PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS Comp] If I were a superhero... - Ends 31st August

Roxy
17-08-2008, 12:02 PM
To enter this competition, you need to be in a HxSS team. What's that? You are? Well then, go ahead and read on!

We’ve all seen or heard about the classic superheroes, such as: Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and how they fight against the 'bad guys' and save people lives, but what got me thinking is what exactly would happen if you were a superhero?

We all know superheroes have super powers, so if you were a super hero what would your super power be? Would you be able to fly and soar over buildings, or would you keep your feet firmly on the ground and have the power to become invisible instead?

Secondly, I want to know what you’d do with your power. Would you use your secret invisibility powers to steal cookies from the cookie jar, or would you be more of a classic superhero and use your powers to save people?

Whatever you feel you would be like as a superhero, I want to know! The best and most original answer will win.

The prizes are as follows:
1st prize: 125 points
2nd prize: 100 points
3rd prize: 75 points

Please use this template to enter:
Habbo Name:
Habbox Forum Name:
HxSS Team:
Entry:

Terms and conditions:
To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one PC. H0BJ0B will chose the winner of this competition. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Pigperson
25-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Habbo Name: Pigperson
Habbox Forum Name: Pigperson
HxSS Team: Green
Entry: I have always thought of this power. Basically if i was a superhero i would like to have the power to control people's mind. You could use it for good and bad tbh so that makes it helpful although using it for good, you could control bad people's mind and make eeryone do good and the world will be a better place. :) I love it cos you can do basically anything.

Will :eusa_danc

Dusty-09
25-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Habbo Name: Dusty-09
Habbox Forum Name: Dusty-09
HxSS Team: Red
Entry: My superpower would be to mutate into any animal or human therefore I could clone that person or animal to get access to different places. Great for different tasks or missions. I would have to see the thing I want to mutate to before I could do so. I would use this power for good and bad. Because we all have to treat ourselves. (Stealing money etc. :D)

msb.
25-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Habbo Name: msb.
Habbox Forum Name: msb.
HxSS Team: black team
Entry: If I was a superhero I would have the most coolest power ever where I can create unlimited powers.

--ss--
25-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Habbo Name: --ss--2
Habbox Forum Name: --ss-- HxSS Team: Green
Entry: If I were a super hero with super untrual powers, my chosen power would be to be able to master time. By mastering time I shall have the power to freeze/unfreeze time, go back in time, look in the future aswell as speed up time and so on. With these abilities i'll be able to do alot of mischief such as win the lottery by taking peeks at the winning numbers. I'll be able to pull pranks on people by freezing time and so on. But I will also be able to help people with these 'abilities' . Unlike most other super heroes I will be able to change the power I have, by simply travelling back in time and changing what I chose to be my power, eg I could travel back in time to when i'm typing this and change everything so I acquire a different power instead.
I can help people, if people are about to do fall or do something silly, I can freeze time and aid them to safety. I can help scietists by having glimpse off the future to see what the effects of their experiments will be and can help them decide wherether to go ahead with it without sacrificing life.

My powers will also be useful in combat, I can always travel in time to get better weapons and equipment to arm my self with which will be more advanced, eveytime I'm in a fight I can go back in time and redo my moves and make sure I win, Or I could simply have glimpses off the future to see what moves they are going to make.
I will help mankind with my super powers without selfish reasons.
My Time powers have endless possiblities and are far supperioir to others aswell as being unique, and this is why I should win and not the others who use simple movie cliches.

R3C0RDZ
25-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Habbo Name: AngelineW.
Habbox Forum Name: R3C0RDZ
HxSS Team: Green Team!
Entry: If I was a superhero I would have the power of becoming incredibly small, as small as an ant even! :D I would use my power to help cancer patients. I guess you could say I could use this power for good and evil at the same time. I would be doing good by crawling into someone, finding exactly where the tumor is and letting the doctors know about it. I could also remove part of the tumor in case the doctors didn't get it all. I could use this power for EVIL (I guess you could say, hehe) by destoying all the little cancerous cells that make children and adults sick! (Bad for the cells, good for the people!) One of my mum's friends died from cancer, so it would be cool to be able to help someone in need like that. :]

lPinoy
25-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Habbo Name: lPinoy
Habbox Forum Name: lPinoy
HxSS Team: Black team
Entry: If i was a superhero, I would have the power to force people to do anything I wish. As also, i would force you to make Black Team win HxSS :)

But adding to that, I would want the power to destroy all the harm & hate in this world and turn it to peace.

Jaiisun
25-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Habbo Name: Jaiisun
Habbox Forum Name: Jaiisun
HxSS Team: Blue
Entry: If I was a superhero, I would get rid of superheroes.

Nicola
26-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Habbo Name: SuperNic.
Habbox Forum Name: SuperNic.
HxSS Team: Green
Entry: If i was a Superhero i'd have the power of being able to move stuff with my eyes and move things with the actions of my hands. I'd simply just stare hard at an object or person and make them go flying across the room or make them fly towards me ;) This would be useful because i could make stuff fly at the "bad guys" and they wouldn't expect it or i could just look at them and then simply throw them off a building tbh :D

ImTheMoose
26-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Habbo Name:ImTheMoose
Habbox Forum Name:ImTheMoose
HxSS Team:Black
Entry: I would have the power to give someone an orgasm just by touching them, not for sexual purposes, but it would be great in a fight. 'Im gunna kill you....' 'oh really?' *poke*, lol.
If I had that power, Id probably be causing a whole lot of mischeif in the local zoo 'Hey old lady, want to see a hippo ****?' 'do i?!?'

much love
-ImTheMoose

1xBabyCakesx1
26-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Habbo/x name :- 1xBabyCakesx1
Team:- Green

Enrty:- My Power Would Be to control anything with my mind like if i wanted to turn the telly off i would think it in my mind and it would happen. :)

leah
26-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Habbo Name: LeahBaby--Ox
Habbox Forum Name: LeahBaby--Ox
HxSS Team: Blue
Entry: If I could have any special power that I wanted I would probably have "Seductive eyes" Ths power means that I could look a guy, any guy in the eyes and make him fall drastically in love with me! :8 Basically if there was a guy I liked then I could use it on him and he would me mine ;)

H0BJ0B
31-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Competition Closed.

1st Place: --ss--
2nd Place: SuperNic.
3rd Place: Pigperson

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!