PDA

View Full Version : Habbo's Down

ClassicLegend
12-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Its going down now

Staff alert was just posted, maintance break.

Proberly to patch the erroring and change the enscryption to stop BOTS

:)

I click ok on notice by mistake, no screenie.

http://error.habbo.com/static/alert_triangle.gif I think you hit the wrong switch Greggers! Habbo just vanished!

http://error.habbo.com/static/bubble_tail_left.gif

http://error.habbo.com/static/frank_habbo_down.gif
Oh, calm down Frank. Sparky and I are just in the process of fixing something in Habbo and had to take the website down while we work. We will return soon so check back in a little while.

http://error.habbo.com/static/bubble_tail_left.gif

http://error.habbo.com/static/workman_habbo_down.gif

Aarcn
12-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Maybe a new Update?

brandon
12-08-2008, 02:39 PM
I actually just logged on like a minute ago and got the maintenance message, bad timing.

ClassicLegend
12-08-2008, 02:40 PM
I actually just logged on like a minute ago and got the maintenance message, bad timing.
Yeah, lol

and proberly no updates unless they take out olympic furni, which I doubt.

Patching things and changign enscryption I think but even if they do that scritpers can still get it as they releaed a program to get it everytime it changes!

Heatable
12-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Its going down now

Staff alert was just posted, maintance break.

Proberly to patch the erroring and change the enscryption to stop BOTS

:)

I click ok on notice by mistake, no screenie.

I thought what was patched from yesterday after they caused everyone to get errored who entered the HabbOlympics public room :S and canceled the Opening Ceremony.

Hellspencer
12-08-2008, 02:41 PM
yeah i got message aswell anyone know whys it going down so much lately is it still the scripters causing it

ClassicLegend
12-08-2008, 02:42 PM
I thought what was patched from yesterday after they caused everyone to get errored who entered the HabbOlympics public room :S and canceled the Opening Ceremony.
Nope the program they used got re-released updated because the escryption so now all they had to to was send a packet to the server and wave to error it, same with bots

no waiii
12-08-2008, 02:43 PM
i was trading lky.!!!!!!!!!
Better up soon.

FiiR3
12-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Yeah, it's still them causing it and because when they are changing encryption they are going about it very lazily, because their encryption is static then scripters can just bruteforce it (since the programs was released today).

Untill they stop being lazy and put effort into it then you can expect them to keep closing and opening for a long time..

ClassicLegend
12-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Yeah, it's still them causing it and because when they are changing encryption they are going about it very lazily, because their encryption is static then scripters can just bruteforce it (since the programs was released today).

Untill they stop being lazy and put effort into it then you can expect them to keep closing and opening for a long time..
Haha thats basicly what I just said, but your way was smarter :P

Yeah exactly, they could loose out big time now, players could stop playing if this continues and gets worse!

Stephen08
12-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Its nothing to do with erroring, erroring has been patched on uk hotel

ClassicLegend
12-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Its nothing to do with erroring, erroring has been patched on uk hotel
Only earlyer today, its been on an off.

Bots havnt been yet, will probrly be now

Dentafrice
12-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Yeah, lol

and proberly no updates unless they take out olympic furni, which I doubt.

Patching things and changign enscryption I think but even if they do that scritpers can still get it as they releaed a program to get it everytime it changes!
That's only for static encryption and bruting the premix, if they go dynamic, that won't work.

Hellspencer
its up again

Dwight
The erroring has not been patched yet - the hotel is down why the sulake techies try to resolve the scripting issue.

ClassicLegend
12-08-2008, 02:51 PM
The erroring has not been patched yet - the hotel is down why the sulake techies try to resolve the scripting issue.
Now its up, let see the results :)

-Danube-
12-08-2008, 02:51 PM
It's backk

ClassicLegend
12-08-2008, 02:52 PM
There are 15 Habbos online :P

watch that go up now lool

Anyoen got any results, mines just loading in

Aarcn
12-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Maybe the Server was taking a rest?

Dentafrice
12-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Woah, major changes it looks like, haven't looked into it too much yet but here's what I got.

@@]_R@Y229030914uid:36:229030914

First packet after CN, haven't seen that one before.

Then encryption starts after that, so it's not right after @A anymore, it's after @@] is send from the client.

Hmm.. looks like it's back to dynamic encryption, no more static.

ClassicLegend
12-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Can still have bots BUT you cant error any more till Jeax adds that to the program again

Dentafrice
12-08-2008, 03:05 PM
I don't think bots are working at the moment, because of the new changes.

ClassicLegend
12-08-2008, 03:09 PM
I don't think bots are working at the moment, because of the new changes.
They're getting sorted as we speak over at Otaku I think ):

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!