PDA

View Full Version : My "First" Layout

Alexz0r
12-08-2008, 07:51 PM
This would be my first layout done in paint.net I usually use MS Paint, but I can't use that on my Mac book so I guess this will do, took about 2-3 hours to do, because I had no idea how to work Paint.NET and i'm on a macbook and was using the touch pad..

http://www.omgupload.com/files/7567waterlollayout.png

Edited by ---MAD--- (General Manager): Thread locked due to arguments.

shizzle
12-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Good for a first layout. I see you been using some Habbo stuff :P

Invent
12-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Strongly reminds me of HabbCrazy.

Alexz0r
12-08-2008, 07:56 PM
How so?

Invent
12-08-2008, 07:57 PM
You also used the exact same colours, but meh :P.

Excellent1
12-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Nice layout, how the hell did you get paint.net on your mac?

Alexz0r
12-08-2008, 08:00 PM
I don't know I just did LOL.

Same colours for what?

Excellent1
12-08-2008, 08:01 PM
I don't know I just did LOL.

Same colours for what?Can you show me where you downloaded it from?

Alexz0r
12-08-2008, 08:04 PM
If I can find it sure, I googled something then it was about 8 pages in and lucky enough it was a .dmg file, just a sec i'll try and find it.

Excellent1
12-08-2008, 08:06 PM
If I can find it sure, I googled something then it was about 8 pages in and lucky enough it was a .dmg file, just a sec i'll try and find it.Thankyou ever so much!

Meti
12-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Nice layout. Where did you get the banner from?

EDIT: 2,000 POSTS!!!!!! :boozed

Alexz0r
12-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Habborings old layout, it's free.

Meti
12-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Ok Thanks :)

Alexz0r
12-08-2008, 08:15 PM
NP good job on 2000 posts :P

Invent
12-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Same colours for what?The box headers, they use the same colours that I used in HabbCrazy's design.

Though, I'm glad they've been put to good use :P

DJDan93
12-08-2008, 08:31 PM
I quite like that. You done a good job.

and btw i can see what simon means with the colours

Alexz0r
12-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Oh like red, green, blue, yellow? I know for a fact the colour scheme for them isn't the same because I just used Default colours then moved the bar thing up or down to change the scheme?

Plux
12-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Simon always gets pissy when things look similar.

Invent
12-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Simon always gets pissy when things look similar.I get pissy when colours were basically c+p'ed (I'm not saying they were in this case btw!). Also, I don't think I'm getting pissy about this when I haven't started flaming him for using the same colours, I just said it reminds me of HC as he's used the same colours.

Plux
12-08-2008, 08:41 PM
I get pissy when colours were basically c+p'ed.

Can't copyright colours dear.
Grow up and learn it.

Are you going to go shout at McDonalds for using red just like whatever other company did? No.

Stop whining you cry over any little similarity.

Alexz0r
12-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Lets not start an arguement ppl. :P

Invent
12-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Can't copyright colours dear.
Grow up and learn it.I know that and I know you can't copyright basic css code either...:rolleyes:

Are you going to go shout at McDonalds for using red just like whatever other company did? No.Yes, well done on comparing a Habbo Layout to a multibillion dollar business such as McDonalds!

Stop whining you cry over any little similarity.I'm not whining '____'. As I said, I'm glad the same sort of colours have been used as they look good..

Lets not start an arguement ppl. :P

Agreed. Back on topic; nice design :P

Plux
12-08-2008, 08:46 PM
I know that and I know you can't copyright basic css code either...:rolleyes:

Yes, well done on comparing a Habbo Layout to a multibillion dollar business such as McDonalds!

I'm not whining '____'. As I said, I'm glad the same sort of colours have been used as they look good..

We weren't going nuts over it.

It's all in the same context. It was an example! :rolleyes:

"I get pissy when colours are basically c+p"
Now, imagine you saying that off of the internet.

You'd sound pretty pissed off.

Now leave it there.

Invent
12-08-2008, 08:51 PM
We weren't going nuts over it.

It's all in the same context. It was an example! :rolleyes:

Now leave it there.

Once again, different as you can't just copy and paste colours in real life, you have to blend them yourself, etc :P

No, I'm not. In a way, I'm flattered that he's sort of used HC as inspiration.

