PDA

View Full Version : Can someone slice & code my layout for me, for free?

Derbel
11-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Helloooo http://www.clubhabboforum.net/images/smilies/001_smile.gif

So your proably guessing by the name of the thread that i need a layout sliced + coded, if you guessed that then your right..

I have designed the layout and i need it sliced + coded because im making a habbo profiles system, im becoming more advanced with php now and want to test my skills by making my biggest challenge yet http://www.clubhabboforum.net/images/smilies/001_smile.gif

So, your probably wondering whats in it for you.
Well, this profile system is going to be sort of like a habbo based bebo or myspace where you can add friends, leave comments etc, and it'll have several ranks, i'll probably either give you a moderator position if your interested or vip rank ;]

If you can help please reply.
Many thanks ;]

Moved from Designing & Development by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please post in the correct section in future.

Calon
11-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Oh wow, because we really want VIP on a fail habbo fansite.

By the smilies, it shows your dedication to habboxforum, if this was only posted on habboxforum I'd have kindly coded/sliced this for you

Leetzgirl
11-08-2008, 07:52 PM

By the smilies, it shows your dedication to habboxforum, if this was only posted on habboxforum I'd have kindly coded/sliced this for you

Pointless.

rep-

Calon
11-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Pointless.

rep-
Because he has no dedication to the forum?
-rep because you can't handle my comments on failure projects.

Leetzgirl
11-08-2008, 07:55 PM

Making arguments; and trolling.

:rolleyes:

Stepheen
11-08-2008, 07:55 PM
lol@the clubhabboforum smiles =]

Excellent1
11-08-2008, 07:56 PM
You're making a profile system yet you didn't take the time of day to learn how to code a layout? :P

Anyway, VIP is nothing, either offer someone some habbo furni or some paypal money, then someone will :)

Calon
11-08-2008, 07:57 PM

I was stating that I would not ever want VIP as a payment for it, and I'd have coded it for free, but due to the failure of his dedication I'm doing squat.

Calon
11-08-2008, 07:57 PM

I was stating that I would not ever want VIP as a payment for it, and I'd have coded it for free, but due to the failure of his dedication I'm doing squat.

Because this site is obviously not going to be the next best habbo fansite its a fail.

Double post = forum lag

Leetzgirl
11-08-2008, 07:59 PM

Because this site is obviously not going to be the next best habbo fansite its a fail.

Double post = forum lag

Same thing -.-

Plux
11-08-2008, 08:51 PM

That's pointless arguement dude.
He obviously has no idea here.

You're making a profile system yet you didn't take the time of day to learn how to code a layout? :P

Anyway, VIP is nothing, either offer someone some habbo furni or some paypal money, then someone will :)

Yeah ahah.

You know PHP, yet can't learn HTML & CSS?

Calon
12-08-2008, 07:05 AM
That's pointless arguement dude.
He obviously has no idea here.

Yeah ahah.

lolwut doesn't know HTML/CSS and is an alright php coder.

bo$$
12-08-2008, 07:08 AM

If he wanted to pay, I'm sure it would have been posted somewhere other then "Free Requests"

Then don't post in the thread since it's clearly not worthy of your "precious" time.

Do I really have to start with you again? :rolleyes:
"dedication to the forum" lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllll.

Don't bother replying to this, you'll just get eaten up again. :8

Calon
12-08-2008, 07:24 AM
If he wanted to pay, I'm sure it would have been posted somewhere other then "Free Requests"

Then don't post in the thread since it's clearly not worthy of your "precious" time.

Do I really have to start with you again? :rolleyes:
"dedication to the forum" lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllll.

Don't bother replying to this, you'll just get eaten up again. :8
If you read my post it had the same lines of Excellent's post, VIP is not wanted for a reward, and "I'm getting eaten up" I'd like to prove my point before I get flamed by people who think the rule the board.

Derbel
12-08-2008, 07:53 AM
Can i just point out that you don't need a great knowledge of html to do php, they are 2 completely different languages.

Oh, and i can slice & code layouts,
just not with expandables, pfft.

and my dedication to this forum? i was referred here from a member of HxHD to post asking if anyone could slice and code my layout, hardly anything to do with dedication.

Dottz
12-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Helloooo http://www.clubhabboforum.net/images/smilies/001_smile.gif

So your proably guessing by the name of the thread that i need a layout sliced + coded, if you guessed that then your right..

I have designed the layout and i need it sliced + coded because im making a habbo profiles system, im becoming more advanced with php now and want to test my skills by making my biggest challenge yet http://www.clubhabboforum.net/images/smilies/001_smile.gif

So, your probably wondering whats in it for you.
Well, this profile system is going to be sort of like a habbo based bebo or myspace where you can add friends, leave comments etc, and it'll have several ranks, i'll probably either give you a moderator position if your interested or vip rank ;]

If you can help please reply.
Many thanks ;]

Moved from Designing & Development by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please post in the correct section in future.

I would happily help you out! Can you P/M me more iformation about the project?

bo$$
12-08-2008, 08:18 PM
If you read my post it had the same lines of Excellent's post, VIP is not wanted for a reward, and "I'm getting eaten up" I'd like to prove my point before I get flamed by people who think the rule the board.

Here's the difference. You replied like a douchebag. Excellent did not. The thread starter asked for help and what did you say "Oh wow because we really like VIP on a fail site" or w/e. Don't try to say that your response was anything like Excellent's.

Monopoly
12-08-2008, 08:33 PM

You just described yourself.

UniqueHabbo
23-08-2008, 04:58 AM
Lol at the arguments.

Looks like you got help though, if not PM me I can send you some names of people that might be able to help you out :)

Obeying
01-09-2008, 02:57 PM

Calon, why don't you give say some nice things for a change? - Your always critisising EVERYONE, you should treat people the way you wish to be treated.....

BlueTackle
01-09-2008, 04:18 PM

Man ive had you all ib my face.

YOUR NOT SIERK, YOU DONT OWN THIS FORUM

Blob
02-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Man ive had you all ib my face.

YOUR NOT SIERK, YOU DONT OWN THIS FORUM

Shutup, neither do you.

Decode
02-09-2008, 09:19 PM
It seems you've just come on HabboxForum to get your layout coded. I doubt anyone will do it. All so there is no need to embed ClubHabbo emoticons, the ones on this forum are better.

Jackboy
22-09-2008, 06:37 PM

I know PHP and im well basic at CSS, they are different languages

And i kinda agree with Calon. This guy just came here and expected someone to code his layout. And to be honest he probably stole it like he stole his php code.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5124140#post5124140

So yeh ;P

--ss--
22-09-2008, 06:40 PM
I know PHP and im well basic at CSS, they are different languages

And i kinda agree with Calon. This guy just came here and expected someone to code his layout. And to be honest he probably stole it like he stole his php code.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=5124140#post5124140

So yeh ;P
He's from Clubhabbo , you can't expect much more than that.

Jackboy
22-09-2008, 07:00 PM
He's from Clubhabbo , you can't expect much more than that.

Lmao irl!

But ClubHabbo do have the most fabulous arguments :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!