PDA

View Full Version : habbo hackers/scripters

Japan
10-08-2008, 06:42 PM
BEWARE EVERYONE scripters have now hacked into habbo, and are disconnecting any habbos that go into the public rooms- the only safe public rooms are the hc rooms (House of flying carrots and the majestic)
I would advise locking any rooms or putting a password on your private rooms, but there isn't any proof they can steal your furni. But it doesn't hurt to be safe.

Slowpoke
10-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Don't worry, they can't get to your furniture - It's 100% safe.

Japan
10-08-2008, 06:48 PM
But what they did to me, is they went into my room, disconnected everyone, and then would let anyone in

Robby
10-08-2008, 06:48 PM
There not going to hack you, I dont see what the big fuss is

Colin-Roberts
10-08-2008, 06:56 PM
ye people way over concernced.. they found a way to error out a certain object in public rooms big deal.. it happens

LoveToStack
10-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Ye man, dats all TROOOO. aslo if you don't turn the light on and off 46 times apon entering or leaving a room, you'll be hacked. Same applies if you don't give up your seat on the bus or if you put up an umbrella indoors.

It's like you said, there's NO proof that they are gonna 'hack ur furnizz'. As for the public rooms, it obvs that Jeax has found an exploit OR its just to do with a lot of bots in a room.
Oh and make SURE TO LOCK your doors, cause I heard that the new 'big target' for hacks, is Kandyl1ci0us. :llllllllllllllllllllll

Colin-Roberts
10-08-2008, 07:06 PM
lol lovetostack you thought what i was thinking. the hacked the bots someone. the there going hack all hcs at midnight is hilarious.. it's impossible..

Japan
10-08-2008, 07:07 PM
What did i do?
All i said is that some scripters are on habbo and disconecting anyone in the public rooms
i neva said they wud steal yur furni.
=P wat is u guys' problems?

DPS
10-08-2008, 07:07 PM
Scripting not Hacking lmao thay hacked into habbo yeh ok useing BOTS...

shizzle
10-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Obviously noobs will think they are 'hacking', but they are just erroring the rooms. I don't even know why noobs are making rooms to 'keep safe in' via habbo.

ams30
13-08-2008, 09:12 PM
i just love how its OMG SCRIPTORZ QUICK MAKE A ROOM, PUT FURNI IN IT AND LOCK IT..

like they cant script through locked rooms with the right packet.. :rolleyes:

Earthquake
13-08-2008, 09:31 PM
It is hacking? :S Just another term from stealing.

Anyway, theres nothing to be worried about, just let all this blow over.

shizzle
14-08-2008, 09:55 AM
It is hacking? :S Just another term from stealing.

Anyway, theres nothing to be worried about, just let all this blow over.
Hacking is not always stealing, if your 'keylogging' then your stealing private data, but 90% of hacking involves stealing something.

vito201-:D
14-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Lol @ This Thread.

Awwh, they got scared because we errored some rooms!

Truely adorable xD!

AndrewByrne
14-08-2008, 10:38 AM
BEWARE EVERYONE scripters have now hacked into habbo,

You make it sound so serious,

BEWARE EVERYONE, I've now just hacked into my kitchen to hack my fridge for food!

shizzle
14-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Lol @ This Thread.

Awwh, they got scared because we errored some rooms!

Truely adorable xD!
They think scripting is hacking, but they really don't know the meaning of 'scripting' that's why they are going bananas behind their monitor.

Dentafrice
14-08-2008, 08:01 PM
It was just an invalid integer in the @b packet, meaning the joingame section instead of having an integer above 0, you just had to replace it with an integer below 0, which would cause the client to error.

LoveToStack
14-08-2008, 08:32 PM
It would have been smarter for habbo to send the packet to the client WHEN they clicked the Game Bubble, rather than as it came up, so you click the bubble, then IT links to the game ID etc. That way it would have still been an error but people would have had to click your bubble. <:I

Dom¿
14-08-2008, 09:45 PM
BEWARE EVERYONE scripters have now hacked into habbo, and are disconnecting any habbos that go into the public rooms- the only safe public rooms are the hc rooms (House of flying carrots and the majestic)
I would advise locking any rooms or putting a password on your private rooms, but there isn't any proof they can steal your furni. But it doesn't hurt to be safe.

habbo hasn't been hacked!!!

habbo has just been AXED (which is a packet sending program, that allows you script stikies and other stuff including erroring rooms and going into door bell rooms etc.)

SO DONT SAY THEY HAVE HACKED HABBO!

LoveToStack
14-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Although this isn't obviously the case atm, habbo has been “hacked” in the past. Someone got into housekeeping an banned tonnes off accounts, many of which weren't recovered.
Not to forget the threat of an XSS hole anywhere on habbo's own pages? It's happened in the past and I'm sure it's not beyond happening again, if it does I think a lot of people should be prepared to be hacked.
I know that a lot of people 'play down' the threat of scripters etc because 9/10 of them are skiddies lets face it, but that other 1 person could easily know what they're doing? That's why I think it's fair enough that habbo take the stance they do towards scripting because obvs they don't care about some noob opening a tele door or making a 'love potion' appear, they care about kid's accounts being broken into and e-robbed.

HotelUser
15-08-2008, 03:00 AM
Oh no...ten year olds got ahold of a scripting program? Whatever shall we do:rolleyes:.

shizzle
15-08-2008, 09:19 AM
Oh no...ten year olds got ahold of a scripting program? Whatever shall we do:rolleyes:.
Nothing, once the encryption is patched, they don't know what to do. You could call them button-pushers as Shenk says.

Dentafrice
15-08-2008, 01:22 PM
The only thing encryption does is make things easier, and for bots. That's it.

HotelUser
15-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Nothing, once the encryption is patched, they don't know what to do. You could call them button-pushers as Shenk says.
Clearly, I was not being serious:eusa_wall.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!