PDA

View Full Version : Man City

TopRed
17-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Did any one watch their game mid week against some pub team in the Uefa cup? :lol: :lol: How can they lose to a pub team ***!? I am tipping them to get relegated this season. Oh and the attendance aswell was a joke, I think they got about 17k in which is a joke! If it was any other team the stadium would have been full.

Oh yeah and does BlueMoon still use this forum?

Funya Chin
17-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Did you watch Liverpool vs Standard Liege? If not, they were about as good as Man City and it's still pre-season for them.

Heart Break Kid
17-08-2008, 10:19 AM
man city have gone down hill since sven got the boot
thats the main reason we won

8-1!!!!!!

Geraint
17-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Did any one watch their game mid week against some pub team in the Uefa cup? :lol: :lol: How can they lose to a pub team ***!? I am tipping them to get relegated this season. Oh and the attendance aswell was a joke, I think they got about 17k in which is a joke! If it was any other team the stadium would have been full.

That's why.

Geo23
17-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Pub team? Thats what went wrong you underestamated them.

They were the fitter and better techique side. Just because there not a well known team doesnt mean there a bad side.

I hope city win and have a good set of english side in Uefa this season .

But going there is a big ask and I still dont think sven should have been sacked but if Hughes can get your stamia up then City should do ok this season.

Flamedragon3
17-08-2008, 01:06 PM

I went to the game. And the reason why there was only 17k fans was because it was a qualifier you ******* lol. Under 16's were £1 and adults were £10... so even the club wasn't expecting a sell out at the stadium lmao. The team we versed has a wealthy chairman and he has spent quite a bit on players, and that game showed how skillfull they were. You also have to remember that were missing out on key players like Jo, Vassel and Benjani who are expected to get the goals we need. And tehre team is all fit and prepared to work as a team together, whereas ours is trying to work together as a bit of a different team as Mark Hughes has changed the players and formations a bit.

And as for the 8-1 defeat, we lost our captain (Richard Dunne) and went down to 10 men in first 10 mins, we had Michael Ball and Vedran Corluka as our only defenders as the others were injured, and it was end of season, so the match didn't matter. :)

sock
17-08-2008, 01:14 PM
I'm guessing this thread poster is a Man Utd fan seeing his name. Well, all I can say to you mate, is, how about the 1-0 win and 2-1 win and don't say something like, we gavez u da win cos we felt like it. As for our 1-0 loss midweek i'm goin to laugh when Fergie goes and you don't finish top 4, won't be smiling then eh.

Minstrels
18-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Hiya Pleke babe, I see you've changed your IP, not quite off the auto-ban list yet are you? XXX

FC Mid's aren't a pub team, they've won the Belgium league, they beat a team 4:0 which Villa only beat 1:0. They had all they're players, we missed some key players. The attendance wasn't really a joke, 23,449 isn't a joke for a match against a team most fans ain't heard of. Anyway babes, hows your life been? Must be pretty shallow if your changing your IP just to go on HxF. :( xxx

TopRed
18-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Hiya Pleke babe, I see you've changed your IP, not quite off the auto-ban list yet are you? XXX

FC Mid's aren't a pub team, they've won the Belgium league, they beat a team 4:0 which Villa only beat 1:0. They had all they're players, we missed some key players. The attendance wasn't really a joke, 23,449 isn't a joke for a match against a team most fans ain't heard of. Anyway babes, hows your life been? Must be pretty shallow if your changing your IP just to go on HxF. :( xxx
I haven't changed my IP.. I think I'm off the autoban list..:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

The attendance wasn't 23k :lol: It was just over 17,000.. which is shocking and embarrassing for a MASSIVE club like Citeh.

Geraint
18-08-2008, 09:53 PM

You mean Danish.

They aren't a bad team. They have a very young side who have gelled together well. I know these things.

Minstrels
18-08-2008, 10:08 PM
I haven't changed my IP.. I think I'm off the autoban list..:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

The attendance wasn't 23k :lol: It was just over 17,000.. which is shocking and embarrassing for a MASSIVE club like Citeh.
Your off in December... :eusa_whis

You mean Danish.

They aren't a bad team. They have a very young side who have gelled together well. I know these things.
Danish, Belgium, Londoners... all the same to me, I can't understand **** all coming from they're mouths!

Loser
19-08-2008, 12:29 AM
I'm guessing this thread poster is a Man Utd fan seeing his name.

Probably from Norwich or something then.

Minstrels
19-08-2008, 07:51 AM
He's from Leicester, you were close.

Flamedragon3
19-08-2008, 01:49 PM

Either way, it was only a qualifying match... and it would actually be very suprising if we filled a stadium, for a Thursday night match (working day) and to watch an unpopular team in a qualifying match...

Also the club we versed hasn't lost a game yet this season...

TopRed
24-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Same again.. massive amounts of blue seats :(

Casuals
24-08-2008, 05:09 PM
portsmouth tommorow?
going oh yeh i forgot you dont.

Minstrels
24-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Same again.. massive amounts of blue seats :(
Hows your TV for tomorrow mate?

TopRed
24-08-2008, 09:12 PM
:lol:

No excuses this time eh?

Minstrels
24-08-2008, 09:24 PM
:lol:

No excuses this time eh?
Why should I back up arrogant fans who don't want to turn up to the first game of the season at COMS? They missed all the fun with the flag. Anyway, don't change the subject, hows the TV doing?

msb.
26-08-2008, 02:05 AM
damn i missed it

Alan_Carr
27-08-2008, 10:23 AM
damn i missed it

Init, habbo was more important.

bigdavecox90
27-08-2008, 11:25 AM
I'm guessing this thread poster is a Man Utd fan seeing his name. Well, all I can say to you mate, is, how about the 1-0 win and 2-1 win and don't say something like, we gavez u da win cos we felt like it. As for our 1-0 loss midweek i'm goin to laugh when Fergie goes and you don't finish top 4, won't be smiling then eh.

Good man!!!! Well said! :D:D:D

Loser
29-08-2008, 08:34 PM

He will be because he'll be a Chelsea fan by then.

brandon
29-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Why bring Norwich in to this? :@

Minstrels
29-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Why bring Norwich in to this? :@
Poke him with the infraction stick for going off topic just like you! :)

bigdavecox90
30-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Am bored so thought I'd chuck this in.....

I HATE UNITED!!! :D:D:D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!