PDA

View Full Version : SOTW

Andys
16-08-2008, 12:56 AM
Any chance of a Sig of the week competition?

basicly someone says a theme for the SOTW (anime, renders, football etc) and people enter a competition and graphics managment/sotw managment will choose 5 of the designs and the habboxforum community votes on which signature they think is the best.

Prize could be limited edition sig of the week vip for a week?

Or we could do sig of the month which I think would be better as more people could probably enter then. (and the prize for this would be ltd. edtition sig of the month vip for a month.)

I would love to help this work?

Funya Chin
16-08-2008, 10:09 AM
It was a user-based competition in the graphics forums for a while.

GommeInc
16-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Only a good idea if they hire a special team for these sorts of competitions. The comp. team might prefer to do other sorts of competitions, especially considering they're more about Habbo and Alt comps. You could, alternatively, see if a group of users want to get involved, would be something to do :)

today
16-08-2008, 12:47 PM
You can do it, just unofficial.

Wootzeh
16-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Camy used to do this years ago I think but I don't think there's much interest in it now.

Andys
16-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Only a good idea if they hire a special team for these sorts of competitions. The comp. team might prefer to do other sorts of competitions, especially considering they're more about Habbo and Alt comps. You could, alternatively, see if a group of users want to get involved, would be something to do :)
I agree 100%
took the words right out of my mouth.

that way it wouldn't get as many entries i don't think.
it would be better if it was an official competition.

The Professor
16-08-2008, 03:09 PM

That would be an option. The other one would be to contact the representitive for member competitions from the comps dept and as long as you put up the prizes yourself they'll be happy to do all the official stuff for you. They might even get it announced on the communtiy noticeboard ;)

Hiro
16-08-2008, 05:46 PM
That would be an option. The other one would be to contact the representitive for member competitions from the comps dept and as long as you put up the prizes yourself they'll be happy to do all the official stuff for you. They might even get it announced on the communtiy noticeboard ;)

Wouldn't that be the only way since posting competitions in the Graphics Section is against the rules?

Test:Tube:Baby
16-08-2008, 05:58 PM
We all know who's got the best sig here though really ;)

today
16-08-2008, 05:59 PM
We all know who's got the best sig here though really ;)
Me...?

Favourtism
16-08-2008, 06:14 PM
I know that the Gfx dep occasionally teams up with the Comps dep to do an Alteration competition or something and I think this would be a good idea :)

Andys
16-08-2008, 09:31 PM
what? so habbox wouldn't be willing to give our some ltd. edition vip to 1 person at a time every month? :rolleyes:

Andys
26-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Any more feedback on this idea?

today
27-08-2008, 08:26 AM
scrap it, never gonna work unless a comp org does it proper tbh.

luce
27-08-2008, 08:29 AM
yeah i think this is a good idea :)

Zehro
27-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Didn't samsaBEAR do one a while back in his sub-forum? All I know is that it was very popular, so this idea should be considered, official or unofficial.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!