PDA

View Full Version : Mic Problem - RealTek

J0SH
14-08-2008, 06:56 AM
Right I was speaking with Ross (GoldenMerc) on mic and from the start I couldn't hear through the headphones on the mic, I played with the settings for a bit and I could hear Ross through my speakers and I just had mic round my neck, but that's really annoying, I had a thing on start up and it said it's not compatible with Vista the audio, I'm not sure if that's why so I downloaded the drivers and I'm not sure what to do.

Ross was speaking and I could hear him even when I muted my mic and now my speakers aren't playing any music..

Theres a load of .exe files and stuff, I extracted it now I dunno what to do, also any other way to get it to work through headphones? Because my speakers are quiet loud even when low and I don't want the whole house listening to my conversation.

Thanks, I'll +rep when I'm uncautioned at 6PM if you can help me get sound to play through the headphones. If you suggest things that won't work you won't get rep and if you suggest help with the drivers and stuff you may get rep. I also already updated them via device manager but I think it was my speakers that are already up to date.

Flisker
14-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Just download the latest RealTek drivers? then select the setup file

J0SH
15-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Theres all .exe's and loads of random files in this zip folder for the "driver". :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!