PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Star Wars

Sepron
14-08-2008, 05:37 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/259-star-wars-the-clone-wars

no waiii
14-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Here is is foranyone who cba to go on Habbo

Become either a Jedi or a Separatist and join The Clone Wars(TM) right here in Habbo Hotel!

STAR WARS(TM) takes on a dazzling new look in the first-ever animated feature from Lucasfilm Animation – STAR WARS(TM): THE CLONE WARS(TM). Making it's cinematic debut on August 15th.

As the Clone Wars sweep through the galaxy, the heroic Jedi Knights struggle to maintain order and restore peace. More and more systems are falling prey to the forces of the dark side as the Galactic Republic slips further and further under the sway of the Separatists and their never-ending droid army.

Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan learner Ahsoka Tano find themselves on a mission with far-reaching consequences, one that brings them face-to-face with crime lord Jabba the Hutt. But Count Dooku and his sinister agents, including the nefarious Asajj Ventress, will stop at nothing to ensure that Anakin and Ahsoka fail at their quest.

Meanwhile, on the front lines of the Clone Wars, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Master Yoda lead the massive clone army in a valiant effort to resist the forces of the dark side...

The voice cast features Matt Lanter as Anakin Skywalker; Ashley Eckstein as Ahsoka Tano; James Arnold Taylor as Obi-Wan Kenobi; Dee Bradley Baker as Captain Rex and the Clone Troopers; Tom Kane as Yoda; Nika Futterman as Asajj Ventress; Ian Abercrombie as Chancellor Palpatine; Anthony Daniels as C-3PO; Christopher Lee as Count Dooku; and Samuel L. Jackson as Mace Windu.

Star Wars - The Clone Wars is in cinemas from August 15th

Separatist or Jedi? Your galaxy needs YOU!
Choose your side by joining the Separatist or Jedi Group and then prepare for battle as the Clone Wars arrive in Habbo. Every Wednesday, for the next 3 weeks, make sure you are in Habbo Hotel between 4pm and 5pm for the epic clone battles. Watch for the hotel wide alert that will appear on your screen on the day and you could win 50 Habbo Credits!

Epic Clone War 1: Wednesday 20th August between 4pm and 5pm.
Epic Clone War 2: Wednesday 27th August between 4pm and 5pm.
Epic Clone War 3: Wednesday 3rd September between 4pm and 5pm.

Check into the Star Wars Clone Wars Room
Join either the Separatist or the Jedi now!

TM & © 2008 Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorisation.
Lost_Witness

LoveToStack
14-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Wanna see me predict the future?

Epic Clone War 1: CANCELLED
Epic Clone War 2: CANCELLED
Epic Clone War 3: CANCELLED

;)

AndrewByrne
14-08-2008, 10:21 PM

;)
LOL :eusa_clap

mlp16
15-08-2008, 02:44 PM

;)

made me laugh but as its a advertisement and they obv paid to do this i doubt it would happen but it might.

Jarkie
15-08-2008, 02:46 PM
This movie looks great!

When it is Wednesday, I am going to use orange Wednesdays and take my friend to see it with me!1 woop! ;)

- I'm a star wars fan! LOL

mlp16
15-08-2008, 02:59 PM
This movie looks great!

When it is Wednesday, I am going to use orange Wednesdays and take my friend to see it with me!1 woop! ;)

- I'm a star wars fan! LOL

star wars is boring sorry so is star trek or wot ever it is

Kyle
15-08-2008, 03:35 PM
star wars is boring sorry so is star trek or wot ever it is

It's a CARTOON version tho ehehe!!!11

LoveToStack
15-08-2008, 04:57 PM
I like star wars (obvs cos i play habbo LOL) but it's like u go through all the movies just sitting there waiting for fights and being like '*** is a chancellor?!'
'He has kidnapped planet tatueen?!'
' Just stab him wae ur laser then?'
'k'
-stabs end of movie.

AndrewByrne
15-08-2008, 05:05 PM
I like star wars (obvs cos i play habbo LOL) but it's like u go through all the movies just sitting there waiting for fights and being like '*** is a chancellor?!'
'He has kidnapped planet tatueen?!'
' Just stab him wae ur laser then?'
'k'
-stabs end of movie.
LOL agian :eusa_clap
+rep

Wootzeh
15-08-2008, 06:37 PM
the movie is supposed to be crap

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!