PDA

View Full Version : Headphones and speakers..

Colin-Roberts
14-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Is there anyway I can have my speakers playing from just skype.
And have my headphones playing just from sam broadcaster..

Jordy
14-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Yes it should be possible, when in a Skype call at the bottom you should be able to change the audio configuration and if you change the output to headphones. I'm not certain this'll work though.

Edit: If you put the speakers connected to a headphone/speaker socket and then your headphones in a line-out socket, make sure Skype plays out the line-out socket and that should work.

Earthquake
14-08-2008, 01:17 PM
I use to be able to do this on my laptop, not sure if your able to do it on the computer :S

Colin-Roberts
14-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Yes it should be possible, when in a Skype call at the bottom you should be able to change the audio configuration and if you change the output to headphones. I'm not certain this'll work though.

Edit: If you put the speakers connected to a headphone/speaker socket and then your headphones in a line-out socket, make sure Skype plays out the line-out socket and that should work.

I googled it and i can't find where to change skypes output. i have a 5 speaker output sound card.. can i make 1 jack sam and 1 jack

Jordy
14-08-2008, 03:12 PM
I googled it and i can't find where to change skypes output. i have a 5 speaker output sound card.. can i make 1 jack sam and 1 jackClick Tools at the top, then Options, then under General and change the speakers.

SAM must use your default speakers so get that sorted first and see if you have a line out socket and set Skype to play out the line out where your headphones should be. It should be possible with a bit of experimenting.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!