PDA

View Full Version : Ever cheated?

BaybeeElin
16-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Just random, have you ever cheated on a girlfriend/boyfriend?
-If yes, why? How did you deal with it? :D

buttons
16-08-2008, 03:37 PM
never, i've been with guys that already had a girlfriend but y'know, that's their problem
& i've been cheated on 2ce by the same guy.
never thought about cheatin ;l

Abbie.
16-08-2008, 03:40 PM
nopee

never would ;]

Mitch4?
16-08-2008, 03:51 PM
I've cheated on a girlfriend with some 19 year old girl, but i was really drunk.
and ive cheated on lots of boyfriends and i deal with it by doing it some more.

Hollyish
16-08-2008, 04:52 PM
never, i've been with guys that already had a girlfriend but y'know, that's their problem
& i've been cheated on 2ce by the same guy.
never thought about cheatin ;l

been with a guy who's already got a girlfriend?
jennifer love i'd think that was cheating..

EDIT: oh no soz the guy is cheatin not u :) u r let off xx

Leetzgirl
16-08-2008, 04:53 PM
yehh but none really found out -.-

buttons
16-08-2008, 04:57 PM

LOL holly. fnx :D

today
16-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Yeah i've cheated once, but we werent really going out properly.

iMegz.
16-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Haha I've never had the chance to cheat, I've never really had a serious boyfriend! But anyway, I wouldn't cheat on someone because I've seen people who have been cheated on and they were really hurt by it..

CrazyColaist
16-08-2008, 05:15 PM
yer loads of times but i regret it,

TooClose
17-08-2008, 07:40 PM
I used to be very faithful back when i had relationships. I then got cheated on by my boyfriend, (Who i met through habbo, actually.. lol) but he moved up where i live and we were with each other every day. He then cheated and it destroyed my trust etc. I had one other relationship after that and then cheated on my boyfriend at that time. I didn't see the point in relationships and don't to this day. I'm too young and i'm too much of a free spirit to commit to one person.

These days i meet who i want to meet and i sleep with who i want to sleep with. No ties.

x

Paulio
17-08-2008, 07:52 PM
I've got with someone else when I was with someone but I was rekd so it isn't that bad.

Earthquake
17-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Yeah a few times, cant be ****** to get into detail.

FlyingJesus
18-08-2008, 02:47 PM

lol Holly confusing ain't it x
and yeah I've got with girls with bfs, not a good idea

I've got with someone else when I was with someone but I was rekd so it isn't that bad.

That's no excuse haha you ***

I cheated on my first girlfriend (she was cheating on me too, we didn't like each other really) with her best friend, who I then went out with :P that girl then cheated on me a year and a half of amazing relationship later so I was like "oh". No fun. Next gf cheated on me but I didn't really like her, went out with her because I slept with her while drunk and felt bad about it lol, and I was semi-cheating on her (cam and stuff ;)) with the girl who was my gf after her. I can't remember if I cheated on that one or not, I think so though. I do it because it seems a good idea at the time lol.

vito201-:D
18-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Would never, could never cheat.

Been cheated on by two people.

cocaine
18-08-2008, 04:52 PM
i wouldnt cheat

BaybeeElin
20-08-2008, 09:47 AM
I've never cheated. I don't think I ever will either.
I got really close and stuff to a lad that was going out with someone, but I didn't know so that doesn't count as bad :). But when I DID find out, my god was I annoyed at him, he kept trying to talk to me but I was like, nope, go away, you messed me about. Lol, still haven't talked to him, it really irritates me when someone cheats, people always end up getting hurt.

today
20-08-2008, 09:50 AM
lol Holly confusing ain't it x
and yeah I've got with girls with bfs, not a good idea

That's no excuse haha you ***

I cheated on my first girlfriend (she was cheating on me too, we didn't like each other really) with her best friend, who I then went out with :P that girl then cheated on me a year and a half of amazing relationship later so I was like "oh". No fun. Next gf cheated on me but I didn't really like her, went out with her because I slept with her while drunk and felt bad about it lol, and I was semi-cheating on her (cam and stuff ;)) with the girl who was my gf after her. I can't remember if I cheated on that one or not, I think so though. I do it because it seems a good idea at the time lol.
you little *****.

Naythi.
20-08-2008, 09:59 AM
I've cheated once. Deeply regret it though.

:Edzy
20-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Nope, never would. I can resist temptations even if my relationships are going pear-shaped. So should everyone else. it's not hard.

:Edzy
20-08-2008, 01:25 PM
I used to be very faithful back when i had relationships. I then got cheated on by my boyfriend, (Who i met through habbo, actually.. lol) but he moved up where i live and we were with each other every day. He then cheated and it destroyed my trust etc. I had one other relationship after that and then cheated on my boyfriend at that time. I didn't see the point in relationships and don't to this day. I'm too young and i'm too much of a free spirit to commit to one person.

These days i meet who i want to meet and i sleep with who i want to sleep with. No ties.

x

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't double post within the 15 minute time limit.

Yeahh, same here.

FlyingJesus
20-08-2008, 02:01 PM
it really irritates me when someone cheats, people always end up getting hurt.

