PDA

View Full Version : I need a downloadable private server to go on (DON'T FLAME ME)

graffiti
14-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Yeah don't flame me i need a good downloadable private server cause' i'm bored

TonyBest
14-08-2008, 07:13 PM
i dont think were allowed to give links to private servers

Jebbo
14-08-2008, 07:59 PM
ragezone.com
rune-server.org
silabsoft.org
moparscape.org

find one on one of them sites not here :)

Casuals
14-08-2008, 08:09 PM
*TEXT REMOVED*

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

Imnotpure
14-08-2008, 08:12 PM
http://www.di-rs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62098
&
http://www.di-rs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59440

TonyBest
14-08-2008, 08:47 PM
whats the point in the private servers anyway?

Evolving
14-08-2008, 10:34 PM
whats the point in the private servers anyway?

Im guessing you can get xp like 5x's as fast get level 99 in a skill in like a day or maby instant you can get any item for free/cheap. its just for fun and you would beable to go to the members arena for free but there are usuly alot of buggs and im guessing some quests might not work.

(this is a guess i havnt played on a runescape prive server)

IceNineKills
15-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Alot of people play them because you can PK on them.

IAmTheBest
18-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Eerr I don't think you understand how private servers work.

You can't just download one and off you go.

I'd advise just going to the moparscape online client or the silabsoft client (google them) then finding a server list (there's one on mopar) and use one of those. Setting up your own is tiresome and frustrating if you've never done it before.

Btw DON'T download either client, use the online ones. My scanner (luckily) picked up a trojan as I was download the moparscape one.

J0SH
20-08-2008, 07:34 AM
Eerr I don't think you understand how private servers work.

You can't just download one and off you go.

I'd advise just going to the moparscape online client or the silabsoft client (google them) then finding a server list (there's one on mopar) and use one of those. Setting up your own is tiresome and frustrating if you've never done it before.

Btw DON'T download either client, use the online ones. My scanner (luckily) picked up a trojan as I was download the moparscape one.

I don't think you know how they work? There are some downloadable clients around that you log in with your forum username and passwords..

IAmTheBest
20-08-2008, 10:33 AM
I don't think you know how they work? There are some downloadable clients around that you log in with your forum username and passwords..

I thought he meant downloading a server he could control/edit himself.
I've ran many.. I know how they work and how frustrating it is to learn from scratch :P

IceNineKills
20-08-2008, 12:18 PM

I don't think you know how they work either as you can just download, use any name and password without any type of forum and go.

J0SH
20-08-2008, 12:36 PM
I don't think you know how they work either as you can just download, use any name and password without any type of forum and go.

I do, this thread is about downloadable clients after all, so I was correct. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!