PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend.

Earthquake
13-08-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm officially going to break up with her tomorrow and I'm ******** myself. I've had enough of her whining and moaning and wanting to argue with me ALL the time. So then, how can I do this :S lol.. I was thinking SMS Text but naaa...

Meanies
13-08-2008, 09:44 PM
Do it in person, if you do it by text they'll just hate you more :P Try and say you don't think it's working and you'd rather be friends :)

BlueEyedSarah
13-08-2008, 11:44 PM
I think she will hate you no matter what. Have you tried to talk to her about why she is acting this way?

bo$$
13-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Just say what you wanna say.

I'm sick of your whining and I'm through with it. Sorry.

Azul
13-08-2008, 11:49 PM
do it in person you little *****, just tell her straight. THe best way.

BlueEyedSarah
14-08-2008, 12:02 AM
If you do dump her you could say "I can't deal with this anymore..."

iMegz.
14-08-2008, 03:04 AM
She'll probably be upset either way but I think its better if you do it in person. Maybe just say you're going through a tough time in life at the moment and you can't handle a relationship right now. However, tell her you still want to be friends though. I'm not all that good when it comes to break ups but whatever you do, good luck. :)

BlueEyedSarah
14-08-2008, 11:59 AM
It is best not to ramain friends with an ex because if they are not over you or you are not over them it hurts when they date someone else.

drama
14-08-2008, 12:12 PM
do it the manly way and leave a note..

but no seriously doing it by text is just out, just tell her face to face

Earthquake
14-08-2008, 01:08 PM
OK, I've done it about 11 this morning, I told her to meet me at park to talk and we both finished and agreed it would be best if stayed as friends, thank god she took it so well.

leah
14-08-2008, 03:42 PM
I don't think you should break up with her via text,
Girls respect you more if you do it in person.

iMegz.
14-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Glad to hear that she took it well and it went better than expected. :)

Funya Chin
14-08-2008, 04:04 PM
I don't think you should break up with her via text,
Girls respect you more if you do it in person.
You need to learn to read the whole thread :P

Pyroka
15-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Dude, wouldn't it be funny if your GF went on HabboxForum and seen this thread?

Oh my lord, I'd be in stitches. Best that you stay friends, it's hard to but if you can then it might be best. There's always a future chance with her I guess.

tasav
19-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Leah's right thoughhh! Never break up with a girl by text messages... or myspace O_O
One of my exes broke up with me over myspace (the little coward). I lost a lot of respect for him for that... but we ended up becoming best friends afterwards xD I'm just way too forgiving.

Bef
19-08-2008, 02:09 PM
U should have told her really a secret agent and u r needed on a secret mission in the bermuda triangle. Tell her that they r going to leave a clone of u back here but she is not to talk to the clone as the clone has no feelings and if it sees such a beautiful girl it will explode...

and then high five her and run away :)

xo-magey-ox
19-08-2008, 04:00 PM
U should have told her really a secret agent and u r needed on a secret mission in the bermuda triangle. Tell her that they r going to leave a clone of u back here but she is not to talk to the clone as the clone has no feelings and if it sees such a beautiful girl it will explode...

ha lol beff thats a good one just theres one downside they haven't got the hang of cloneing properly XD

and glad it went well XD

Earthquake
19-08-2008, 04:43 PM

OH-MY-GOD THAT IS GENIUS! I SHOULD HAVE USED THIS!!

20-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Just say what you wanna say.

I'm sick of your whining and I'm through with it. Sorry.
i agree with brett

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!