PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV

cocaine
17-08-2008, 11:18 AM
ok so im getting this later - any special cars I can get to keep from missions that I would normally miss? anything else thats cool? thankss

Jordy
17-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Yes later on in the game you get an Infernus (Fastest car in the game) which is difficult but not impossible to find. You also get a Comet from Brucie early on which is reasonably difficult to find, I'd save it till you need it for a mission.

Loqo
17-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Yes. You get an Infernus for doing missions for someone on the second island. Their not exactly hard missions and their is only about 3 for him. About 6 hours game time later after doing his last mission, he will give you a ring and say he has left a car for you his flat apartments car park. As soon as you get it try not to wreck it and take it to any of your safehouse's and park it infront. Its the only one in the game that you can get without being in one. Also when you first start you do missions for a quite a wealthy guy, he lives by the fair down south of the first map. Down his drive way he will have a turismo (Ferrari look-a-like) Also when you get to the 3rd island at the very north top of it is a old mansion. Behind that mansion is the Sultan RS, again, you wont be able to get this car to spawn without being in it. Also missions from Brucie will get yourself a comet (Porsche Look-a-like) Most of the other sports cars arnt that difficult to find. Their is the Super GT (Aston Martin Look-a-like), Congestici (Bentley, Rolls Royce look a like) And thats about it, hope this helped. The game is great, I have got 100% completion on it and I didnt run bored. :)

cocaine
17-08-2008, 12:49 PM

and is this the one where if you use cheats you cant get 100% ?

graffiti
17-08-2008, 12:53 PM
lol don't buy gta it's a waste of money and it gets v boring

cocaine
17-08-2008, 12:59 PM
i didnt ask about if i should buy it or not :rolleyes:

graffiti
17-08-2008, 01:07 PM
ok so im getting this later - any special cars I can get to keep from missions that I would normally miss? anything else thats cool? thankss
:rolleyes: lol..

Loqo
17-08-2008, 01:25 PM

and is this the one where if you use cheats you cant get 100% ?

Is it 360 your getting it on? If so, no matter what cheat you do it cant stop you from getting 'Key To The City' The achievement for getting 100% Although some cheats prevent certain acheivements, Like the weapon cheats disable you from getting 'Most Wanted' A side missions where you need to kill criminals from the police computer (Located in any type of police car) Hope this helped.

cocaine
17-08-2008, 01:31 PM
:rolleyes: lol..

yeah, and where's the question mark? saying "im getting this later" is a fact, not a question

that was my question, not "shall I buy GTA IV?" :rolleyes:

Simmzay
17-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Just spawn the comet, that's what I did. I don't think spawning vehicles disables achievements, or 100%.

Loqo
17-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Just spawn the comet, that's what I did. I don't think spawning vehicles disables achievements, or 100%.

Correct, Spawning any vehicle does not block any achievements in the game or 100%. They where the only cheats I used.

cocaine
17-08-2008, 03:27 PM
ah excellent :D

CJW93
17-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Spawing cars is a good way to get the Chain Reaction and Rolled Over achievemetns

graffiti
17-08-2008, 06:40 PM
yeah, and where's the question mark? saying "im getting this later" is a fact, not a question

that was my question, not "shall I buy GTA IV?" :rolleyes:
I didn't say you did ask but i'm saying theres no point buying it because it gets boring :rolleyes:

Azul
18-08-2008, 02:31 PM
GTA4 is a must have if you have a 360, easily one of the best games out for it.

graffiti
18-08-2008, 02:40 PM
GTA4 is a must have if you have a 360, easily one of the best games out for it.
lol are you kidding me? :rolleyes:

Azul
18-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Erm.. no i'm not, yeah okay I get it you do not like the game. But you can't say it's terrible, there are alot of games worse than this out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!