PDA

View Full Version : Monkey Madness.

Velvic
09-08-2008, 08:35 PM
I swear to god, ive tried this part of the quest numerous times now, the part where you have to speak to the seargent and then make your way to the statue in the middle of Ape Atol City.. well i get spotted by the guard every single time, every single rout, anyone know how i can get there without getting caught!?
x

Rixion
09-08-2008, 08:37 PM
You dont go to the statue in the middle of ape atoll anytime in the quest..

:S

Slowpoke
09-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Stay around the edges of the island!

Rixion
09-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Stay around the edges of the island!
And avoid scorpions and spiders poison.

Velvic
09-08-2008, 08:43 PM
You dont go to the statue in the middle of ape atoll anytime in the quest..

:S

you do..

Rixion
09-08-2008, 08:44 PM
tell me where you are, been to Zooknock or just got on island or another part..

Velvic
09-08-2008, 09:22 PM
ive just completed the bit where you need to get out of jail when the monkey gard goes to swap duties with the other guard, ive been in the temple and re-newed my prayer points. Ive spoke to the seargent and now i need to get to the statue in the centre of the city.
x

Rixion
09-08-2008, 09:26 PM
No, you need to go in a building near the middle of the city

it has loads of crates in and you have find a amulet mould and monkey dentures.

hold on i'll edit post when i've looked at a guide.

EDIT: I have your part of a guide. I'll spoiler it incase it reveals too much. Source: www.runehq.com (http://www.runehq.com)

There is a temple to the south east. This has lots of lvl 167 guards in it. Go in the temple and turn Protect of Melee ON and you can recharge by praying at the temple and not take any damage from the guards. Now you have to speak to the sergeant. Do not go east around the temple to get to sergeant. There is a little house on the south of temple. From where Karam is go south (remember to turn on your protect from Ranged attacks) and when you are south of temple then go east (don't walk past the Elder guard, if you do he will put you back in jail). When you see the house on the east of it is the sergeant. Go and speak to him and he will tell you that you have to make an alliance with the monkey king and you have to speak to Zooknock in a tunnel.
Now you have to get into a house south of The Statue in the middle of the city (refer to map above). To get into the house you have to GO AROUND THE BACK and go through the back door (using protect from Ranged attacks). Stay in the grass as much as possible; don't run too long even with Protect from Ranged on. You must stay in the brown on the inside of the house, it's the dark brown part. The house is filled with crates. Now Search some crates near the Trapdoor (You cannot go near the trap door or the monkey guys come and send you back to jail.) (1 Crate on top of another). Take the Monkey Dentures you find there. Now search the most South East crate say YES and you will land in a cave (be careful because it will damage you). Go northwest in that cave (see upper part of map below) and search the Crates to find the M'Amulet mould.

Velvic
09-08-2008, 09:39 PM
thanks alot :)
i misunderstood, i had to go the building, south of the statue :Y
haa, my bad.
x

Rixion
09-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Okay good luck with the quest and if you need any more help i'll be happy to :)

x

Velvic
09-08-2008, 09:45 PM
ok thanks, i'll keep it in thought, by the way, is the end of the quest far from where i am now? as im going on holiday 1am monday morning
x

Rixion
09-08-2008, 10:12 PM
your like 1/4 through it

Velvic
09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
arghhhh
i got to the bit where you search the crates and got caught.
how the bobba are you meant to search the crates with guards in the room?
arghhhh.
lol

Monkwrestler
09-08-2008, 10:18 PM
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4245/there23tg3.png
That is the main map off RHQ and all the crates you need are all on the east side of the room with dentures being in the only crates that go onto the center which you can only access at one point and then there is the route down which is at the south east corner somewhere

Rixion
09-08-2008, 10:21 PM
When you're in the room you need to stay in the shadey bit (Darker brown)

Velvic
09-08-2008, 10:23 PM
ok thanks, this is big help guys :)

Just got the moulds then from the crates thanks to the advice given to those above, + rep coming your way!
im in al kharid now, thank god for that, can get my health back to normal!

Swinkid
09-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Just to let you know, Get a cannon, they can be useful at times when killing a demon :)

And the gnomes help, just run out and KO it when its about to die.

Velvic
10-08-2008, 12:06 AM
-confused, whats this about gnomes? lol

btw im on step 16 of 21 now, stopping for tonight, think i'll get it done before like 4pm tomorrow?
x

Rixion
10-08-2008, 11:01 AM
when you were in that room did you get the dentures

You may get it done tomorrow if you're prepared for the next steps and you'll be on a rs a bit.

Velvic
10-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Yeah i got the dentures
and i went to kooknock or whatever his name is, got the bar, went back and turned it into a monkey amulet..
im on the step after that now.

Rixion
10-08-2008, 11:33 AM
oh you have to see the monkey child but watch out for his aunt

Velvic
10-08-2008, 01:04 PM
done that bit now, im up to the part where i'm a monkey and i have to speak to the seargent and then an elder guard of which shouldnt let me in but im not being told that im not allowed in, i right click and click speak to elder guard and it just says move or go away. then i tried going to speak to kruk south of the island he just asked why im here and i replied nothing, just exploring, help! nothing is working lmao

Rixion
10-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Read the guide on www.runehq.com through slowly and that should help cos that guide helped me all the way ;D

Velvic
10-08-2008, 01:17 PM
thats exactly what im doing lol

Rixion
10-08-2008, 01:19 PM
ohh good

I also use runescape.wikia.com and its very helpful for everything :D

Velvic
10-08-2008, 01:28 PM
also when i speak to the seargent, he says you don't look very much like a karmajan monkey, yet im wearing my greegree and im the aqua coloured monkey you see across the island, please help?

Rixion
10-08-2008, 01:32 PM
you need to be the brown karamjan monkey not the zombie one

Killing a monkey on karamja take its bones/corpse take to zooknock wit talisman.

Velvic
10-08-2008, 01:32 PM
argh ok thanks lmao, got to go through all that again now x

Rixion
10-08-2008, 01:40 PM
lol I know how you feel

I sometimes do stupid things nd have to do a huge bit again.
Like I had to go back to tirawn cos I dropped my big book o' bangs which HAD to be given to the chemist..

Velvic
10-08-2008, 01:54 PM
was that on another quest?
and do i have to do all the bit where i get a talismin again because ive already changed it into a zombie greegree or can i just tell him to make a new one?

Rixion
10-08-2008, 01:58 PM
You can use the zombie greegree to talk to the child without being harmed.

The child will cry when you say you lost his toy (talisman) and when the aunty does one loop around he'll get a new "toy". You can "borrow" it again and take the karamjan corpse to zooknock to make you a new greegree.

and yes it was off regicide.

Velvic
10-08-2008, 03:08 PM
I'm now on the final battle.
I was thinking to use a cannon with 150 cannon balls, and the spell "Fire Wave" which is level 75 mage.. Is this good to fight the demon?
x

- IVE DONE IT :) - Quest complete, thanks to all the help given.

Rixion
10-08-2008, 08:40 PM
okay np

how did u fight

Hated
13-08-2008, 02:41 AM
ard 1 that is

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!