PDA

View Full Version : [Request] EnnoldReviews.Net - Hiring NOW.

JorDaMan
17-08-2008, 03:32 AM
Yes, there is another thread... BUT. This is the version of ER that I'm actually working on. I sorta procrastinate. BUT. I have actually got Ennold Reviews started.

Ennold Reviews is a site like Rotten Tomatoes, reviewing Games, Movies, Websites, Programs, and much more. We will also be displaying news from across the globe, supply upcoming release news, and of course hire staff!

We have a layout being worked on now. And why do we have a radio you may ask, because we also want to be different from Rotten Tomatoes, so we want stuff they don't have. We also have a live chat support line :)

For staff we need...

- 1 Community Development Head , ComDev for short, is a part of the site, that handles marketing ads, and all that. You will help build the community, well running everyone under it.
- 1 ComDev Assitant Head.
- 5 ComDev Members.

- 1 Support Assistant Head , you will help the head of support. You guys run the staff/user department. Staff Support helps the staff members with issues, user support helps the users.
- 3 User Support.
- 3 Staff Support

- 5 Graphics Makers.

- 2 Radio Managers, these 2 people will manage the radio , and make sure its not being abbused, and that staff gets to there shifts on time.
- 1 Head DJ, basically just head of the djs.
- 3 Senior DJ's, apply for this, but you will still be a regular dj for 1 week.
- 7 DJ's.

:) apply... www.ennoldreviews.net/staff.htm

Main site... www.ennoldreviews.net

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!