PDA

View Full Version : Get Kat OUT!!

jackass
12-08-2008, 09:46 PM
I hate her so much.

She acts all nice, yet you could tell she couldn't control her 'real' side tonight. Mikey is only waking people up, and she went mad. Then she starts laughing at what Rex said about her. And she's just so annoying anyway.

If she wins, I won't watch BB anymore.

Rant over. :P

stickwitu
12-08-2008, 09:48 PM
i hate her
and darnell
and their little group that they're now arguing over lol..............

Chipmunk
12-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Darnell 2 win.

Sara out!

jackass
12-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Darnell to win.

Kat to GET OUT NOW!

Chipmunk
12-08-2008, 09:51 PM
darnell 2 win

rex and nicole out

xx

N-Dubz
12-08-2008, 09:58 PM
get out Kat and her little army of skanks

Darnell and mo need to firmly be chucked out of the BB house because they are doing my head in.. Darnell just turns everything into a "worry s me" situation because he wants the sympathy vote as you can see & all mo does is bloody eat 24.7 or sleep.

Rachel? well who's she i hardly see her.. oh yeah shes the one that crys in the diary room all day.

Chipmunk
12-08-2008, 09:59 PM

Darnell and mo need to firmly be chucked out of the BB house because they are doing my head in.. Darnell just turns everything into a "worry s me" situation because he wants the sympathy vote as you can see & all mo does is bloody eat 24.7 or sleep.

Rachel? well who's she i hardly see her.. oh yeah shes the one that crys in the diary room all day.

so what does stu do, amaze me

N-Dubz
12-08-2008, 10:01 PM
so what does stu do, amaze me
over the past few weeks hes done alot more then kat, rachel, mikey and mo considering they dont really do much.

and darnell? yeah okay he speaks but what about? oh yeah how hes albino and no girls fancy him.

amaze me at the wonders of what darnells done that makes him deserve to win accept the fact he has amazing gameplayer skills and walks like a mong.

Chipmunk
12-08-2008, 10:02 PM
over the past few weeks hes done alot more then kat, rachel, mikey and mo considering they dont really do much.

and darnell? yeah okay he speaks but what about? oh yeah how hes albino and no girls fancy him.

amaze me at the wonders of what darnells done that makes him deserve to win accept the fact he has amazing gameplayer skills and walks like a mong.

im still waiting for you to tell me what amazing things stuart has done..

all youve done is change it to darnell walking like a mong..

N-Dubz
12-08-2008, 10:06 PM

so im meant to list everythin stu has done to prove my point to you?
oh gosh its like everyone just has to dig my opinions out on this whole BB situation.

hes done ALOT more then your beloved darnell motely crew who havnt done nothing the past weeks.

at least he actually got involved and dosnt sit there complaining about how no girls like him? oh god.

tell me what darnell does thats so amazing accept complain about himself, try to land any girl in the house that gives him attention and make arguments because hes so ******* parnoid about himself.

oh and walk like a caveman

Plank
12-08-2008, 10:20 PM
If I was blind and heard Kat for the first time, I'd think she was 4 years old or something, not 30.

Naythi.
13-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Kat was really likeable at first, now she's just completely changed. She wont win im pretty certain of that. There group is so pathetic, also rachel always winks at kat when she's like walking out of a room and stuff. It's creepy :(

The people i want to win, are the people not in any group. Lisa or Stu.

hiyababes
13-08-2008, 10:02 AM
i want rexs gf to win but rex is well mean to her as well

HE IS ANOYING

GET RID OF REX !!!!!!

stickwitu
13-08-2008, 02:26 PM

he's done **** all
but that's still a step ahead darnell..

Virgin Mary
13-08-2008, 03:25 PM
I don't get why Darnell deserves to win either... he just seems to ramble incoherently most of the time.

13-08-2008, 03:32 PM
she's well changed

we seen the real her last night

seattlegrace
13-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Lisa's the only one in there that deserves to win and I don't even like her

Mr.Sam
13-08-2008, 08:50 PM
thing is the group won't nominate her.

