PDA

View Full Version : Evil Mastermind Plots Disaster!

BobX
11-08-2008, 11:10 PM
The first of the My Spy Family quests!

Its quite tricky.

Evil mastermind plots disaster!
Posted 06-Aug-2008 Other, Competitions and Polls, Events

Habbo needs your help after secret files stolen from safe!
It would have been any normal Sunday night – post-roast sweats, a happy aura from a footy victory and Songs Of Praise.
But last night in the small hours when security was sleeping, 3 Evil Bots sneaked by and cracked the Habbo safe.
Underneath the 5 large packets of Sugar Puffs that Lost_Witness keeps locked up – ‘just in case’ – was a file containing a large nuclear secret.
If the information listed in this document falls into the wrong hands, it could mean disaster for the whole world!
Not only could it mean a large energy problem for the UK but it could help create destruction!
HABi6 have to retrieve the deadly dossier before it is too late!
So our security agency contacted former spy-extraordinaire Dirk Bannon & wrenched him and his family out of retirement for one last mission!
Dirk, however, cannot do it alone. The documents are out and almost lost forever. The clock is ticking before the Evil Bots get out of Habbo into the real world.
YOUR MISSION:
Dirk and Talia have tracked some leads and left a secret message with Marcel in the Bannon Secret HQ.
Use the keyword “Tornado” and he will pass on the message.
Once you find each Evil Bot, interrogate them. Saying a keyword (a word mentioned by the last Evil Bot), will crack the next Bot open. They will then give you another clue.
Once you find the final Evil Bot, write their response in the room poll and await further instructions!
15 Habbo spies with the correct information win special limited edition badges!
ADDITIONAL MISSION:
In order to make your working relationship with the Bannon’s easier, go to My Spy Family group page below and click the top middle link.
Watch the clip and answer the question below later on this week for further prizes.
Randomly selected winners with the correct answers receive a prize.
Happy Spying! Next Monday there is a brand new spy challenge!
My Spy Family is on weekdays at 4.30pm on Boomerang TV ((Tiscali Ch 309, Sky Ch 603, Virgin Ch 730).
Bucho6
Click here now for the group home of My Spy Family and become a Bannon!

AndrewByrne
11-08-2008, 11:34 PM
I can't undertstand how to do this :S

BobX
11-08-2008, 11:45 PM
me neither

Swearwolf
11-08-2008, 11:48 PM
ITS ******* IMPOSSIBLE

Yoshimitsui
11-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Find the public room with the bot that is called 'Marcel', say to him 'Tornado' and he gives you the next word to say to another bot...

BobX
11-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Yes i have done that, but then when you get the clue its kinda confusing, he says something which people think leads to the dusty lounge but he doesnt say a codeword and when you talk to the bot in dusty lounge his messages dont show up.

dannyboymed
12-08-2008, 12:02 AM
And I went to the Tea Rooms and the quiz came up but I didnt know the answer, now I can't enter. =/

Frisky
12-08-2008, 01:24 AM
how confusing, i give up. fail, cba.

Charlie
12-08-2008, 02:42 PM
I need help with this.

mlp16
12-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Completed it its Very hard-ish!

BobX
12-08-2008, 03:13 PM
mlp will you help me do it again? :)

Heatable
12-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Wow, that was easy :)

Sabra
12-08-2008, 03:30 PM
It's SO EASY...

When someone tells you what to do :>

-cheated-

Mrs.McCall
12-08-2008, 11:52 PM
Wow that was tough but good.

I've finished it now.

Some of the clues are very hard to work out.

Jordan,
13-08-2008, 12:14 AM
igot the guybut i dunno where to put it in

Pyroka
13-08-2008, 07:24 PM
WAT.

This is so confusing it's unbelievable, I get to Marcel and say the code, but he doesn't give me any keyword to say to other bots!

Kyle
13-08-2008, 07:33 PM
I was like the first to do this

pm me if you wanna cheat >:-)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!