PDA

View Full Version : Well..

Earthquake
11-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Well, I've been looking for a girlfriend for about two weeks, and bout 5 days ago I finally found the right girl, our relationship was going great, her parents love me, my parents love her, we get on so well, right up until about now.

I was just talking to her on msn and all of a sudden she just says ''Its over, I can't deal with this :l''

I was like .. ***

I've tried calling her a few times and ended up calling one of her mates, she said I had done something really bad today when I went and met her :S

I really don't know what I done and none of them won't tell me :S And if its about in contact with ex-gfs I don't see any bad in that I'm only 16 :S

So please, I come to ask, any ideas how to make it up with this girl? I think shes just so good and we work so well together!

Conorx0
12-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Was you txting or talking about your exes all day or somert?

Leetzgirl
12-08-2008, 12:32 AM
Was you txting or talking about your exes all day or somert?

Lol

Did you touch her at all?

and i'm talking about hugs, kissing, touching her buttom ect, poking in the ribs.

Meanies
12-08-2008, 12:36 AM
I'd leave it a day or two and then try talking to her again. If she doesn't respond leave it a bit longer and if she still doesn't I don't think she wants to try again

BlueEyedSarah
12-08-2008, 09:53 AM
If it is something about ex girlfriends then it has something to do with jealousy.

Hated
12-08-2008, 03:08 PM
Bet you regret trying to rape her now don't you

RedStratocas
12-08-2008, 06:48 PM
I've tried calling her a few times and ended up calling one of her mates, she said I had done something really bad today when I went and met her :S

I really don't know what I done and none of them won't tell me :S And if its about in contact with ex-gfs I don't see any bad in that I'm only 16 :S

So please, I come to ask, any ideas how to make it up with this girl? I think shes just so good and we work so well together!
[/LEFT]

ah, well you made a few mistakes in this situation. if a girl is upset with you, and you call her once and she doesnt pick up - don't call her again until she calls you. to a girl, one phone call means you do want to talk about the problem, but respect her privacy and space. just give her time. any more than one call is a bit obsessive. not good, it makes you seem way over-eager.

TooClose
12-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Don't call her. Let her mellow. Guys calling girls after a breakup is not a turn on. She's probably playing games with you. Don't let her see that it's bothering you.

If she calls/txts/IMs you just say somthing like "If you're not willing to tell me what i'm supposed to have done wrong then there's absolutely no point in talking". Stand your ground, girls like that. It makes them try harder. If it's attention she's looking for, you'll figure it out.

Mr.Sam
12-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Give her a few days to cool down then try to talk to her again

Funya Chin
13-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Talk to her IRL then maybe she won't say those sorta things. It happens, trust me.

Earthquake
13-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Well I was round hers late last night until about 6 in the morning and it was all because I had an ex-gf on my background on my phone... yeah we're back together now and everythings going smooth.

BlueEyedSarah
13-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Glad to hear it worked out fine :)

Naythi.
13-08-2008, 02:51 PM
She obviously didn't feel the same way you felt if she just finished it. Im sure you can do much better (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!