PDA

View Full Version : Whats next?

Metric.
26-06-2005, 09:26 PM
First it was Neopets, now Habbo Hotel and CokeMusic. Whats next? Eventually the novelty wears off and people switch to a new site, but what could the next big virtual gaming website be or what website will make a comeback? I don't think Habbo Hotel will be replaced anytime soon, unless they make a mistake such as closing the hotel for a long period of time and not opening back up on schudule, witch CokeMusic did last year. That is why I switched to Habbo Hotel. Anyway im going to review some of the ones that have been big over the years..

Neopets - This game is for like 8 year-olds, The graphics are good but it isnt like Habbo Hotel and CokeMusic. You cant talk to just anyone, they have to be on you're buddy list or somthing like that. You are very icolated on Neopets because there are no public rooms where you can chat you have message them like you do on the forum.

CokeMusic - This game is for basicly graduates of Neopets or people who grew too old for Neopets. The graphics are ok and you can basicly chat with anyone. Its very similar to Habbo Hotel exepct the graphics aren't as good. One reason for the two sites being similar is CokeMusic was owned by Sulake at one point and Habbo still is. CokeMusic closed last year around early July? And planed to reopen like 2-3 weeks later, instead it opened about 2-3 months later and the console just started working a few weeks ago! I think this really helped Sulake and Habbo Hotel because when Coke closed allot of people switched to HabboHotel, such as myself.

Habbo Hotel - Self explanatory because most, if not all people on this forum play it.

What could be next?
Runescape?
MokiTown?
FakeTown?
Just to name a few. Im being optimistic about this, you never know there could be some new game Sulake is creating..

Post your comments and other virtual gaming websites below :)

Expedition.

You
26-06-2005, 09:28 PM
FusionCity?

Metric.
26-06-2005, 09:32 PM
:O Ill check that out!

Tommy
26-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Doesnt someone on this forum have something to do with that? o.O

MMR
26-06-2005, 09:33 PM
the disney game probally because sulake did help make it

-sFusion-
26-06-2005, 09:34 PM
someone told me of a new site coming out July/August/September of this year called jabbatown. Its just like habbohotel except a whole town. www.jabbatown.com (http://www.jabbatown.com)

ilovejordan
26-06-2005, 09:41 PM
someone told me of a new site coming out July/August/September of this year called jabbatown. Its just like habbohotel except a whole town. www.jabbatown.com (http://www.jabbatown.com)

Nah habbo will always be for me baby <3 I've got my own group of mates etc.

JT-Fan
26-06-2005, 09:45 PM
WROOOOOOOOOOOONG FORUM

?-Doc-?
27-06-2005, 09:24 AM
Uhm. Lots of my friends play runescape. I dont.
I dont like it , ugh. Cokemusic has never been "In"
If you know what i mean :p
-
Lmao. Habbo's "Ok", neopets is [Enter :rude: here]
More spam i see.

Andy!!
27-06-2005, 12:26 PM
I used to play Neopets >;l

It got interesting for a while, kept me occupied, I stopped playing at about 12-13 after I lost millions in a chain ice.

Then it got boring, and my friend told me to come to Habbo..And here I am :) What a lovely story.

ross
27-06-2005, 12:33 PM
I like Runescape. I wouldn't quit Habbo for it though. But when Habbo has these dumb maintenances for like, half an hour. I end up playing Runescape. Which is fun, I guess. And, yeah. Cokemusic was never "in" I totally agree. I don't like it. And as for Neopets. Ugh, grow up?

Matty
27-06-2005, 01:21 PM
How is this news?

Digital
27-06-2005, 01:23 PM
How is this news?
ture, news and rumours needs more mods.

BLuweesH
27-06-2005, 01:25 PM
FusionCity?

Agreed.

Matty
27-06-2005, 01:26 PM
They need global/super mods.
[Can moderate anywhere]

Digital
27-06-2005, 01:27 PM
They need global/super mods.
[Can moderate anywhere]
yeah

Charizard.
27-06-2005, 01:47 PM
First it was Neopets, now Habbo Hotel and CokeMusic. Whats next? Eventually the novelty wears off and people switch to a new site, but what could the next big virtual gaming website be or what website will make a comeback? I don't think Habbo Hotel will be replaced anytime soon, unless they make a mistake such as closing the hotel for a long period of time and not opening back up on schudule, witch CokeMusic did last year. That is why I switched to Habbo Hotel. Anyway im going to review some of the ones that have been big over the years..

Neopets - This game is for like 8 year-olds, The graphics are good but it isnt like Habbo Hotel and CokeMusic. You cant talk to just anyone, they have to be on you're buddy list or somthing like that. You are very icolated on Neopets because there are no public rooms where you can chat you have message them like you do on the forum.

CokeMusic - This game is for basicly graduates of Neopets or people who grew too old for Neopets. The graphics are ok and you can basicly chat with anyone. Its very similar to Habbo Hotel exepct the graphics aren't as good. One reason for the two sites being similar is CokeMusic was owned by Sulake at one point and Habbo still is. CokeMusic closed last year around early July? And planed to reopen like 2-3 weeks later, instead it opened about 2-3 months later and the console just started working a few weeks ago! I think this really helped Sulake and Habbo Hotel because when Coke closed allot of people switched to HabboHotel, such as myself.

Habbo Hotel - Self explanatory because most, if not all people on this forum play it.

What could be next?
Runescape?
MokiTown?
FakeTown?
Just to name a few. Im being optimistic about this, you never know there could be some new game Sulake is creating..

Expedition.

You missed out Jabba town, Tis gunna be amazing.

Eamonn
27-06-2005, 02:02 PM
im so tempted to buy gold vip on Jabba Town

RLY-CRAIG?
27-06-2005, 02:14 PM
SamsterTown! ;)

Ranger
27-06-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm biased in this, so I won't say :)

Most of you probably know what I'm thinking anyway.

al123
27-06-2005, 02:43 PM
my games went: neopets, runescape,habbo,runescape,habbo

27-06-2005, 02:53 PM
jabba town!!! it will rock

correction: it already rocks!!!

Revis
27-06-2005, 02:57 PM
I would say Jabbo but My Ip was banned because somehow they traced a spammer back to my Ip so... Runescape is good, more to do, like smash people in the face with a meaty battleaxe....

winkwink
27-06-2005, 02:59 PM

What could be next?
Runescape?
MokiTown?
FakeTown?

Expedition.the thread should be under other cool sites not news as u say 2 me :D

Owen
27-06-2005, 03:01 PM
ture, news and rumours needs more mods.

Yeah, lol :p

Detox
27-06-2005, 04:04 PM
I have a Fusion City account but I'm not going to pay to test it. I'd rather just wait for it to open for the public.

Habbo will always come first though.

Metric.
27-06-2005, 04:13 PM
I went, Neopets, CokeMusic, Neopets, CokeMusic, Habbo, CokeMusic, Habbo/CokeMusic :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!