Not if they never find out lol

Swearwolf
20-08-2008, 02:02 PM
No, never.

PaintYourTarget
20-08-2008, 02:06 PM
I haven't. I have a tendancy to go from one girl to another - like meet my next girlfriend whilst still with my current one - but never let them overlap, if you know what I mean.

BaybeeElin
20-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Not if they never find out lol

aha, good point ;), well alot of the time, people do find out, and THEN people get hurt. lol.

People have too big gobs to keep quiet about stuff like that. :P

FlyingJesus
20-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Init the girl I got with who had a bf said she wouldn't tell but then decided she would a few weeks later :S silly woman

AMERlCA...
20-08-2008, 02:35 PM
yep ive been cheated on 4 times by the same person

Charlie
20-08-2008, 02:52 PM
I have cheated in some sense, I got set up with a girl who was a complete psycho and then my ex asked me back out and I said yes. I dumped the girl I was set up with shortly after she tried to have sex with me when I said I wasn't ready about hundreds of times.

I don't know if I've been cheated on though, the first year of my relationship my girlfriend was very flirtly and it seemed to lead guys on. She apparently was felt up a lot and didn't want it, which I personality think is a load of ** but what can you do? :rolleyes:

BlueEyedSarah
20-08-2008, 03:09 PM
I have never cheated but I have been cheated - I know how it feels to be cheated on so why would I do it to som one else?

DrLacero
20-08-2008, 04:58 PM
No, I never have and I never would.

Teyauna.
21-08-2008, 09:20 PM
I think I have, but I don't even remember really. I think one time I was dating this guy and to make him jealous, I made some plan with his best friend. It actually worked but I felt bad. And the weird thing is, I started going out with his best friend. But surprisingly, he didn't even get mad. And he ended up going out after me and his best friend went out. Weird, eh?

Havoline
22-08-2008, 06:31 PM
not on a girlfriend, but there was this girl i was like seeing but not officially sorta thing and i went and got with another girl, she ignored me for about a week then we just went to being friends. 6 months on and we still great friends :)

Rixion
22-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Yeah I have when I fell out with my gf I went with someone else.

she found out and we were like ignoring each other for about a week and made up after.

benjamin
22-08-2008, 11:52 PM
no am a gd boi

been cheated on by my ex tho, he did it with 3 ppl, 4th i found out on lol

Meanies
23-08-2008, 12:07 AM
once (A)
she didn't find out til after we split up tho
aha

Bef
23-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Yes i have, for revenge purposes! I dumped my boyf straight after cheating on him, i just wanted to hurt him first as he hurt me so badly!

I accidently smooched a guy with a girlfriend. I felt really bad about that mind!

Iv never been properly cheated on (as far as i know) but i did find out my ex was trying to chat this girl i know up. Needless to say, it was over then and there!
And iv seen two guys at once but thats not cheating as nothing is official with either.
Actually im seeing two guys at the moment...

Im evil when it comes to blokes but they deserve it :)

Ellis.
23-08-2008, 03:19 AM
Never have, and never will.

I like to treat my girlfriend's with respect, and I give them enough credit to not cheat on them.

Bef
23-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Never have, and never will.

I like to treat my girlfriend's with respect, and I give them enough credit to not cheat on them.

girlfriends eh? ;)

Ellis.
02-09-2008, 03:32 AM
Ooooh, you caught me. ;) Just kidding, of course. :)

Jordan:A
02-09-2008, 03:40 AM
Nope, Neva have neva will

Browney
02-09-2008, 10:53 AM
I haven't but im not gna get all high and mighty about it. it could happen to anyone. get too drunk, a girl comes onto you, y'know.

SUPERhanna.
02-09-2008, 10:56 AM
ye, but we only kissed

Hiro
02-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Nope, never ever.
I've been cheated on, though.

drama
02-09-2008, 02:08 PM
I haven't but im not gna get all high and mighty about it. it could happen to anyone. get too drunk, a girl comes onto you, y'know.

QFT, i also said i'd never cheat and i'm not the kind of person who would but the above happened to me haha

Emzy
02-09-2008, 03:01 PM
nah i mean i probably did when i was about 4 or something you know when all the girls were like "oh he looks dead nice" then youd 'go out' but didnt want to hold hands or anything lol. I wouldnt know though because thats harsh

luce
02-09-2008, 05:11 PM
No i have never cheated but i have been cheated on

Leetzgirl
03-09-2008, 01:47 AM
No i have never cheated but i have been cheated on

who the boy?

i batter him mysself

Calon
03-09-2008, 05:43 AM
Nope, never will, never have.

bean.
04-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Cheaters can burn in hell. :D

Mojoman1000
13-09-2008, 11:52 PM
I have once in an old relationship, regretted it ever since.

pleasanthell
15-09-2008, 06:36 AM
well im currently going out with a girl that already has a bf. UGH. but im falling for someone else but im not that bad because i managed to say no to a guy that asked me out last night xD PHEW!

Skuxx
21-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Never. I guess it's the whole treating people how you'd like to be treated thing -- I'd hate it if I knew my significant other was playing me.
If you're commited to/in a relationship with someone, you owe it to them to be faithful to them. If you want to sleep or hook up with others, you should just stay single.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!