PDA

View Full Version : NEEDING HELP ER!!!

no waiii
17-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Ok
http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/80244/id/discussions

That Group has me and other Habbos posting things about Duch something but i never did it :S And the others said they never did it and i know i dint so how did someone make us do it? :S

no waiii
17-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Anyone know why?

LoveToStack
17-08-2008, 07:22 PM
It's not a case of why, it's a case of how. Obvs this person has the ability to post comments under the name of anyone else. The easiest way to find out who did it, is to get in touch with all the other people who were impersonated, and see who is on all your lists because the majoirty of folk impersonated aren't THAT e-pop so it's likely they just did it to people on their list...

no waiii
17-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Its Wuizest but im not on His list and idk how he got me, its like Session stealing were you could only post on peoples Homepages.

shizzle
17-08-2008, 07:30 PM
OH you probably downloaded Wuizest spammeer...

Slowpoke
17-08-2008, 07:32 PM
If I had to guess I'd say it was a session stealer. I recommend you change the email you have linked to your habbo account because with that and your IP he could potentially revert your email and hack you (this is the worst case senario by the way).

no waiii
17-08-2008, 07:34 PM
OH you probably downloaded Wuizest spammeer...

:rolleyes: The Guestbook one?

reeana
17-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Your avatar is annoying. LOL. :P

Who is Wuiziest?

reeana
17-08-2008, 07:37 PM

Who is Wuziest?

AndrewByrne
17-08-2008, 07:57 PM

Who is Wuziest?
Somone who does'nt have anything better to do with his life :)

Ardemax
18-08-2008, 08:28 AM
he's a "gangstaz e-coder"
well, that's the last thing i heard, after milkman and spider pig :)

shizzle
18-08-2008, 10:04 AM
If I had to guess I'd say it was a session stealer. I recommend you change the email you have linked to your habbo account because with that and your IP he could potentially revert your email and hack you (this is the worst case senario by the way).
Session stealing only last maximum 10 minutes.

:rolleyes: The Guestbook one?
Yes.

he's a "gangstaz e-coder"
well, that's the last thing i heard, after milkman and spider pig :)
Where else are you going to code, if you ain't gonna do it on your computer?

Ardemax
18-08-2008, 11:10 AM

Yes.

ahehehe!
the small mind of the focused.
well, i suppose for some people, it is

shizzle
18-08-2008, 12:04 PM
ahehehe!
the small mind of the focused.
well, i suppose for some people, it is
Ok, "IM GONNA CODE INRL";)

no waiii
18-08-2008, 12:34 PM

Yes.

But i never used my main account when i was spamming.

LoveToStack
18-08-2008, 12:51 PM

It's just that your session ID changes every 10 mins cause it's more a case of, once you have the ID, then you have 10 mins from then on to steal said session. I'm sure you mean the same thing but I'm only saying because some people believe it can only happen if they get your ID under 10 mins of you logging in.

Earthquake
18-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Don't worry about it, you might have posted this awhile ago, direct me to a few posts of yours?

no waiii
18-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Don't worry about it, you might have posted this awhile ago, direct me to a few posts of yours?

HUH :S

shizzle
18-08-2008, 06:16 PM
But i never used my main account when i was spamming.
But did you download it?

It's just that your session ID changes every 10 mins cause it's more a case of, once you have the ID, then you have 10 mins from then on to steal said session. I'm sure you mean the same thing but I'm only saying because some people believe it can only happen if they get your ID under 10 mins of you logging in.

Yes it is the same thing, really you always have to over-elaborate nearly everything someone says:rolleyes:

LoveToStack
18-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Yes it is the same thing, really you always have to over-elaborate nearly everything someone says:rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to sound smart or smug. I was just trying to get the message across that's been needed for a while regarding session stealing without having to make a thread about it. Unbeknownst to you, other people may not understand session stealing or the '10 minute rule' as you do so please bare with me. And in future I'll try to be much more vague just for you. :badgrin:

shizzle
18-08-2008, 08:11 PM
I wasn't trying to sound smart or smug. I was just trying to get the message across that's been needed for a while regarding session stealing without having to make a thread about it. Unbeknownst to you, other people may not understand session stealing or the '10 minute rule' as you do so please bare with me. And in future I'll try to be much more vague just for you. :badgrin:
Alright smarty, you should go on the Geeksforum.com and share your computer life on that;)

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other forum members.

LoveToStack
18-08-2008, 08:17 PM
aww, why? When I can provolk such good responses from you on here instead?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!