PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Major Rant about Scripters

joshuar
26-06-2005, 08:21 PM
Ive been looking around some rooms and people are locking them up tight, fear that scripters will come and 'sort' them out!

Well I got some words for them!

Thanks for runing the hotel, with your games people are locking rooms, making visiting rooms in the hotel a impossible task!

GRRRRRR, who else thinks this?

Reply with your opinions

Betrayel
26-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Its just harmless scripting, not "hacking", we're not stealing your precious credits and accounts.

=Sean...
26-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Locking rooms do nothing.

joshuar
26-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Some people don't think that, when rooms are locked it makes them boring, we can't look at the hotel and people's rooms!

Dan Williamson
26-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Scripting Is More A Less Hacking With What Happened To Dev/Nykies Room Etc All Rares Invisible With Browser Error >o( I Hate Scriptors

Tommy
26-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Yes but when you creat a great room, scripting it can ruin it.

Its better to stay low and wait for this to go away...

Y!
26-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Yes but when you creat a great room, scripting it can ruin it.

Its better to stay low and wait for this to go away...
I agree. It better get patched soon. :@

Tommy
26-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Yeh so much for this weekend being a maintenence break... although there were a few.

GommeInc
26-06-2005, 10:58 PM
I don't see the point really, what's so good about it?

=Sean...
27-06-2005, 03:54 AM
I'll tell you one thing about scripters: They script because people on HxF will make a big deal about it

Betrayel
28-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Wow. You got it in one. We script so HxF make a big deal about it.

(Sarcasm)

HolyWar
30-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Some people are losing items, so yes it isnt just the pain of having to wait to get ur rares made visible again, unerror ur room or redesign. Considering the high amount of rare items in Nykie's room im almost sure he will be missing some super rares once the room is fully back to normal. Judging by how rich he is, I wonder if he would even notice.

Betrayel
30-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Some people are losing items, so yes it isnt just the pain of having to wait to get ur rares made visible again, unerror ur room or redesign. Considering the high amount of rare items in Nykie's room im almost sure he will be missing some super rares once the room is fully back to normal. Judging by how rich he is, I wonder if he would even notice.

All his thrones are scripted ;)

They're stools

Zipslide
01-07-2005, 11:41 AM
Ive been looking around some rooms and people are locking them up tight, fear that scripters will come and 'sort' them out!

Well I got some words for them!

Thanks for runing the hotel, with your games people are locking rooms, making visiting rooms in the hotel a impossible task!

GRRRRRR, who else thinks this?

Reply with your opinions

Well done crashb555, you're such a hero! All the scripters are definitely going to stop scripting now you've told 'em! YOU GO GIRL!

Not.

How can you call that a 'major rant'? By crying about it and getting angry at them for 'ruining the hotel' you're only gonna convince them to script more.

Well done crashb555 for keeping scripters alive. Good rep.

.-Elfy-.
04-07-2005, 12:00 PM
pmsl stools! i want what your using! friggin eightys is pants, and it keeps messing up :( but the anti error is good thou :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!