PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] ,Sv Perm Banned

Earthquake
14-08-2008, 04:52 PM
OK, where do I start.. OK, A week ago and a few days ago I was in the emo lounge having a conversation based around cam2cam'ing someone in real life, and having sexual cyber sex via the webcam, I wasn't in no way saying I would do it with any Habbo EVER I don't even remember hardly what was said, I don't even feel I was in wrong..

I've emailed Habbo two times now, and the first time I got this reply

Nvm, I seemed to have deleted it.

Anyway I sent in another email wondering why the **** my account wasn't unbanned, or they provided me with proof of why I was banned and I've only gone and got just the basic email :rolleyes:

Second email responce from Habbo

''All Habbos agree to our rules when they sign up (what we call "The Habbo Way" and our Terms and Conditions). If you chose to break those rules, you must accept the consequences of your actions.''

Thing is I wasn't intending to break the rules, All I was having is a conversation was about having cam2cam sex with a girlfriend/boyfriend in real life :S

Any tips?

Earthquake
14-08-2008, 04:57 PM
u suck penis?
Alcohol, know your limits?

Chipmunk
14-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Alcohol, No your limits?

Alcohol, Know your limits?

Earthquake
14-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Alcohol, Know your limits?
Alcohol, know your limits

Anyway, can we get back on topic please?

AndrewByrne
15-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Ok, I can understand your situation.
So this is what I'd do.

Call player support and be as polie as possible and ask them to read the chat log to you and see does it mention anything about actually doing it,
Usually there in the wrong, They'll see what they've done and un-ban you.
But if that does'nt work you'll have to either
Make a new account or wait a year or so and tell them what you've learned.
Like:
- Having a cpnversation like that is'nt worth losing all access to that account.
Somthing like that.

Hope that helps :)
Btw, Player support number is on the SULAKE website :)

LoveToStack
15-08-2008, 04:41 PM
around cam2cam'ing someone in real life, and having sexual cyber sex via the webcam

I'd like to know what other kinds of 'cyber sex' there are, other than sexual of course. ;)

Lincoln Imp!
05-09-2008, 09:33 PM
I'd like to know what other kinds of 'cyber sex' there are, other than sexual of course. ;)

lmao!

unsexual .... haha!

Pyroka
05-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Question:

I thought you were leaving the internet. I'm sure if you get banned on Habbo, it won't affect your furni IRL. :S

Earthquake
06-09-2008, 07:48 AM
*TEXT REMOVED*

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

Diqu
06-09-2008, 07:18 PM
This happened to me on my old account, I got banned for T&C
Habbo still haven't replied to my emails after 3 weeks

WileyWestwood
12-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Alcohol, know your limits

Anyway, can we get back on topic please?

Alcohol, know your limits.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!