PDA

View Full Version : PayPal Q

Favourtism
10-08-2008, 09:18 PM
I have an un verified paypal account. i have received payment for a skin I am designing for a client. Howlong do they have to revert payment? I trust the client, I am just wondering for when I should be safe to spend the cash on ebay without worrying if it will get reverted so ill be in the ****,

Thanks

Sunny.
10-08-2008, 11:08 PM
30 days, though you shouldnt worry too much. Though it is a bit risky, though have you put its a digital item, when recieving the payment. Cus if its under "goods"
then that means physical goods therefore if it is reversed in the case you will have to provide proof of delivery.

Though if you trust them then i doubt anything will go that far tbh.

Favourtism
11-08-2008, 12:35 AM
30 Days!

;o wow

Seller Protection Policy: Ineligible
Subject: Payment for vBulletin Skin
Postal Address: No Address Provided

Payment Type: Instant

Thats the details of it, so 30days lol. Ok.

EDIT: Also, does it say once it cannot be reverted.

VistaBoy
11-08-2008, 05:25 AM
I want to know what you mean by "revert payment" as i have a un verified paypal account as well.

today
11-08-2008, 09:43 AM
I want to know what you mean by "revert payment" as i have a un verified paypal account as well.
They send the payment then days later claim it back.

VistaBoy
11-08-2008, 10:01 AM
So some one can send you money and they can claim it back with in 30 days?

today
11-08-2008, 11:05 AM
i would speak to you but i dont speak 2 afrikaaans
Lol whos that aimed at?

Favourtism
11-08-2008, 11:29 AM
So its defintately 30 days?

i would speak to you but i dont speak 2 afrikaaans
Whos african here? Your hilarious. Why dont you take that joke all the way down to oxfam

Jackboy
11-08-2008, 12:33 PM
30 days, though you shouldnt worry too much. Though it is a bit risky, though have you put its a digital item, when recieving the payment. Cus if its under "goods"
then that means physical goods therefore if it is reversed in the case you will have to provide proof of delivery.

Though if you trust them then i doubt anything will go that far tbh.

He knows all about selling virtual goods, taking money so the person took the money off can't claim it back..

Trust me he knows ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!