PDA

View Full Version : ******* hell :/

Andys
16-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Liverpool stole the game, they didn't even deserve the win!!! They were ****e and we played pretty amazing tbh. Also, it really pisses me off when the fans run onto the pitch :| They should cut their allocation -.-'
Xabi Alonso nearly scored from before the half way line because Gordan was off his line..

The only good player was Craig Gordan though, he was immense!
Diouf is a ******* bag of ****. He's soft as ****e!!!!!!!!

I really have lost faith in Roy Keane, who the **** have we signed this season!? No big names!

Anyone watch it?

Geo23
16-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Liverpool stole the game, they didn't even deserve the win!!! They were ****e and we played pretty amazing tbh. Also, it really pisses me off when the fans run onto the pitch :| They should cut their allocation -.-'
Xabi Alonso nearly scored from before the half way line because Gordan was off his line..

Diouf is a ******* bag of ****. He's soft as ****e!!!!!!!!

I really have lost faith in Roy Keane, who the **** have we signed this season!? No big names!

Anyone watch it?

Right its only 1 game in.

To Liverpool ex europian champions.

Roy Keance is a decent manger. He saved you from relagtion last year and i know your a rich club you have a decent sqaud. Better then having Mcarthey in charge.

You wont sign to many top class players but you get a decent stirker until Jones is back from injury. You will be good this season. Plus i dont have Setanta so no i didnt see. There 5:15 games are often poor.

Funya Chin
16-08-2008, 07:31 PM
This is in no way a biased thread.

Paulio
16-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Lmao, you makems were all so confident that you could beat them aswell. Typical makems haha :P

CJW93
16-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Liverpol didnt play to well but Sunderland didnt play "amazing"

Sepron
16-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Liverpol didnt play to well but Sunderland didnt play "amazing"

Typical premiership match

Andys
16-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Lmao, you makems were all so confident that you could beat them aswell. Typical makems haha :P
what?
everyone i talked to knew we would loose :rolleyes:

Jamie!
16-08-2008, 08:21 PM
we played pretty amazing tbh.

Make your mind up?

What do you expect, you're Sunderland...? :eusa_whis

Andys
16-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Make your mind up?

What do you expect, you're Sunderland...? :eusa_whis
I meant to put the only consistant good player sorry :P
The team was good in first half, rubbish in second.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!