PDA

View Full Version : Scripter Create Chaos. (Linking to or naming scripting programmes is NOT allowed).

Harry-
12-08-2008, 02:51 PM
More people have been Disconnected.
Due to Scripters. The hotel has finally been closed for maintenance, what will habbo uk's next step be then?

LoveToStack
12-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Mass muder-suicide pacts.

:P

Swinkid
12-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Why cant habbo face the fact adn tell us whats happening. Its ent Technicle gremlins.

Hazza
12-08-2008, 03:50 PM
The encryption has been changed again and they need to crack it again before it'll start happening again.

Nuxty
12-08-2008, 03:52 PM
The encryption has been changed again and they need to crack it again before it'll start happening again.

lets hope this will be the end to it.

Chipmunk
12-08-2008, 03:53 PM
ol unlucky

Swinkid
12-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Habbo are silly
Cant they encode it into MD5 Then encode it into the packets?

brodeo
12-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Why cant habbo face the fact adn tell us whats happening. Its ent Technicle gremlins.

A lot of businesses don't admit when they are being targeted as it only serves to elevate the problem. A proportion of users who aren't familiar with scripts probably do think it is technical gremlins, so no good can come of scare mongering. They don't want be seen as unsafe. It does sort of class as a technical gremlin anyway, with the problem being scripters being able to exploit the client.

AgnesIO
12-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Personnally I would of thought scripters would do something a lil more interesting from erroring people..

Jxhn
12-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Habbo are silly
No because the packets need to be decrypted by the server to take effect.

Also it would be very easy for people to send packets.

LoveToStack
12-08-2008, 04:13 PM

loader + Client packet injection = Raw Data

:eusa_danc

AndrewByrne
12-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Mass muder-suicide pacts.

:P
rofl, I think it will happen though.
If it does I'll donate to you :rolleyes:

vito201-:D
12-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Let's clear something up.

Just because the encryption isn't yet cracked it doesn't stop us scripting, everything that WAS possible is STILL possible.

Just the button-pressing newbs can't do it now.
Thank God.

;]

loader + Client packet injection = Raw Data

:eusa_danc

See, he's not a newb :eusa_danc

habtasia
12-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Habbo are silly
They actully can

shizzle
12-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Let's clear something up.

Just because the encryption isn't yet cracked it doesn't stop us scripting, everything that WAS possible is STILL possible.

Just the button-pressing newbs can't do it now.
Thank God.

;]

See, he's not a newb :eusa_danc
Yeah, there are many SS & CS scripts that still work without the encryption.

Zak
12-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Looks like SOM have an encryption to crack for those button pushers to return! :D

kreechin
12-08-2008, 11:10 PM
lol whenever habbo change the enc it's cracked almost immediately, shame i've been permed for 12 years...

Disneychanne1
13-08-2008, 08:59 AM
Ha! the scripters site probably got leaked, it says his program isnt working but theyre gonna get round it eventually, why dont habbo just sue them or something :P

-Danube-
13-08-2008, 11:12 AM
I don't know much about encryption but i think even if habbo made it change automatically all the time the scripter would no a way around it, it's like viruses, when one strain gets cured another one mutates around the cure.

Suppo
13-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Habbo are silly

MD5 is one way encoding, you can not decode it unless you try bruteforcing.

Lubricant
13-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Heard it's dynamic now. Does that mean it always changes?

LoveToStack
13-08-2008, 01:29 PM
eh, since about v20 it switched back and forth between static and dynamic but this time they've added in a 'Diffie-Hellman key' :S:S:S

Which im not 100% sure about, but I think it lets them send info back and forth which is enciphered and is pretty much unreadable without a key.

office.boy
15-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Looks like SOM have an encryption to crack for those button pushers to return! :D

No, not really. Who says it would be released again?

Heard it's dynamic now. Does that mean it always changes?

Yeh, it's dynamic/rotating. Basically, you'll never get the same encrypted packets unless you have the corresponding key. (Basically, Habbo are using their public key again)

eh, since about v20 it switched back and forth between static and dynamic but this time they've added in a 'Diffie-Hellman key' :S:S:S

Which im not 100% sure about, but I think it lets them send info back and forth which is enciphered and is pretty much unreadable without a key.

Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange is basically an added twist. It allows the server and client to negotiate a key to use and initialize the encryption with.

Ardemax
16-08-2008, 05:09 PM
to the question; "why cant habbo admit this" its simply a matter of reputation.
you don't come across the accused just to say "it was all our fault", well, not often

Srieny
17-08-2008, 03:27 PM
my accounts been errored

Liz♥
18-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Is it still happening?

Ardemax
18-08-2008, 10:57 AM
I was hacked earlier today
can scripters still view what you type when they're in the same habbo room as you?

LoveToStack
18-08-2008, 01:18 PM
If they have a packetlogger up then yeh probs, why, were you whispering your pw to people lol?

Ardemax
18-08-2008, 01:33 PM
If they have a packetlogger up then yeh probs, why, were you whispering your pw to people lol?

no, lol, i mean about a year ago you had a tool that if you were in the same room as somebody, you could view what they were typing on their keyboard.
its VERY hard to crack the thingy now, so don't worry

LoveToStack
18-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Well a packetlogger might pick up whispered speech but I doubt it cause there's no need for a client to have the information being whispered between 2 other clients, it'd just need to know that they were whispering.

Ardemax
19-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Well a packetlogger might pick up whispered speech but I doubt it cause there's no need for a client to have the information being whispered between 2 other clients, it'd just need to know that they were whispering.

no, i mean its like a keylogger for your whole computer when they do something to you lol
my friend errored lostie and got permabanned until 2020 lol

LoveToStack
19-08-2008, 09:09 AM
I was hacked earlier today
can scripters still view what you type when they're in the same habbo room as you?

no, lol, i mean about a year ago you had a tool that if you were in the same room as somebody, you could view what they were typing on their keyboard.
its VERY hard to crack the thingy now, so don't worry

no, i mean its like a keylogger for your whole computer when they do something to you lol
my friend errored lostie and got permabanned until 2020 lol

No you can't be keylogged just by having them in the same room as you. :P

Ardemax
19-08-2008, 09:15 AM
No you can't be keylogged just by having them in the same room as you. :P

thought so
but they did something about a year ago lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!