Earthquake
13-08-2008, 08:52 PM
I don't think channel4 will care if you don't watch no more :S

Also, how can you ''Hate'' someone you haven't met :S

majesticdragon
13-08-2008, 11:25 PM

I SO AGREE! =]
I like Lisa Sara and Stu the rest shud jus leave and be replaced :)

jackass
20-08-2008, 06:23 PM
I don't think channel4 will care if you don't watch no more :S

Also, how can you ''Hate'' someone you haven't met :S

If your going to post complete **** in my threads, then i'd prefer it if you didn't post at all, okay?

msb.
26-08-2008, 02:36 AM
aww i like kat

but i want darnell to win

Virgin Mary
26-08-2008, 03:06 AM
It was funny when she wanted to have one of the eviction talks with Darnell but he was like "No there's only 2 weeks left i don't care anymore" so she started getting angry with him.

msb.
26-08-2008, 03:11 AM
It was funny when she wanted to have one of the eviction talks with Darnell but he was like "No there's only 2 weeks left i don't care anymore" so she started getting angry with him.
lol gives me joke

gift today was funny
(yesterday)

N-Dubz
26-08-2008, 08:39 AM
why does she still start screaming over cookies? everyone already knows thats so fake.

msb.
26-08-2008, 04:07 PM
why does she still start screaming over cookies? everyone already knows thats so fake.
dunno some people have fav things

but yh I admit it is certainly different (overagrated)

majesticdragon
26-08-2008, 06:44 PM
I hate darnell more she dosen't bother me.

Cisse9
26-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Did you see her crying just now wth is she doing? she is the biggest attention seeker in there. Shes boring :$

ForTheLolz
26-08-2008, 09:30 PM
If your going to post complete **** in my threads, then i'd prefer it if you didn't post at all, okay?
in all honesty
he does have a point...

Earthquake
26-08-2008, 10:44 PM
in all honesty
he does have a point...

Anyway... Kat to win :rolleyes: lol.

Quirx
27-08-2008, 09:43 AM
I hate Kat SO much
What kind of person would want to marry a grown woman who acts like she's 3 years old?

Virgin Mary
29-08-2008, 01:03 AM
On the live feed she's been turning on them now the finals are approaching.. Mo splashed her in the pool so she's ranted about that breaking her heart, and Darnell told her that it was obvious she was angry at Rachel for nominating Rex and called her a spoiled child so now she's on the floor crying about being scared of being booed and wanting to go home. I guess after your manipulation over the housemates weakens the only other option is to try and manipulate the public.

Fehm
29-08-2008, 09:19 AM
Kat or Lisa/sara to win
Hate darnell, you dont tell a girl that shes ugly, end of really and if he wants to end up being shot and labelled when he leaves the house, hes completed that task!!

Idiot.
Hate his guts
BLAH BLAH BLAHHHH

Calon
29-08-2008, 09:33 AM
I hate her so much.

She acts all nice, yet you could tell she couldn't control her 'real' side tonight. Mikey is only waking people up, and she went mad. Then she starts laughing at what Rex said about her. And she's just so annoying anyway.

If she wins, I won't watch BB anymore.

Rant over. :P
I agree!

She acts all dumb, but she voted tactically so she's not as stupid as she seems.

I hope she gets voted out and gets attacked by one of her massive haters, she really annoys me..

"COOKIES I WANT COOKIES"
You're not a 3 year old.

Really gets on my nerves.. lol.

brandon
29-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Probably the most annoying housemate ever and in my opinion is pretty fake. Looks like she'll win then.

Cisse9
29-08-2008, 04:42 PM
get that fat little pudding out the house, she is SO FAKE!! why dont people see through it? She's 30 years old and she dosent shut up about Cookies.

I dont want darnell to win, infact nobody should win, all the 'good' housemates were evicted to soon

people will say that they cant stand luke and bex, but trust me i would rather see them actuilly doing something than Greedy Mo eating all the time.

Fehm
01-09-2008, 09:12 AM
I Like kat :(

Shes nice, Hilairous, and its entertainment we want not wether there fake or not.

Virgin Mary
01-09-2008, 09:31 AM
All she does is obsess over being real and not fake now, and when they said they would've evicted her as a joke she turned on the tears immediately. Trying to imitate Sara's argument I suppose in an attempt to get sympathy.

jackass
01-09-2008, 11:55 AM
I Like kat :(

Shes nice, Hilairous, and its entertainment we want not wether there fake or not.

What programme are you watching, lol!?

Loqo
01-09-2008, 12:06 PM
I hate her. I am annoyed she is in the final. I hope she goes tomorrow.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!