right most of the time)

ClassicLegend
13-08-2008, 12:11 PM
They have started to level off a little bit lately, since about january they have gone from like 48HC to 60HC+ very very quickly but lately they aint rising so fast. Now maybe the best time to sell as trends show that there could be a little decrease soon. (i have a thing for the thrones value, i've been right most of the time)
Hmm, do you think ? Perhaps I should trade them 65HC and just collect some HC's for a while?

Lee
13-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Hmm, do you think ? Perhaps I should trade them 65HC and just collect some HC's for a while?

Totally up you, would be a good time to sell them though!!! :D

Good luck, they should go for 65CS :P

-Danube-
13-08-2008, 12:52 PM
i Saw a trade yesterday, 35HC and 10 Petal for 1 Throne. 10x2.5CS = 25CS, 35+25=60

Thats either showing a rise in petal value or decrease in throne.

Rixion
13-08-2008, 01:32 PM
The throne looks steady at the moment, who knows what will happen in the future.

-Danube-
13-08-2008, 05:45 PM
It's definatly leveled off, thats for sure

ClassicLegend
13-08-2008, 05:50 PM
It's definatly leveled off, thats for sure
Ok, I think I am going to buy all HC's again and just collect them. Sound good?

DieselShaq
14-08-2008, 04:10 PM
i Saw a trade yesterday, 35HC and 10 Petal for 1 Throne. 10x2.5CS = 25CS, 35+25=60

Thats either showing a rise in petal value or decrease in throne.
Maybe the guy who sold the Throne was desperate for Petals. You never know, people do crazy things when they're desperate.

Back onto the Throne value. I'm not sure one person selling a Throne at a low price can affect everybody else to sell theirs for cheap prices as Jake suggested, but if it's happened before, then who knows?

From what I've seen, in an economic point of view, the demand for Thrones have always been, and is increasing all the time, which makes its price so high. I don't think I've seen Habbo give out Thrones for a while, so its supply looks unchanged. So given ceteris paribus, the value of the Throne will continue raising. But that's just economics. Habbo doesn't quite work that way, but I guess it, to some extent, depends on it.

Given the mentality of most people on Habbo, greedy and looking for profit all the time, people will start selling Thrones at 67 CS or something if Habbox puts the price at 65 CS because it's just risen. People will then make up stories about how it's on a rise so it'll hit 70 in no time, just to lure people to buy their Thrones, but funnily enough, buyers believe them. What they don't realise (or do, in some cases) is that what they do affects the Habbox price.

At this point in time, the Throne's price looks steady, hovering around 63 CS, but if/when Habbo "accidentally" releases them or gives them out as prizes, get rid of them. Fast.

I just realised that what I wrote there was jumping all over the place. Might not make much sense to you, but hope it helped...

ClassicLegend
14-08-2008, 09:23 PM
Most of them going for 60-63 HC now as I found out today not higher than 64! Sold all mine got over 200HC

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!