PDA

View Full Version : Who's all on Habbo?

Dentafrice
13-08-2008, 08:58 PM
at the moment..
I might get on..

Pretty bored :( What is there to do now-days?

Hazza
13-08-2008, 08:59 PM
nothing.
thats why most people quit.
its full of zeddas.

I only go on for my jobs and RV events :)

Dentafrice
13-08-2008, 09:01 PM
used to be pretty fun..

Hazza
13-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Used to be, yeah.
I suppose you grow out of it.

Pyroka
13-08-2008, 09:48 PM
I'm on it sometimes, but I just go to Habbox Help Desk, or any other Helpdesk nowadays... Not much to do, and seeing as that's where all the forum users hang out it's alright.

Go on the HxF chat around this time, people are usually on I think?

LoveToStack
13-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Seriously, habbo takes years off my life whenever I go on it. lol, cause I like to play games, and mazes these seem to be the main attraction for furni grauvelling(sp?) idiots.
I find myself leaving every room I go into coming out of an argument with your run of the mill non hc noob who isn't as much of an irritant as they are, just a new user. But then you get the zedders. The HCs, with the badge on who kick you for no reason, the people who say 'KiiCK BlóCKa' when there's an empty space infront of you in a queue and they're already in the room, the people who CHOOSE to do mazes that read HARD MAZE despite the fact that they don't understand the majority of maze items OR can drag click.

:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

AndrewByrne
14-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Habbos boring, end of.
I only go on to talk :$

vito201-:D
14-08-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm around -cheers- :eusa_danc

Shenk madness everywhere! :eusa_clap

Lol ^^ but yeah... nothing acctually to do, nope... has there ever been or did I miss that? :S

AndrewByrne
14-08-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm around -cheers- :eusa_danc

Shenk madness everywhere! :eusa_clap

Lol ^^ but yeah... nothing acctually to do, nope... has there ever been or did I miss that? :S
Lol :rolleyes:
Its really only fun when your a noob :(

Immenseman
14-08-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm still on most days. It's as fun as you make it imo ;)

AndrewByrne
14-08-2008, 10:42 AM
I'm still on most days. It's as fun as you make it imo ;)
How do you make it fun :S

Immenseman
14-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Messing around with mates is what I find fun. Someone else might find playing falling furni fun depends on what you like to do. If you have a lot of friends on there it's not hard to have fun.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!