PDA

View Full Version : I have gone mad!

Fraz-man
26-06-2005, 09:49 PM
I've been thinking to much and ive worked out alot, listen to what i say...

We are born, brought up and put into school. But why? So we can be made to work for someone higher up and more wealthier than us? But does it matter that they are 'better off than us?' We are all the same. We all die.
No matter how hard u try to stop it, you will still face it.
So then i stated thinking 'What is the point of me going to school? Sure i wouldn't have the luxuries of someone with a decent job but i would live and it wouldn't matter, i would still die. 'What should i do with my life?' i thought.
'it wouldn't matter'. Then this leads to a simple question. 'What is the meaning of life?'. After watching The Matrix i realised. The meaning of life, is to end. This alway changed the way i saw life. We are on this earth, to work. We go to school to learn how to get a decent job, to work. We then spend most of our life working for a company and then we die...I am so confused...

Mentor
26-06-2005, 09:59 PM
the matrix is a movie, and any idea of the meaning of life you get from that is incorrect, we usealy socaly define what our life means, some threw religion, some threw solcal effect, wich the human rase has followed, as a collective knolage organeted society, wich is why evey geniration requires a high and higher standared of intelignce, wich as a socaly immpresed form of our own eveoltion.

We live, then we die, whats important is what we contrabute while where doing the liveing part.

Tommy
26-06-2005, 10:01 PM
-Remembers-

Omg my teachers says that, what a way to get depressed!

To me the meaning of life is to live it to the fullest!

Digital
26-06-2005, 10:18 PM
there is no meaning of life.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!