So yeah, lets leave it there :)

Excellent1
12-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Alexz0r, found the link yet? :(

Alexz0r
12-08-2008, 08:53 PM
LOL. why don't you just stop posting? it's pretty obv hes just gonna post back and then it'll keep going.. :P

Soz nope, for some reason the history removes it self after 24 hours has gone by, trying searching Paint.NET .dmg or soemthing on google.

MrPinkPanther
12-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Who says he did use it? Im sure there are thousands of sites that use a similar basic colour scheme like Habbcrazy or whatever it was called. You're just plain arrogant.

Plux
12-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Once again, different as you can't just copy and paste colours in real life, you have to blend them yourself, etc :P

So yeah, lets leave it there :)

McDonalds most probably used a design program to design the logo...

Invent
12-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Who says he did use it? Im sure there are thousands of sites that use a similar basic colour scheme like Habbcrazy or whatever it was called. You're just plain arrogant.
No fgs. I designed HC using the speech bubbles etc and then a new layout comes out a day or two after I release mine using the same sort of design idea? That's not arrogance.

Plux
12-08-2008, 09:08 PM
No fgs. I designed HC using the speech bubbles etc and then a new layout comes out a day or two after I release mine using the same sort of design idea? That's not arrogance.

"I'm flattered he used my colours" is what you were basically saying
"MY". Thats what you were implying.

Alexz0r
12-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Theres been designs before yours with the speech bubble, theres one Habbo made, one that was made in to a forum a skin ect. besides there is no speech bubble thing in yours? o.o

Edit: NVM now I see it lmao.

Plux
12-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Theres been designs before yours with the speech bubble, theres once Habbo made, one that was made in to a forum a skin ect. besides there is no speech bubble thing in yours? o.o

Exactly. He's just pissed off over simple inevitable similarities.
He tried getting HabboYard shut down or whatever for using a black bar at the top lol...

Invent
12-08-2008, 09:10 PM
He tried getting HabboYard shut down or whatever for using a black bar at the top lol...What the hell is HabboYard?!

Oh wait, http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=475192&highlight=habboyard, you mean the site you accused of ripping your site? o_o

MrPinkPanther
12-08-2008, 09:10 PM
You are making something out of nothing. Its a technique frequently used in Habbo design and the colours are hardly original are they?

I forgot about that black bar thing, that made me laugh.

Plux
12-08-2008, 09:11 PM
What the hell is HabboYard?!

:rolleyes:...

Matt had told me over MSN, Invent was nagging at him for using the black header.

Invent
12-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Who's Matt? Give me his email and I'll check my chat logs but AFAIK I never have spoken to anyone who owns a fansite called HabboYard?.

Anyway, can we please stop the arguments and just get back to giving C&C on the design?..

If you want to continue arguing with me then I'd be happy to let you over PM/MSN.

Plux
12-08-2008, 09:23 PM
Who's Matt? Give me his email and I'll check my chat logs but AFAIK I never have spoken to anyone who owns a fansite called HabboYard?.

Anyway, can we please stop the arguments and just get back to giving C&C on the design?..

If you want to continue arguing with me then I'd be happy to let you over PM/MSN.

Ok, you're one to talk about C&C

"U COPIED MY COLOURS"

Sunny.
12-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Fair enough. Lol

Good layout x

Alexz0r
12-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Sunny your pretty much just starting another arguement there..

Invent are you not a mod? o.o

Cixso
12-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Invent, Simon what ever you are called.

Do you get your ego from the 56'ers or something? You are pathetic.

Invent
12-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Sarith, Danny what ever you are called.

No I don't get my "ego" from the 56ers (if you're on about my sig - they are the only people that I respect on this Forum as they're the only ones who know what they're talking about).

We just love a good argument in this forum don't we :rolleyes: Several times I have tried to steer this thread from going into an argument and we almost stopped it, ah well!

MrPinkPanther
12-08-2008, 09:44 PM
Do you get your ego from the 56'ers or something? You are pathetic.
He gets his ego from many many places. It is a rather big ego but yes that is one of them :)

Cixso
12-08-2008, 09:44 PM

No I don't get my "ego" from the 56ers (if you're on about my sig - they are the only people that I respect on this Forum as they're the only ones who know what they're talking about).

Well clearly you are not part of the 56'ers then eh?

We just love a good argument in this forum don't we :rolleyes:

No, because you can't do it properly.

MrPinkPanther
12-08-2008, 09:46 PM

Well that says a lot about you doesnt it? The group that you belong to are the only ones who know what they're talking about.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!